[AMD] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

Mr. Xtreme

788 posts in this topic

This kernel works with my system (CPU: AMD FX 9590, MOBO:Asus crosshair v formula-z, GPU: 2X AMD RADEON HD 6870) after some problems.

I'm using version 10.12 as versions 10.12.1 and 10.12.2 won't work for me! I used Pandora's box to create my USB installation + USB fix V3.

Now Wifi, Ethernet, Audio, Graphics and USBs working just fine so far.

post-1668267-0-43990200-1478204214_thumb.png

I tried everything but still have this looping errors..(Bronya Kernel)

I use a Pandora's Box for create the usb installer from 10.12 GM and then:

- copy Bronya kernel on /System/Library/Kernels

- merge IOKit.framework, System.framework and Kernel.framework in /System/Library/Frameworks

- delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext, pmtelemetry.kext and AppleTyMCEdriver.kext from /System/Library/Extentions

- copy System.kext from Bronya kernel tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy latest versions of FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagment and GeneralUSBXHCI to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy all kext in USBFix v3 tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy PlatformSupport.plist in System/Library/CoreServices

- copy kernel.plist in ENOCH

- repair permission and regenerate cache

post-1872079-0-08654000-1478210679_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I tried everything but still have this looping errors..(Bronya Kernel)

I use a Pandora's Box for create the usb installer from 10.12 GM and then:

- copy Bronya kernel on /System/Library/Kernels

- merge IOKit.framework, System.framework and Kernel.framework in /System/Library/Frameworks

- delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext, pmtelemetry.kext and AppleTyMCEdriver.kext from /System/Library/Extentions

- copy System.kext from Bronya kernel tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy latest versions of FakeSMC, NullCPUPowerManagment and GeneralUSBXHCI to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy all kext in USBFix v3 tarball to /System/Library/Extentions

- copy PlatformSupport.plist in System/Library/CoreServices

- copy kernel.plist in ENOCH

- repair permission and regenerate cache

Did you repair permissions after you copied all of your files?

This is actually what caused loop problem for me and after repair permissions I've managed to install!

Yes!! Same problem... Help me please :/

Which version that you are using?

Only 10.12 that worked for me and other versions didn't, so make sure that you have this (10.12) version and give it a try. 

BTW, I'm not using FackSMC in /System/Library/Extentions I only use one in Extra folder and it is not the latest version (the latest version causes panic error for me) I'm using this version 6.16.1372

• Like 1

Yes!! Same problem... Help me please :/

You should copy and replaced IOKit.framework, System.framework and Kernel.framework in /System/Library/Frameworks instead of merge them.

Please double check whether 10.12GM(16A322/323) version was applied otherwise it will not work.

• Like 1

here are a few kernels

Edit:

Please use this page to ask questions which are not directly related to Kernel Developement ==>

Everything that does not have to do with the kernel development will be moved there in the near future.

AMD10.12_FX-V2.zip

AMD10.12_SSEPlus_V2.zip

AMD10.12_V2.zip

AMD10.12_V2s.zip

• Like 1

Only For Infomation:
I have moved your messages here help topic, this message will be deleted later.

Very important to be able to help, we needs the complete hardware specs. plz write this in your signature. Then upload your Enoch Extra folder, but please use the help topic

If you want to test clover, then install clover on usb flash disk and upload Clover folder into help topic, then user can help you to make the fine tuning for your system.

Edited by spakk
  • Like 2

English: i've used all this kexts you menssioned. the error continues

i've made the usb installer like the tutorial of shanee's El capitan and booted with enoch bootloader (last version) deleted the  AppleintelCPUPowerManagement, and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext   and installed usb fix v3 from el capitan.  The installer boots saying ""macos cannot be installed on this computer""

Sorry my english¹

You don't need to speak your local, your English is quite fine the way it is. I'm assuming the board identification platform id's isn't being detected or you have not inserted your own board id into the platform files. Not 100% if sierra use this method anymore.

#################################

System/Library/Core Services/PlatformSupport.plist

<key>SupportedBoardIds</key>

<array>
<string>INSERT YOURS</string>

#################################

System/Installation/Packages/InstallableMachines.plist

<key>SupportedBoardIds</key>

<array>
<string>INSERT YOURS</string>

########################################

/System/Installation/Packages/

OSInstall.mkpg > Edit

Distribution file >

function Installationcheck {

var boardIds ['INSERT YOURS'.

}

Not sure if this is 100% anymore as i haven't done this stuff for quite a while. Maybe someone has created a kext or patch to bypass the id check. But might be helpful for you.

Guys what's wrong? It comes down to it and turns off the computer.

the partition must be repaired, boot with another partition, as for example with El capitan and repair the partition using disk warrior, then your partition should work

• Like 1

I have build a new expermental kernel with another opcode, after boot I get this KP, 

I would like ask to check these on your amd system. :)  but if it should work, then we have taken care for the future and do not have headache If apple makes changes to the sources, in the future

edit:

I have revised the source, I am waiting for the completion of the new kernel ..done ==>  10.12-AMD.1.zip (untested!)

Edit:

This kernel was built without Sinetek's OPCODE and without SSEPlus Code! :) and can be easily extended 

10.12-AMD.zip

20161105_214718.jpg

10.12-AMD.1.zip

thx shane

What could be that for a cause of "kernel extensions in backtrace com.apple.kec.corecrypto 1.0"?

Who has an idea? :whistle:

• Like 1

Check the bios settings!

whether AHCI is active if not active then activate all necessary settings for OS X, otherwise check drivers....or use a modified dsdt.

Edit.:

In addition, check if you have installed a patched RTC driver, where possible this is the reason why their BIOS settings are reset to default after each boot process.