[GUIDE] Samsung Ativ Smart Pro XE700T1C 10.10.x and 10.11.0 [100%]

duduclx

314 posts in this topic

weird! I have codeccommander and AtivHDA they are both working :o sound works after sleep for me. Rebuild caches/fix permissions using the cmd commands (not DPCIManager) and reboot.

For SwitchResX: 
Go to Display Sets > + > then make sure it looks like this:

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-24%20at%2022.12.

And another for the opposite rotation:

FYI: Click on Key Shortcut field then click on the Rotation Lock button to fill it. The titles are changeable. The resolution I have there may differ from yours, so don't panic :3 . You can choose whatever rotation you like :)

Once finished, save the settings (Win + S) then reboot (I donno why, but it only worked after reboot, which is weird).

weird! I have codeccommander and AtivHDA they are both working :o sound works after sleep for me. Rebuild caches/fix permissions using the cmd commands (not DPCIManager) and reboot.

For SwitchResX: 

Go to Display Sets > + > then make sure it looks like this:

And another for the opposite rotation:

FYI: Click on Key Shortcut field then click on the Rotation Lock button to fill it. The titles are changeable. The resolution I have there may differ from yours, so don't panic :3 . You can choose whatever rotation you like :)

Once finished, save the settings (Win + S) then reboot (I donno why, but it only worked after reboot, which is weird).

i don't know why the switchers not allow to rotate

post-1348578-0-71745700-1445727073_thumb.png

I really don't know, I dont have the microHDMI adapter to test, I'm gonna buy it next weekend :( but having this patch wont hurt anyway :)

for rotation, I  used SwitchResX and made the "rotation" button work on it :) but you loose HiDPI on portrait mode, and get it back in the landscape mode automatically.

Yes, the patch change the framebuffer from display port to hdmi, and allow sound over hdmi.

I had the same problem about not sleeping after the first cycle. I solved the issue by a DSDT edit. I added

Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)

{

0x1E, 

0x04

})

in H_EC after 

Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0C09"))

Name (_UID, One)

now, it sleeps properly every time.

I'll try to make a text file for this patch.

I dont know. Maybe someone here whit yosemite can respond that answer. @keiner99 @duducix

Honnestly, i never put the ativ in sleep mode.

I draw, i turn it off.

I'll try this the "original" setup.

@all: amazing work !

Really need to take the time to update the guide.

I worked on other guide (Dell E6410, hp 820 G2, framebuffer workaround, and began a ppc G5 case mod with a Dell optiplex 780)

Well, i think we can't do more with the ativ.

Just think that we maybe use only hda patch without dummy driver.

I should have a look about that.

Thanks !

Wait what? The dummy driver is better in a way you will never lose audio after updates, and yes there are some problems, but for me it's working, I will post my config to you to pick from it, but it should work, just follow the instructions!

hey thanks everyone for all the new info and activity - after getting to capitan I had bluetooth issues so mines in 1/2 waiting for the new card to arrive, my only big previous issue was audio, so I'll definitely be trying this dummy hda kext pathway as soon as it gets here, anyway, from a reading lurker, thanks again!

• Like 1

Wait what? The dummy driver is better in a way you will never loose audio after updates, and yes there are some problems, but for me it's working, I will post my config to you to pick from it, but it should work, just follow the instructions!

I don't need your config. All is in page 4.

And yes, dummy is surely the best audio solution.

But i have to search, i don't know why. ^^

hey thanks everyone for all the new info and activity - after getting to capitan I had bluetooth issues so mines in 1/2 waiting for the new card to arrive, my only big previous issue was audio, so I'll definitely be trying this dummy hda kext pathway as soon as it gets here, anyway, from a reading lurker, thanks again!

What is your actual card ?

Have you tried brcmpatchram.kext from rehabman ?

about elan touchpad. rehabman say this 

I think some have multitouch working on the Surface (USB). So you might look into what they did. Probably an edit to an Info.plist (or better, build an injector) that makes the device attach to the Apple multitouch drivers. Just a guess, as I have no USB trackpad hardware.
  • Like 1

re: old wifi bluetooth to new wifi bluetooth question

old card on way out:

593127-001 HP Wireless wifi N Bluetooth BT 3.0+HS half pcie Card Atheros AR5B195

new card arriving tomorrow:

AzureWave AW-CE123H / 802.11ac/n/b/g + Bluetooth 4.0 / Half-Size PCI-Express MiniCard

the old one worked for wifi but I had a hack for the bluetooth that I couldnt sort and figured Id try to align with more compatible hardware. we shall see!

re: old wifi bluetooth to new wifi bluetooth question
old card on way out:
593127-001 HP Wireless wifi N Bluetooth BT 3.0+HS half pcie Card Atheros AR5B195
new card arriving tomorrow:

AzureWave AW-CE123H / 802.11ac/n/b/g + Bluetooth 4.0 / Half-Size PCI-Express MiniCard
 the old one worked for wifi but I had a hack for the bluetooth that I couldnt sort and figured Id try to align with more compatible hardware. we shall see!

I have the same AR5B195 and I have Wifi/BT working perfectly! I patched the DSDT with AR9285 PXSX from RM's repo, but I changed RP02 to RP01 ( change : into device label PXSX parent_label RP02 insert to into device label PXSX parent_label RP01 insert), so that my card is recognised with no Inject kext.

Then I used HVT (hackintosh Vietnam Tool) to install Bluetooth Injector Kext, it's under Network > Wireless & Bluetooth > Atheros Bluetooth, reboot twice to make sure it's working :) and I can use it for sharing files and listen to audio via bluetooth speakers/headsets.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-25%20at%2020.53.Screen%20Shot%202015-10-25%20at%2020.52.

Hi all! I'm pretty new in hackintosh world but it always was my dream. And now I at last have pretty nice ultrabook Samsung NP740 based on Core i5 3337U. And I wish to turn it on light side with OS X Yosemite or better with El Capitan.  So my question is will this manual help me or I need some custom settings. And dive deeper into all this magick.

Thanks for everybody!!!

Try, make sure you follow the generic guide then try to be more specific and clean up what you don't need, this guide is specifically designed for XE700T1C, it *MAY* help you but we can't guarantee that it will work optimally for your computer.

so to wrap up:

Everything is working but the multitouch trackpad. right?

Yes. Its the only thing that is missing

I forgot the bug when undock ando dock the tablet no sleep until press any hw button on the tablet

• Like 1

new card worked great, typing on it now, still figuring out details about rest of system, and will try out that audio mod as soon as I get a weekend to read try redo, etc. thanks for the info and trailblazing on the new update.

quick edit, tried the touchbase, had the install issues, tried the trial one supplied in [i think] edwin's guide pg 4 and it worked so I contacted the company before I went to bed last night and overnight they sent the updated driver, so whoever upthread had the same install fail, just get in touch with touchbase [ouch]

one more quick note - hats off to midi for the audio patch, it totally worked, easy instructions, and its the first time Ive had audio since 10.8  Im not sure it ever worked on this machine, I cant thank rehabman for all his kext and injectors that have simplified this enough either.

k

• Like 1

I followed the guide of imessage and facetime whit real mlb and rom number and now my imessage and facetime its working.

About the multitouch trackpad. Anyone here knows how to inject the elan trackpad as rehabman says?

My main use of the 700T is to write lecture notes. Since I could not get palm detection, I have to disable the touch when I am using the pen. This is the main reason why I install the touch-base driver: It allows me to disable the touch. Is there a way to disable the touch without using the touch-base driver? I have also written some simple code to detect the pen proximity. If I can disable the touch through some commands, I might be able to simulate some sort of palm rejection (by disabling the touch when the pen is in proximity)