HELP TOPIC - [AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Duran Keeley

719 posts in this topic

what error you get now? describe the error message or post a picture.

Could not restore - Input/output error.

Np, made it in other USB drive.

First boot: loop. Then I gonna use the Dummy drivers.

2nd boot with the two Dummy drivers: the loop is gone but apoears lot of com.xpc.launchd errors as I show you in my last images. I can see something new :o

post-1485056-0-20362300-1457452859_thumb.png

AHCIPortInjector.kext

This kext inject id device for Sata chip :

AppleAHCIDiskDriver, IOAHCISerialATAPI, ASMedia ASM1061,
ASMedia ASM1062
, DH89xxCC AHCI, AppleSATAExpress, GenericAHCI, ICH10AHCI, ICH10RAHCI, ICH10RAID, ICH10RRAID, ICH6 ESB2 AHCI, ICH6 ESB2 RAID, ICH7MAHCI, ICH7MRAID, ICH7RAHCI, ICH7RAHCI, ICH7RRAID, ICH8AHCI, ICH8MAHCI, ICH8MRAID, ICH8RAHCI, ICH8RRAID, ICH9AHCI, ICH9MAHCI, ICH9MRAID, ICH9RAHCI, ICH9RRAID, Intel10SeriesAHCI, Intel5SeriesAHCI, Intel5SeriesRAID, Intel6SeriesAHCI, Intel6SeriesRAID, Intel7SeriesAHCI, Intel7SeriesRAID, Intel8SeriesAHCI, Intel9SeriesAHCI, IntelC600SeriesAHCI, IntelC600SeriesRAID, IntelLynxPointAHCI, IntelLynxPointRAID, IntelWellsburgAHCI, IntelWellsburgRAID, JMicron JMB360 AHCI, JMicron JMB360 RAID, JMicron JMB361 AHCI, JMicron JMB361 RAID, JMicron JMB362 AHCI, JMicron JMB362 RAID, JMicron JMB363 AHCI, JMicron JMB363 RAID, JMicron JMB364 AHCI, JMicron JMB365 AHCI, JMicron JMB366 AHCI, JMicron JMB366 RAID, JMicron JMB369 AHCI, JMicronAHCI, MCP79AHCI, MCP89AHCI, Marvell 88SE9120, Marvell 88SE9123, Marvell 88SE9125, Marvell 88SE9128, Marvell 88SE9172, Marvell 88SE91A0, Marvell 88SE9230, Marvell 88SE9480

Could not restore - Input/output error.

Np, made it in other USB drive.

First boot: loop. Then I gonna use the Dummy drivers.

2nd boot with the two Dummy drivers: the loop is gone but apoears lot of com.xpc.launchd errors as I show you in my last images. I can see something new :o

fix the USB Flash Disk with DiskWarrior 4.4 or vers. 5.0 or format or create new

AHCIPortInjector.kext.zip

Edited by spakk
  • Like 3

Enoch r2795. Works great for El Capitan. That's the only bootloader I use these days.

• Needs DSDT + boot plist + SMBIOS plist in /Extra
  • Kexts for injection (no caching) go to /Extra/Extensions from where they're loaded at boot time if option KernelBooter_kexts is set to Yes
  • Kexts for caching go to /Library/Extensions (or /S/L/E)

Which Haswell CPU you have? i7-4690K does not exist. i5 does though... You'll probably also need option KernelPm set to Yes too.

I am so glad to have read this post. I had been struggling to install El Capitan with Clover, and when I succeeded, I saw no advantage over Enoch, certainly it did not load faster. I will now forget Clover and remain with Enoch.

i clean the usb with fresh 10.11.2, replaced the kernel , deleted in e/e everything except fakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagment. did the usb fix v3 added the files for the archive which spakk gave and added the AHCIPortInjector.kext

i think the last kext fixed the issue not the other kexts.

• Like 2

i clean the usb with fresh 10.11.2, replaced the kernel , deleted in e/e everything except fakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagment. did the usb fix v3 added the files for the archive which spakk gave and added the AHCIPortInjector.kext

I'm gonna try right now! :P

Boot flags?

• Like 1

thank you for your description, which will help many Asus mainboard users to install el Capitan

here is the plist

<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x28</string>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>103</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>/System/Library/Kernels/kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 usekernelcache=No -v -f npci=0x3000</string>
<key>USBBusFix</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>USBLegacyOff</key>
<string>No</string>
  • Like 2

there are too much kexts there i think you are causing a kernel panic,  

here is my extra folder: 

But you said that you used the USB Fix package and these are all the kexts which the package includes :S I'm getting confused. Thank you for your Extra folder, I'm gonna try it.

the content of Extra/Extensions will cause conflicts, I have canged the contents, see in your box

you can not install two identical drivers, this will go into the panties  :D (kernel panic !)

• Like 1

make a test boot without to change the drivers in S / L / E , if it does not work then change/replace

AppleUSBEHCI loop again...

wait ...no panic

make a test boot without to change the drivers in S / L / E , if it does not work then change/replace

You mean without removing AppleIntelCPU...AppleTyMCEDriver, IOUSBFamily, tplemetry, etc...

if you will install the package, then delete in System/Library/Extensions/  ==> IOUSBFamily.kext, IOUSBMAssStorageDriver.kext, IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext. and these drivers ===> ,AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (makes kernel panic on AMD!!) and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext (makes MSR Error on AMD !!!)  (and this: pmtelemetry.kext (caused problems kernel during the creation of prelinked !! ) after install of el capitan) then install the USB-Fix package V3

AlexMnrs try replacing extra with my folder and just follow spakk's guide for the usb fix : including removing the kexts.

if you will install the package, then delete in System/Library/Extensions/ ==> IOUSBFamily.kext, IOUSBMAssStorageDriver.kext, IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext. and these drivers ===> ,AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext (makes kernel panic on AMD!!) and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.(makes MSR Error on AMD !!!) (and this: pmtelemetry.kext after install of el capitan) then install the USB-Fix package V3

Maybe the problem is that I've never used KextWizard to install any kext or repair permissions... I just copied the kext in the folder and eject the device, restart and try... always the same process..

But I'm gonna try all, but I'm going crazy T_T

OOOOOOGHHHHHHHHHH PARTY HARDDDDDD OMG! IS IT WORKING??? The extra folder of RudeJake and the usb fix v3 installed with KextWizard on S/L/E and repaired permissions. I GET THE INSTALLER WOOOHO! My mouse is working, my keyboard... jahdjekfkwkgue Im very excited after a week with this f**king annoying problem *_* I will let you know if the installation works and I get the desktop and THANK YOU ALL, you know I love you.

Hey,

so i know this might not be the appropriate place to ask this but, will El Capitan work with my FX 6300? And will it be able to use all Six Cores? ( i know theyre essentially 3 cores with sort of hyperthreading ). Graphics Card is a GTX 750 TI, i know Maxwell works well with Yosemite, so this should not be a Problem. Any Answers are appreciated!

edit by spakk:

yes it will recognize and work with your FX cpu, except the only litle problem with glitchy icons 

Edited by spakk

new problem now -_- , when i open the disk utility i don't see any hard drives, i thought it because i'm using raid0, but i removed and still

I would like to help you but I have no idea.

You have any graphics problem RudeJake? Because I have random green colors on some buttons and the os is lagging a lot. I have installed the NVIDIA Web Driver but it seems to be a problem with AMD or something like this.. so I am on Windows, is just impossible to me to use El Capitan with this graphics glitches :(

RudeJake has at the moment other problem, which has nothing to do with the USB ports .