HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I have problem with my graphics geforce 9800 GT. This card works without issues in previous os x mavericks, in yosemite only artifacts when I use flag GraphicsEnabler=yes and even black screen without this flag. Processor AMD Athlon 64 x2

Sorry for my English =) with -x black screen too

Which kernel are you using? booting you with a DSDT.aml? which bootloader you use?

please more details and please edit your hardware specifications in your signature, so we can help you better.

Which kernel are you using? booting you with a DSDT.aml? which bootloader you use?

please more details and please edit your hardware specifications in your signature, so we can help you better

Kernel 10.10 rc2 v2, boot without DSDT, bootloader Chameleon r2401

I installed it with r-drive from image from torrent

And if you end up with a white screen on your GeForce 9800GT, use axmanA's modified IOPC IFamily kextand boot with option msibase=0x90.

I take black screen in instalation. after I replaced IOPCIFamily kext  there was kernel panic(

make a picture from the kernel panic and upload it here, a picture says more than a thousand words...

@unive

install NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext into  S/L/Extensions and remove the AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext from S /L/Extensions.
then fix the permissions with kext wizard
!

then boot with: kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 -v

@unive

if you have installed the drivers into  /Extra/, then you need to boot with this flag: kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=no -v -f

I think Bronya has detected a another possibility fault , therefore, answer the question of Bronya  --->maybe you used the wrong kernel that is not compatible with your CPU --> a possible kernel will work with your CPU is BSA_10.10_rc1

Hi unive ! What's Your system ???? 

cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 RAM: 2 GB 1333 MHz Mobo: MSI K9N2GM-FD Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT

your kenel works, it boot os on my system but dont work video and I dont know how to make it work.after boot it shows only this post-1203401-0-11659200-1417196712_thumb.jpg.It happen with every kernel on hackintoshosx.com (rc1 and rc2).On previous systems(10.7 10.8 10.9) everything were good with your kernels. help please =)

cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 RAM: 2 GB 1333 MHz Mobo: MSI K9N2GM-FD Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT

your kenel works, it boot os on my system but dont work video and I dont know how to make it work.after boot it shows only this attachicon.gifnDJRSLm6hx4.jpg.It happen with every kernel on hackintoshosx.com (rc1 and rc2).On previous systems(10.7 10.8 10.9) everything were good with your kernels. help please =)

If problem graphic - this videocard or you can add other dev_id in clover and try ! 

nullpower and fakesmc are already there in folder extra. and I booted with those parameters

tried again with deleted AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext

This what's system ? 10.10 or 10.10.1 ? 

that kernel supports gigabyte r7 250 oc editon 2GB, he said that I installed yosemite with the first kernel sack Bronya and I did not work the gpu I have acceleration graph in the distro Niresh 10.9 if I work the gpu without installing any kext only putting the smbios mac pro 5.1

pd sorry for my English, I'm Spanish and I use the google translator

that kernel supports gigabyte r7 250 oc editon 2GB, he said that I installed yosemite with the first kernel sack Bronya and I did not work the gpu I have acceleration graph in the distro Niresh 10.9 if I work the gpu without installing any kext only putting the smbios mac pro 5.1

pd sorry for my English, I'm Spanish and I use the google translator

sory but we do not provide support for distros.

Hi guys!

Is there anyone here who had successfully got to work a Sapphire 7850 2GB OC video card on Yosemite?

My CPU is an AMD Phenom x4 930 and I've got an fully working Mavericks 10.9.5 on this system with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, but every time I try to install Yosemite on it, I get these errors:

• "Memory allocation error: Addr: 0x0, Szie 0x3ff1970, File: ati.c, Line 1557. This is a non recoverable error! System HALTED!!!" with GraphicsEnaber=Yes
  • or black screen and then system restart with GraphicsEnaber=No

Hi guys,

Has anybody tried amd kernel with Opteron 6128? I have it running ESXi 5.1 There are no problems with either 10.8 or 10.9. Everything works fine being booted with Clover. However, with 10.10 and any of the kernel listed here I can't go any further then black screen with this on top:

efiboot loaded from device: Acpi(PNP0A03,0)/Pci(10|0)/Scsi(Pun1,Lun0)HD(Part2,S

igC1202997-F165-55F3-89FC-D62213046AFF)

boot file path: System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

root device uuid is '8BDA2444-8A46-339B-8D6D-BDCA75A3D7F6'

Any help would be very much appreciated, Dmitry

Hi guys,

Has anybody tried amd kernel with Opteron 6128? I have it running ESXi 5.1 There are no problems with either 10.8 or 10.9. Everything works fine being booted with Clover. However, with 10.10 and any of the kernel listed here I can't go any further then black screen with this on top:

efiboot loaded from device: Acpi(PNP0A03,0)/Pci(10|0)/Scsi(Pun1,Lun0)HD(Part2,S

igC1202997-F165-55F3-89FC-D62213046AFF)

boot file path: System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

root device uuid is '8BDA2444-8A46-339B-8D6D-BDCA75A3D7F6'

Any help would be very much appreciated, Dmitry

Which kernel are you using?