Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

In the end i've managed to have a working boot manager by installing refind and  replace the  bootmgrfw.efi with refind_x64.efi(renaming of course to bootmgrfw.efi). in this situation windows doesn't know that the boot was changed.

All the others ways didn't work because every time on boot, windows was replacing the bootorder in bios and put bootmgrfw.efi to first place.

Hi all, this Topic is regarding "Ozmosis", insanelymac.com treat OSX86 stuff and rules are clear.

Personal thoughts, are accepted if constructive and regarding the title of the topic, but please keep off chatter from Bar. The only accepted opinions will, from now on, only those concerning computer sciences, worth applying rules (which are clear), but most likely they prevent the will of those who think to say what he likes in a public and regulated Forum like this.

I'm sorry if this was not done until now seriously, but it will. In the mean time some useless posts deleted. If someone does not agree can contact an Administrator or a Supervisor, or push on the "Report" button.

Regards

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Success loaded with AppleALC.ffs and network.ffs from rom, all nice working. My mistake was that I use in OZMtool commands --aggressivity 1 (need "0" - inject files as is) and may be is not necassery command -ck

Thanks @mono 

Also AppleALC has a plugin kext called PinConfigs.kext so when you convert to ffs the kext to ffs command ignore this plugin so you have to separate both kexts and then convert to ffs 

means AppleALC.ffs & PinConfigs.ffs right??

This were I am confused can you help Gen4ig please??

THank you,

Confirmed, they both (old & new script) work for me :)

12:522 00:000 Injecting IntelMausiEthernet.kext "Driver-2EEB000" 0x2931E bytes
12:523 00:001 Injecting FakeSMC "Driver-2F15000" (0xCCC2D000) 118644 bytes
12:525 00:002 Injecting AppleALC "Driver-2F32000" (0xCCC4A000) 293351 bytes
12:526 00:000 Warning DisableVoodooHda TRUE
  • Like 1

HI Gen4ig

Great news..... can you attach AppleALC.ffs so I can also test..my version isn't working 

Thank you

Update: Here AppleALC.ffs only for ALC887 codec, other codecs was deleted, size this ffs 98kb. Without charges the size is 742 kb

Just as an FYI. Tried installing Sierra.

I gave up installing with the vanila methods. I installed on my macbook pro and cloned disk. Had to copy kexts to SLE as they are not being loaded from bios.

No nvidia drivers, as expected. No audio (using AppleALC). No USB audio devices either (weird?).

Was able to login into iCloud, iMessage, etc.

Not sure what else to share.

post-120132-0-47966200-1465863243_thumb.png