Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi,

You can mod you bios and change value directly in bios file with AmiBcp. http://www.mediafire.com/download/x082nkw5xnguo8q/AMIBCP4.55.0070.rar
You can use Winebottler http://winebottler.kronenberg.org, you will be able to change what you want under Osx.

Those four screenshots show you what you can change.

SMBIOS Type 0
post-509660-0-13172800-1398931353_thumb.jpg

SMBIOS Type 1
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF is UUID to be modifie last six bytes can be filled with your ethernet mac adress.
I did not find how to put in ozmosisdefaut, it seems that they always use UUID from bios. 
so this trick is the best way to manage your UUID and be sure it always will be the same if something happen to nvram.

ClearnNvram.zip

Best way is to use this script to erase all value related to Ozmosis. 
./ClearNvram
Reboot and save your bios with QFlash
Your bios is saved with nvram and have clear Ozmosis values.
After flash new bios, each time you will change any value with AmiBcp or change anything in OzmosisDefault, Ozmosis will recalculate new Platform-uuid and will set all new value.

post-509660-0-49236600-1398931364_thumb.jpg

SMBIOS Type 2
post-509660-0-41785500-1398931377_thumb.jpg

SMBIOS Type 3
post-509660-0-71525400-1398931396_thumb.jpg

Some tricks to use Ozmosis 894M.

If you are using two card in your computer, you must check those points.

BIOS Features > Display Boot Option ROM Control to UEFI only
Peripherals > Init Display First to IGPU
Peripherals > Integrated Graphics to Enabled

Use FakeSmc 3.3.1 or Ozmosis smcFakeSMCKext.

You can change SSDT tables directly in bios with UEFITool.
SSDT are in raw mode so clear, if you extract and save with .aml you can directly use them with MaciASL.
So to change in bios your must first find them and follow next screenshot.

post-509660-0-03106600-1398935658_thumb.jpg

Exemple for GA-Z77-DS3H

AoacTabl
post-509660-0-53149900-1398933958_thumb.jpg

SataTabl
post-509660-0-11394000-1398933977_thumb.jpg

PowerManagement
post-509660-0-24400000-1398933990_thumb.jpg

Here is Ozmosis ready for Z77-DS3H. rev 1.1 with all drivers up to date, SATA,MEI, ETH.
Sorry it's a clone of my config with modified serial and UUID = FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
Nvidia card GT 610.
Ethernet Intel 82574L. rom patched to be natively recognized. 
Internal ethernet disable.
Bios is already setup.
Cpu i5-3570K
ssdt patched in bios for sata and power management, tables not used in osx have been removed.
Mixed dsdt from Quo and real iMac13,2
Full tweaked for iMac13,2 does not need anything in QUO directory.
FakeSMC from QUO include with all key for iMac13,2.

DOES NOT WORKS WITH WINDOWS OS.

GAZ77-DS3H-F10h-iMac132.rom.zip

Fred
Sorry for my French English.

• Like 8

Hi,

is it a good idea to emulate iMac 14,2 with ivy bridge i5-3570K ?

Edit

It works fine. :)

I've extract Dsdt and Ssdt from IM142_0118_B00_LOCKED.scap.

attachicon.gifiMac142.zip

Fred

Hi Fred! I know this will not be easier :blush:,  but can you mod a CustomBios iMac 14,2 with Ethernet Intel 82574L. rom patched to be natively recognized for me, please?  

Weirds things happens  :worried_anim: , after edited and integrated correct DSDT, boot osx, run maciasl the DSDT appears full of errors someone knows why? 

doh! 

Hi Aigors :D !

You can look at my Small DSDT 8 Series, no errors there, inspired from true soldier DSDT all work without any problem, but sur i've modified SSDT for PowerManagement, SSDT2 and SSDT3 for SATA and the SSDT4 for Patching Graphics.

DSDT.zip

You can look at my Small DSDT 8 Series, no errors there, inspired from true soldier DSDT all work without any problem, but sur i've modified SSDT for PowerManagement, SSDT2 and SSDT3 for SATA and the SSDT4 for Patching Graphics.

attachicon.gifDSDT.zip

Hi Friend, do you think i can use this for my mobo? GAZ87N-WIFI I'm so noob for DSDT editing 

your dsdt work on my mobo as is  :worried_anim: i'm impressed but i think no hw acceleration it's present 

What is HW acceleration  :whistle:  :wacko: ? Excuse me!  Maybe it's Graphics acceleration? If it's i havent made it in DSDT but in SSDT4, you must add GFX0 in P0P2. Or you can wait 1 hour i can made the SSDT, 2,3 and 4 with DSDT! 

NOTE: This will work with OS X even with Windows  :yes:  :D  ^_^

Okey! This will work with Z87 Chipset Series.

You have two choices:

1- Use 1 DSDT without changing the content of the SSDT's.

2- Use 1 DSDT, SSDT, 2, 3, 4, with modified PM, PEG0=>P0P2 + GFX0, PEG1=>P0PA, PEG2=>P0PB, SAT0=>SATA.

The two choices work well with OS X and Windows.

I- DSDT

DSDT.aml.zip

II- DSDT, SSDT, 2, 3, 4. 

DSDT.aml.zip

post-334538-0-86297800-1399205964_thumb.png    post-334538-0-47526500-1399206020_thumb.png

A- You have to extract Body of these modules in the pictures, open it with a HexEditor of your choice, copy content of each one and paste it in a new hex file and rename  it SSDT first picture, SSDT 2, 3, 4 second picture, then save it.

B- Now you have to generate SSDT: LINK, copy the content of generated ssdt.aml and paste it in the RAW module for SSDT in second picture, save it and replace Body of your Bios file with this one. 

C- Now you have to rename SAT0 of the two first module in the second picture with SATA and live SAT1 as is, make it "exactly like the Step B".

D- Finally, you have to rename PEG0 with P0P2, PEGP with GFX0, PEG1 with P0PA, PEG2 with P0PB, GFX0 with IGPU of the third module in the second picture, make it "exactly like the Step B".

Enjoy  :yes:  :D^_^ !

• Like 2

attachicon.gifDSDT.zip

work on H87N-WIFI and windows?

work on H87N-WIFI and windows?

Hi! I don't know, but as Aigors said: Try, or download your bios file, extract he's AmiBoardInfo then he's DSDT, download my DSDT and check "all he's content" there's many things that i've moved into other place, because it's a clone of iMac14,2. You can do like this one, but you need a music, coffee and a time  ;) .

:hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  

SPECIAL :thanks_speechbubble: TO XPAMAMADEUS, TRUESOLDIER AND FREDWST :king:  :yes:  :D  ^_^ !.

hi ammoune78!!!!

Hail! Would you be a dear help me to make a Bios ozmosis that runs flawless?

my system is

motherboard: z87m-d3h

cpu i3 4130

vga nvidia 650gtx and intel hd 4600

can help;

Hi! Here's yours with only DSDT, SSDT2, SSDT3, SSDT4 and QUO LOGO change, you have to add Ozmosis, Ozmosis Defaults, FakeSMC, LPC+CPU+GPU+ACPI Sensors, your EthernetKext with IONetworkingFamily, HfsPlus, CORE_DXE compressed, EnhancedFat, ExtFs, PartitionDxe and AHCI3rdPatySATA all in ffs extension. Don't forget to add SSDT for your CPU PM like i said in the earlier post: Second Choice, Step B. Will work with Windows also, enjoy :yes:  :D  ^_^ !.

hi

ammoune78!!

How do I export the ssdt; can i help me?

Hi! It's simple, go to this LINK, download the file, run Terminal, drag and drop the file on it, type your password, it will generate an SSDT for your, it may ask you for confirmation, type N and second time N, then you will see ssdt.aml and ssdt.dsl in your desktop. 

Okey, now you need to extract the SSDT from your bios file like i told in this post, open it and the ssdt.aml with HexEditor of your choice,copy the content of ssdt.aml and paste it over selected ssdt extracted from your bios file save it replace the original one in the bios file with this one, your done  :yes:  :D  :thumbsup_anim: !

Its normal..

Hi XPAMAMADEUS ^_^ ! 

I think you have same MoBo, you can try this one it work with OS X and Windows without any problèm ;)  !

thanks!
hi ammoune78!! sorry if in fatigue.
Exported ssdt can embed it in bios?
here my ssdt:
https://mega.co.nz/#!X8I0EYKS!cRJPzSOQVpFoxam7ryQO8pwc2p4_NKgzZrbtUXq10QM

hi again ammoune78!!
not manage to put ffs ozmosis, fakesmc, ozmosisdefault,ozmosistheme ... Keep getting error :(

Maybe you are easy to build me a ozmosis bios will please me much if I did? any information you need about my system happy to help as I can.
sorry my bad english i am from greece

thanks!

hi ammoune78!! sorry if in fatigue.Exported ssdt can embed it in bios?

here my ssdt:

hi again ammoune78!!not manage to put ffs ozmosis, fakesmc, ozmosisdefault,ozmosistheme ... Keep getting error :(Maybe you are easy to build me a ozmosis bios will please me much if I did? any information you need about my system happy to help as I can.

I'm not at home, but can you try to put Ozmosis 828M instead of 894M? However I'm sur that can work, I don't use 894M , it make me crazy.

thanks!

hi ammoune78!! sorry if in fatigue.

Exported ssdt can embed it in bios?

here my ssdt:

hi again ammoune78!!

not manage to put ffs ozmosis, fakesmc, ozmosisdefault,ozmosistheme ... Keep getting error :(

Maybe you are easy to build me a ozmosis bios will please me much if I did? any information you need about my system happy to help as I can.

What kind of errors? if you get error getting firmware information using mmtools, it's because you dont have enough room to put ozmosis stuffs, delete all files related to network protocol stuff as you can read in some posts.

Or, use UEFITOOL from coderush to put ozmosis stuffs inside bios, its' a little beat complex than mmtool  but you have more errors control with more explained error messages

I did and 828m misery but did not succeed despair :(

Hi, attached there is bios from ammoune78 with ozmosis stuffs 894 

Enhancedfat

HfsPlus

PartitionDxe 

SmcEmulatorKext

OzmoisDefaults

Ozmosis

I have deleted unneeded modules like tcpipv4 and v6 and so on, try and report 

i dont have a mac in my workplace, so i cant integrate FakeSMC and other stuffs for networking and AHCIsata, but i think you cant add in your bios due to not enough room.F9-OZM894-Z87M-D3H.zip