[AMD] Yosemite Kernel Testing (for help use the Help Topic)

Duran Keeley

1,898 posts in this topic

This doesn't work on old Phenom X4 9550, I get only kernel panic.

^ Just regular copy-paste, replace and confirm with your password, and reboot, use UseKernelCache=No flag to boot (or -f, it still works I think). After reboot, if it works fine and you want to keep it, use this command in Terminal: sudo kextcache -z -invalidate /

10.10  SSSE3 FiX rev.1 for AMD K8 K10

fetchoperands memory pointer error FIX

Screen Capture PNG & Tiff FIX

Safari 8 & Webkit bug FIX

SSSE3 palignr Building…………

Congratulation!
I backup !
I checked your diff , cool idea from you ! Thank for use ! ))) 
I need make all modified and kernel ))) . 
  • Like 4

If i try to replace kext in S/L/Kernels, i see no kernel to replace....how to do??I don't want to damage my working system, can u help me?

Ok, i find the issue, i try to show invisible files, but when i try to explore to S/L/Kernels,the files go hidden again, and really i don't know why....how to solve?No way to show hidden files neither with termini commands

If i try to replace kext in S/L/Kernels, i see no kernel to replace....how to do??I don't want to damage my working system, can u help me?

Ok, i find the issue, i try to show invisible files, but when i try to explore to S/L/Kernels,the files go hidden again, and really i don't know why....how to solve?No way to show hidden files neither with termini commands

IT

qui si testa il kernel non è di aiuto

comunque trova in rete ShowAllFiles con quello vedi i file nascosti

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

-----------------

IT

here you head the kernel does not help

still located in the network with that ShowAllFiles see hidden files

Edited by Duran Keeley
Google Translate

Ok because I'm lazy right now I'll quote an article:

The long way to show hidden Mac OS X files is as follows:

• Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities
  • In Terminal, paste the following: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
  • Press return
  • Hold ‘alt’ on your keyboard, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch.
Link: http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/quickly-showhide-hidden-files-mac-os-x-mavericks/

Post a link please, thanks!

safari_beta_yosemite.zip

:) 

;)

ShowAllFiles.zip

Ok, thanks a lot, but solved by myself through terminal, with sudo - s i was able to copy the kernel, now i'm testing it....the only thing are some picture in safari, the rest it's ok, everything works and no safari crash.Unfortunately all programs to show files doesn't work for me....but i solved the same

:)

étant donné la taille de l'évènement  cela mérite bien une vidéo !! les modos , soyez indulgent pour la vidéo :) 

given the size of the event it deserves a video !! admins, be indulgent for the video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpe_PrMFjmc

-Safari works

-QuickTime works

-AppleStore works

-mediaflashplayer works full

-ScreenFlow works full

-audio works

-finalcut ? 

-png works

:D

• Like 3

In Maverics method with replacement iCloud files work perfectly.

In Yosemite after replacement I got this:

post-302440-0-73292500-1423051132_thumb.png

It still wants my password to confirm account. After this it says that my account is valid but it is not an iCloud account.

Is it related to Yosemite kernel? With bronya's Maverics kernel iCloud works.

• Like 1

Hi

I am currently using the kernel from 虎千代 but i have bad colours at the login screen and some apps(spotify ect), the app store is not working nor is safari (webkit issue) and there are also artifacts in the os. I still cant click on icons for applications in finder(have to click on the name of icon). My gpu is recognized as AMD Radeon HD 6450/7450/8450/R5 230, it was recognized as AMD HD 6450 1024mb before with another kernel(from hackintosh.zone yosemite distro).

athlon 64 3800+x2(k8 family)

Sapphire hd 6450 1gb

yosemite 10.10.1

after upgrading system from 10.10.1 to 10.10.2 and replacing latest amd kernel I got a kernel panic =((

Can anybody help me?

I am always on the forum...attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1423010961.947119.jpg

what is a kernel for 10.10.2?

Hi) What about kernel for 10.10.2 ?

@ruff3d

There is currently no source files for 10.10.2, official support is for XNU Build 14.0.0 (OS X 10.10)

I have deleted your other posts and left your post from the previous page for archive reasons.

Kind Regards

Duran

1010-SSEPlus Rev 2

fetchoperands 32/64 bit Mem PTR All Fix done

The remaining question in SSEX instructions implementation

Current OPEMU & SSEPlus instructions implementation not entirely correct

Successful boot) Seems it works for me as previous.

App Store, Safari work. Launchpad without bugs. Screenshots work.

post-302440-0-53714300-1423059607_thumb.png

post-302440-0-85669200-1423059644_thumb.png

post-302440-0-54173600-1423059662_thumb.png

Bugs with some images in Safari, other without bugs:

post-302440-0-77238900-1423059333.png

UPD1:

Seems that system works faster and better with this kernel version! Thanks!

Can it be fixed? So I can use iCloud as in Maverics?

eb  4 16:07:18 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] : [IsAccountKeyChainActive] : had error: Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (com.apple.security.sos.error, оÑибка 2 - Remote error : The operation couldnвÐЩt be completed. (com.apple.security.sos.error error 2 - Public Key not available - failed to register before call))
Feb  4 16:07:18 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] : [GetProperty] : kMMPropertyAccountKeychainIsRequestPending error: Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (com.apple.security.sos.error, оÑибка 2 - Remote error : The operation couldnвÐЩt be completed. (com.apple.security.sos.error error 2 - Public Key not available - failed to register before call))
Feb  4 16:07:19 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb  4 16:07:19 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local WindowServer[261]: window 40 is already attached to window 3d
Feb  4 16:07:25 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb  4 16:07:25 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.iCloudHelper[1730]: AOSKit ERROR: NI error, status=-44006
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.iCloudHelper[1730]: AOSKit ERROR: Delegate login request failed, appleID=******@gmail.com, hasPassword=1, httpStatusCode=409
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] :  [ReportAuthErrorNotification]  : AOSTransactionGetError  Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (AOSErrorDomain, оÑибка 1000) reason (null)
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local WindowServer[261]: _CGXGetWindowOrderingGroup: Operation on a window 0x40 requiring rights 0x5 by caller СиÑÑемнÑе наÑÑÑо
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: Failed to connect (_scrollViewConstraintToRemove) outlet from (IACastleServicesView) to (NSLayoutConstraint): missing setter or instance variable

Edited by lpukraine

Successful boot) Seems it works for me as previous.

App Store, Safari work. Launchpad without bugs. Screenshots work.

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2015-02-04 в 16.05.45.png

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2015-02-04 в 16.18.32.png

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2015-02-04 в 16.19.01.png

Bugs with some images in Safari, other without bugs:

attachicon.gifСнимок экрана 2015-02-04 в 16.14.57.png

Can it be fixed? So I can use iCloud as in Maverics?

eb  4 16:07:18 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] : [IsAccountKeyChainActive] : had error: Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (com.apple.security.sos.error, оÑибка 2 - Remote error : The operation couldnвÐЩt be completed. (com.apple.security.sos.error error 2 - Public Key not available - failed to register before call))
Feb  4 16:07:18 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] : [GetProperty] : kMMPropertyAccountKeychainIsRequestPending error: Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (com.apple.security.sos.error, оÑибка 2 - Remote error : The operation couldnвÐЩt be completed. (com.apple.security.sos.error error 2 - Public Key not available - failed to register before call))
Feb  4 16:07:19 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb  4 16:07:19 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local WindowServer[261]: window 40 is already attached to window 3d
Feb  4 16:07:25 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb  4 16:07:25 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.iCloudHelper[1730]: AOSKit ERROR: NI error, status=-44006
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.iCloudHelper[1730]: AOSKit ERROR: Delegate login request failed, appleID=******@gmail.com, hasPassword=1, httpStatusCode=409
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: [AOSAccounts] :  [ReportAuthErrorNotification]  : AOSTransactionGetError  Ðе ÑдалоÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÑÑиÑÑ Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÑаÑиÑ. (AOSErrorDomain, оÑибка 1000) reason (null)
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local WindowServer[261]: _CGXGetWindowOrderingGroup: Operation on a window 0x40 requiring rights 0x5 by caller СиÑÑемнÑе наÑÑÑо
Feb  4 16:07:26 Mac-Pro-Andrey.local com.apple.preferences.icloud.remoteservice[1829]: Failed to connect (_scrollViewConstraintToRemove) outlet from (IACastleServicesView) to (NSLayoutConstraint): missing setter or instance variable

How is Safari and the app store working?? not working for me. Still have problems with colours like the pink launchpad, login screen, artifacts ect