OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

No issues installing, didn't had to patch a single kext again as usual with this build :)

However I noticed the gfx drivers have gotten a huge increase in version number and the performance has decreased dramatically.

I guess based on this we'll see at least 1 more DP build.

OK, this is curious and puzzling. Posted about 45 minutes ago that I had no issues with updating.

BUT.....

Now my SSD drive with Mavericks (chameleon bootloader) won't boot (just a flashing line on the screen) nor will my USB installer stick (same flashing line)

The fortunate thing is my Yosemite (Clover EFI) boots and will allow me to boot my Mavericks SSD just fine. How odd....

Should I repost this in the Yosemite post-install forum instead? (I don't want to double post)

OK, this is curious and puzzling. Posted about 45 minutes ago that I had no issues with updating.

BUT.....

Now my SSD drive with Mavericks (chameleon bootloader) won't boot (just a flashing line on the screen) nor will my USB installer stick (same flashing line)

The fortunate thing is my Yosemite (Clover EFI) boots and will allow me to boot my Mavericks SSD just fine. How odd....

Should I repost this in the Yosemite post-install forum instead? (I don't want to double post)

Please attach IOUSBFamily.kext

No issues installing, didn't had to patch a single kext again as usual with this build :)

However I noticed the gfx drivers have gotten a huge increase in version number and the performance has decreased dramatically.

Please attach IOUSBFamily.kext

Please!!!!!!!

Noticing some gfx glitches with DP7. Text on file icons (like .zip) is fuzzy and some menu items are missing transparency. System font also seems lighter than before. Guess the drivers included are a bit on the buggy side.

Yes mine is also missing stuff in the menu fcpx when you press cmd 7 to bring up the luma and vector scopes is all broke up to :(

No problems here either, except the top bar text and menus look awful like without smoothing (it's enabled) lol.

Here I get the opposite, the gfx animations (specially Exposé Mission Control) seem to be fairly smoother than DP6 on my "powerful" HD5450  :D