HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

mckay_kernel -v cpus=2 busratio=27      => stuck at PCI Configuration Begin

then boot with npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000

(...es wird schon gelingen :-)), nicht ärgern)

Edit:

I suspect that the information for busratio are too high! check this information! probably > 20

my dsdt ;)

(thanks!) I'm trying with busratio=20..

EDIT:

mckay_kernel -v cpus=2 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 (or 2000) stuck at System uptime in nanoseconds..

(A4-3400 have 100x27 = 2700?)

In bios we have

CPU Clock Ratio [Auto] 2700MHz

CPU MB Clock Divisor [Auto] 720MHz

CPU Host Clock Control [Auto]

CPU Frequency [100]

there were a few errors in the included dsdt - now adjusted. If your system is running, then make a ioreg-file to modify the other values

my dsdt ;)

(thanks!) I'm trying with busratio=20..

EDIT:

mckay_kernel -v cpus=2 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 (or 2000) stuck at System uptime in nanoseconds..

(A4-3400 have 100x27 = 2700?)

In bios we have

CPU Clock Ratio [Auto] 2700MHz

CPU MB Clock Divisor [Auto] 720MHz

CPU Host Clock Control [Auto]

CPU Frequency [100]

Sorry, the busratio value seemed to be high, ie 27 and not 20

stuck at System uptime in nanoseconds.

.... then make an image of the kernel panic and upload it here

modified_dsdt_ifmg.zip

• Like 1

Bronya will be able to tell you with great certainty what the cause of this panic message is. or you wait a little while until it comes back online.
but you can try following:

In annexed, I have a few drivers that I use for my Gigibyte Board,  possibly you do not have the chipset drivers.?

extract the attachment and install the contents of the Extensions folder to /Extra/Extensions/
then edit the  bootargs in your org.chameleon.boot.plist with the additional change:  -v -f npci=0x3000 CPUs=2 busratio=27 fsb=100 UseKernelCache=NO  and test it with : GraphicsEnabler=NO PCIRootUID=1 or PCIRootUID=0

Extensions.zip

• Like 1

Bronya will be able to tell you with great certainty what the cause of this panic message is. or you wait a little while until it comes back online.

but you can try following:

In annexed, I have a few drivers that I use for my Gigibyte Board,  possibly you do not have the chipset drivers.?

extract the attachment and install the contents of the Extensions folder to /Extra/Extensions/

then edit the  bootargs in your org.chameleon.boot.plist with the additional change:  -v -f npci=0x3000 CPUs=2 busratio=27 fsb=100 UseKernelCache=NO  and test it with : GraphicsEnabler=NO PCIRootUID=1 or PCIRootUID=0

I've changed Kernel and with your Extensions and flags "-v -f npci=0x3000 CPUs=2 busratio=27 fsb=100 UseKernelCache=NO PCIRootUID=1/0" I've a White Screen with a black cursor! It's a big progress! Thanks!

Now, why I can't see anything, in addition to the white screen?

EDIT: take me few minutes pls..

• Like 1

that's once a big step forward . Please upload your complete /Extra/ folder as a zip file .

Edit:

I want to check whether you have everything installed correctly.

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

I need a few minutes, in the meantime I can tell you which folder Extra I only put:

your Kext in /extensions

1002_9644.rom

dsdt.aml

My Extra folder

EDIT:

with APU on VGA Port (flags -v -f npci=0x300 cpus=2 busratio=27 fsb=100 UseKernelCache=No PCIRootUID=1)

stuck at [iOBluetoothHCIController][start]-- completed

with GT210 on VGA Port (flags -v -f npci=0x300 cpus=2 busratio=27 fsb=100 UseKernelCache=No PCIRootUID=1)

white screen and black cursor

Edited by lfmg

sorry, had been busy with something else, use the contents of the notes. After booting press Enter and report.

Extra.zip

• Like 1

sorry, had been busy with something else, use the contents of the notes. After booting press Enter and report.

don't worry! I'm trying now to boot ;)

Edit: the GT210 should work with Mountain Lion or Mavericks ... although it is not the Burner, but okay ^_^

....do you have created the USB Installer with myhack.app? If so, then no problem ...

otherwise you need later to connect the HDD on an OS X system..... to install the other things like as bootloader, Extra folder, amd kernel.

Edited by spakk

the system is frozen. If the system is frozen, then boot again, then format the target partition where you want to install OS X.

then let show only the errors messages (you can select at the top) so that we know whether any data packet is corrupted under /System/Library/install/package/... into USB installer .. etc ...then we can to fix the problem.

Edit:

is the target HDD empty? or is there your Windows operation system installed? watch out. otherwise clamp the Windows HDD on the SATA slot, not that you accidentally make a mistake. - No idea how much OS X knowledge you have.

Edit:

I think that the USB Installer is not installed correctly , therefore the system freeze . I think you should create the USB again . use myhack.app

Edited by spakk

Boot with: -x and the other flags or boot with usb stick and repair the permissions and start again

Have you saved the log? In the pictures you can see little. Probably a problem, the files will not be written entirely on your target HDD. start from the beginning: install the myhack3.3.1 version, create the usb installer .... etc .. 2.boot with USB Installer and reformat your target disk with the "GUID" partition table ... The format of HDD should "Mac OS X Extended (Journaled)" to be. If you've done all that, then you should be able to install.

Have you saved the log? In the pictures you can see little. Probably a problem, the files will not be written entirely on your target HDD. start from the beginning: install the myhack3.3.1 version, create the usb installer .... etc .. 2.boot with USB Installer and reformat your target disk with the "GUID" partition table ... The format of HDD should "Mac OS X Extended (Journaled)" to be. If you've done all that, then you should be able to install.

It crashed before I can choose partition.. Just after language selection..

No, I can't, in no way, to save Log File, even on an external memory stick! :(

EDIT:

I finally managed to save the Log

http://www.filedropper.com/resocontoinstallazione2-aug-2015

Edited by lfmg

Then, the problem occurred in the preparation of USB Installer! That would not be the first time. We all have had that before. :yes:
One more time, create a new USB Installer !! either myhack 3.3.1.app or with the Disk Utility (there are many good and simple examples on youtube) then add the Extra folder, and then install the current bootloader see here Then your system will be installed correctly, I think. ^_^

Edit:

I'll be looking at equal your protocol

myHack 3.3.1.zip

Then, the problem occurred in the preparation of USB Installer! That would not be the first time. We all have had that before. :yes:

One more time, create a new USB Installer !! either myhack 3.3.1.app or with the Disk Utility (there are many good and simple examples on youtube) then add the Extra folder, and then install the current bootloader see here Then your system will be installed correctly, I think. ^_^

Edit:

I'll be looking at equal your protocol

I am preparing (with myhack 3.3.1) a new USB Installer with another InstallESD.dmg of mavericks .. to take away any doubt!

• Like 1

It's not easy for me to make a statement from the log. (possibly wait until Bronya again is online.)??
what happens when you booting without cpus=2 ?
have you trying to boot with: arch=x86_64  ?

It's not easy for me to make a statement from the log. (possibly wait until Bronya again is online.)??

what happens when you booting without cpus=2 ?

have you trying to boot with: arch=x86_64  ?

same error/crash..

Have I  to install Enoch on USB Installer?

p.s.
I have no hurry ;)
Edited by lfmg