Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hello

I read some post about OZ, but i have one question:

OZ is only for UEFI mobos or work in normal mobos too?

UEFI only.

Read first post.

If u wanna try in on your IPMH61R1 from signature then i think it will work.

Hello

Yeah, i gave a quick read in some post and i noted this...

But my IPMH61R1 isn't UEFI, is normal Bios. If OZ is only for UEFI, how i can use it in my mobo?

Thanks xpamamadeus

U are wrong about your board.

Your board its UEFI.

And i add ozmosis to your bios without a problem.

Try to open your bios with uefi tool,mmtool and phoenixtool and u will see that its UEFI board.

If u dont have graphical GUI it dont mean its not UEFI.

Many HP laptops have insyde UEFI without GUI...

I did some more research and it seems that this board its ECS H61H2-M2 and it can run original ECS bios with graphical GUI and ECS bios have efi drivers for sata and video and your dont have this.

Check this thread and u will see http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/bazar-do-usuario/457821-nokia-5800-pcware-ipmh61r1-mod-ecs-h61m2-h2.html

Check your bios information using Aida64 and upload bios info here plz.

IPMH61R1OZM.zip

Hi friends :D !

I dont know if i'm on the right topic, but here's my unique problem with my MacBook Pro:

When i install Windows 8.1, all is like charm except the graphics switching, i can't switch to Intel Graphics HD 4000, and i need help to modify the DSDT and SSDT for graphics, please don't send me out from this topic :no: , i :wub:  you all and i :wub:  your HACKINTOSH knowledge  :blush:  :drool:!

Please :help: , cordially!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3y5hldpEFDYT1hKQ25UcDN2TTQ&usp=sharing i need help with oz on my z77x-ud3h all my files are there also i have a 290x and it needs patching to get framebuffer 

ATIConnectorsData  00040000040300000001030012040303

ATIConnectorsPatch  04000000140000000001010011020303

ATIConnectorsController 8000

framebuffer name is Baladi

i have 4 video ports 

4096gb's of vram 

and use a smbios macpro 6.1 i use a i7 3770 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3y5hldpEFDYT1hKQ25UcDN2TTQ&usp=sharing i need help with oz on my z77x-ud3h all my files are there also i have a 290x and it needs patching to get framebuffer 

i have 4 video ports 

4096gb's of vram 

and use a smbios macpro 6.1 i use a i7 3770 

Use HexEditor to edit the 8000Controller.kext and edit your DSDT with Baladi Framebuffer.

that's it ^_^

• Like 1

Can 894M be adapted for Z77X-UP4 TH?

yes, it works on z77,z87,z97 chipset in z77 chipset you can use also ozmosis theme, if you search in threda you can read howto

I use a GA-Z77N-WiFi with the great Ozmosis ... Yesterday i update my F2 Bios with 824 Ozmosis to F3 Bios and Ozmosis 894.

But i think the NVRAM is with the F3 Bios not writable. Have anyone update the Board with the F3 Bios and 894 Ozmosis and the same experience??? 

Now i have make a F2 Bios with 894 Ozmosis. But i have Problems with USB 3.0 and with the Sound.

USB 3.0

I use a original USB Apple Keyboard, with USB Mouse plugged in this. With F2 and 824 i installed the Standard USB kext from ML and the Keyboard working perfectly ... And the most important thing ... the keyboard can the sleep terminate an working again ... if it is attached at USB 3.0 Port.

Now with F2 Bios and 894 Ozmosis and the same USB 3.0 kext from ML the Keyboard is not working if is attached to the USB 3.0 Port. I plugged in in the USB 2.0 Port and the Keyboard is working. But terminate the sleeping is tricky. i push button on the keyboard, the pc working again and fan running but the monitor is black. i push the bluetooth apple trackpad the loginscreen come back but the keyboard is dead :-( ... Plug out Plug in ... Working again

The Sound

After waking up from sleep the sound is dead :-( 

I will it after the next time sleep test.

But USB3.0 and Sound after Sleep working without Problems with F2 and 824 Ozmosis :-( 

/EDIT

I have the script from apple.support tested. Bring the Sound back, but only the Sound. Volume down and up not with keyboard and icon ... only in audio preferences. 

there is a solution for the USB 3.0 problem???

USB 3.0

I use a original USB Apple Keyboard, with USB Mouse plugged in this. With F2 and 824 i installed the Standard USB kext from ML and the Keyboard working perfectly ... And the most important thing ... the keyboard can the sleep terminate an working again ... if it is attached at USB 3.0 Port.

It is the same BIOS ... I only changed the ozmosis from 824 to 894.

No, is not JUST the same BIOS, as always users consider to report whatever they think is important and not follow by letter the indications when help is provided.

Next time you report a "bug" make sure you also add full specification and at least bdmesg if not darwindumper(zip).

I think my english is to bad for understand what you mean. 

But i try :-)

You need a log from bdmesg and/or from darwindumper as zip file? right?

now about the bios:

i have a functionaly F2 Bios with Ozmosis 824 integrated. This works perfect.

Now i have replace in this Bios/Ozmosis the Ozmosisfile. Therefore I have thought it am the same bios, because I only changed the ozmosis?

/EDIT

The USB3.0 is working now, but is a strange thing 

I have make this in Terminal:

sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext

sudo chown -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext

sudo kextload -v /System/Library/Extensions/GenericUSBXHCI.kext

sudo kextcache -m /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/Extensions.mkext /System/Library/Extensions

and reboot ... mouse not working, plug out the keyboard from the first port and plugin in the second usb3.0 port ... not working ... plug out and plugin in the first usb3.0 slot ... now is working.

i have this tested again and again, but is always the same ... what you need for helping me?

https://drive.google...TTQ&usp=sharing i need help with oz on my z77x-ud3h all my files are there also i have a 290x and it needs patching to get framebuffer 

i have 4 video ports 

4096gb's of vram 

and use a smbios macpro 6.1 i use a i7 3770  as i was trying to ask i need somone to help make me a oz bootloader for my system not help with my 290x issue and i won't patch my drivers for 10.10 then i can't use them i use on the fly patching