[AMD] Yosemite Kernel Testing (for help use the Help Topic)

Duran Keeley

1,898 posts in this topic

I  dont know my question here deleted.is there something wrong for asking? :( i know guys you are the only person that can help me about this matter :(.. its been 4 days now i cant sucessfully boot my yosemite .. it automatic restart after hfs+ file load. i use kernel2 successfully install the yosemite installer but i cant load yosemite desktop, help me pls

Please read the title, All help questions to be posted in the appropriate topic thank you

Help Topic:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285760-help-topic-further-help-in-chatosx86hulegacykernel-irc/

• Like 2

I will test i have tried the first one and had a prob where i could only open files by clicking there name in icon view i will test and report if the problem persists.

Still didn't work :( as many people have reported that the rc1 seems to generally be better so i am going to switch back to rc1 though both kernels are good bronya just comparing which things i would rather have working ;) .

Good news! I hope this resolved our problems with images.

Please test this here, our graphic problems after edit images and save them. I can not test at the moment, because I have another problem.

crusher a User from HackintoshOSX.com had the same problem, he has installed the OpenCL.framework from Mavericks, now the problem seems to be resolved.

"Look I fix problem for save picture.
I going on Mavericks and go to the System/Lybrary/Frameworks and copy OpenCL.framework to my Data partition.

After going to Yosemite System/Library/Frameworks and change OpenCL.framework.And now work."

http://www.hackintoshosx.com/topic/22482-how-to-fix-save-picture-norma/?do=findComment&comment=115173

can someone confirm? please

• Like 2

:)

I think more of a problem OpenCL nvidia and not general, nvidia has always been low in OpenCL, SSE3 CPU problems are different, and different between PentiumSSE3 and AtlonSSE3.

we must try but hey ..........I do not have this problem with my HD 6670  :) 
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone

first of all thank Bronya for his work, his kernel responds well to my Hardware
really good job
Usb created with Pandora rc2 that immediately sets the folder Kernels the S / L
The only thing I had to put the kext of mavericks
AppleACPIPlatform.kext
IOACPIFamily.kext
IONDRVSupport.kext
IOPCIFamily.kext
IOUSBFamily.kext

many thanks to all :wink_anim:  :wink_anim:

Replace kext.zip

Schermata 2014-11-15 alle 20.47.35.png

• Like 4

Good news! I hope this resolved our problems with images.

Please test this here, our graphic problems after edit images and save them. I can not test at the moment, because I have another problem.

crusher a User from HackintoshOSX.com had the same problem, he has installed the OpenCL.framework from Mavericks, now the problem seems to be resolved.

"Look I fix problem for save picture.

I going on Mavericks and go to the System/Lybrary/Frameworks and copy OpenCL.framework to my Data partition.

After going to Yosemite System/Library/Frameworks and change OpenCL.framework.And now work."

http://www.hackintoshosx.com/topic/22482-how-to-fix-save-picture-norma/?do=findComment&comment=115173

can someone confirm? please

doesnt solve the issue for me. images are still buggy on finder and preview just crashes as soon as it opens the image (which still looks buggy).

@TheShewolf, Unfortunately I can not confirm that the upper variant "OpenCLFrameworks" of Mavericks fixes our problem with Nvidia graphics Card. :(

I have had the whole term with Mavericks no problems with the graphics, now I'm going with my nvidia graphics card thrown back to the problems we had to Mountain Lion. We must find a solution to the problem :blush:

This is very annoying, because image processing is not possible, I have not tested Adobe tools, but I suppose I must count on with similar problems. :(

Edited by spakk

I have had the whole term with Mavericks no problems with the graphics, now I'm going with my nvidia graphics card thrown back to the problems we had to Mountain Lion. We must find a solution to the problem :blush:

This is very annoying, because image processing is not possible, I have not tested Adobe tools, but I suppose I must count on with similar problems. :(

I use photoshop cs5 and it works perfectly. only apple apps are the problem. and anything that uses their frameworks like pixelmator, I'm guessing.

• Like 1

Hi Mr.G, what du you replace from kernel folder "BSA 10.9.5 FX rc1" this kernel works unfortunately not for me ?

Drop BSA Kernel on root of hdd (same place as mach_kernel) and add ' kernel=BSA_Kernel ' into your org.chameleon.Boot.plist 

P.S wrong forum this is for Yosemite bro.

Can confirm with OpenCL framework replaced from Mavericks 10.9.5, Preview now edits and saves perfectly, FX 8350  :)

Also had choppy video/audio playback in Quicktime and this is now corrected too!!! 

it only affects Nvidia apparently I do not have this problem with my ATI (FX 8350 / HD 7950 // Apu 5350 / HD 4670)

• Like 1

it only affects Nvidia apparently I do not have this problem with my ATI (FX 8350 / HD 7950 // Apu 5350 / HD 4670)

Strange ? I have a few more apps to test 2moro evening and then I may consider using for work...looking good though especially after the fix that Spakk kindly pointed out  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Strange ? I have a few more apps to test 2moro evening and then I may consider using for work...looking good though especially after the fix that Spakk kindly pointed out  :thumbsup_anim:

I noticed that even when the vram bandwidth was much lower than Mavericks

post-1093405-0-62030300-1416097834_thumb.png

post-1093405-0-41515200-1416097863_thumb.png

post-1093405-0-67183500-1416097893_thumb.png

• Like 1

I will try fussing with installing my system on hd's in raid mode will report back!

• Like 1

Stupid thing won't work with hardware raid :( haven't tried 10.10.1 yet.