#:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *500.1 GB   disk0
   1:                        EFI                         209.7 MB   disk0s1
   2:                  Apple_HFS MacOSX                  499.0 GB   disk0s2
   3:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s3
localhost:~ Elevart$ 
and cant boot!

config.rtf

But I see no reason why you can't boot and what is happen when you type "enter".

With Enter i get black screen in my macosx partition.

with -v i get this

"OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

efiboot loaded from device: Acpi (PNP0A03,0)/PCI(1F|2)/SATA(0,FFFF)/HD(Part2,Sig1

AC029B1-1857-4F26-8FD4-2728B0BB57)

boot file path: \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

..OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \com.apple.recovery.boot\boot.efi"

In the recovery partition i hace a hdd icon with a ? inside.

when i hit enter shows apple logo but nothing more.

with -x i get

"OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \com.apple.recovery.boot\boot.efi

efiboot loaded from device: Acpi (PNP0A03,0)/PCI(1F|2)/SATA(0,FFFF)/HD(Part3,Sig3

F5244CD-32D7-4B93-9A38-806DEEE4BBCF)

boot file path: \com.apple.recovery.boot\boot.efi

Using Safe Mode

Could not open file 'mach_kernel'

Error loading kernel 'mach_kernel'

Maybe the recovery creator i used is now ok?? is there any other way to install recovery or something else to do after installing it?

..OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \com.apple.recovery.boot\boot.efi" something is going wrong! trying to load boot.efi from recovery. when i delete the recovery partition it works again.

I see no commits that may "broke" your sleep/wake. Hundreds people report about success.

You should check boot.log with rev1888 vs rev1942 if there are any difference. One of the possible reason is changed BusSpeed.

REV 1942 is not working for me  with my DSDT and drivers below wakingturns out to be black screen. Any idea. Maybe this trick works only for you because you made it for your specification. It`s not a universal fix. 

And I changes my SMBIOS to MacBook Pro 10.2 but the About this Apple shows iMac like below but the system info says MacBook Pro, any fix? I changed the computer name of the sharing preference.

post-216278-0-41317400-1376186919.png

post-216278-0-58658300-1376186932_thumb.png

post-216278-0-28497000-1376186954.png

DSDT.aml.zip

Still not working for me. Try uploading somewhere else like Dropbox, CloudApp or Mediafire.

for me too. 

REV 1942 is not working for me  with my DSDT and drivers below wakingturns out to be black screen. Any idea. Maybe this trick works only for you because you made it for your specification. It`s not a universal fix. 

And I changes my SMBIOS to MacBook Pro 10.2 but the About this Apple shows iMac like below but the system info says MacBook Pro, any fix? I changed the computer name of the sharing preference.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-08-11 at 8.26.49 AM.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-08-11 at 10.04.06 AM.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-08-11 at 10.07.32 AM.png

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

I see you use serial number ended with ...DHJQ. It is a number for iMac12,2

If you want MacBookPro9,2 then you need ...DTY3. About 10,2 I don't know.

Also you need DropMCFG=Yes

About your DSDT... it contains mistakes. Why not using Clover's auto patch? It really corrected sleep/wake problem.

See my few corrections

DSDT-1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?mart9rq5xng6cmj

for me too. 

I see you use serial number ended with ...DHJQ. It is a number for iMac12,2
If you want MacBookPro9,2 then you need ...DTY3. About 10,2 I don't know.
Also you need DropMCFG=Yes

About your DSDT... it contains mistakes. Why not using Clover's auto patch? It really corrected sleep/wake problem.
See my few corrections
attachicon.gifDSDT-1.zip

Install clover for UEFI and rcscript on target volume
in Drivers64UEFI i have:
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

in bios add new boot option /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi

Recovery Partition Creator 3.5
for the Recovery HD

localhost:~ Elevart$ diskutil list
/dev/disk0
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *500.1 GB   disk0
   1:                        EFI                         209.7 MB   disk0s1
   2:                  Apple_HFS MacOSX                  499.0 GB   disk0s2
   3:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s3
localhost:~ Elevart$ 
and cant boot!

try copying cloverx64.efi to disk0s1/EFI/BOOT and renaming it bootx64.efi, then updating your boot menu accordingly.  had to do that on my machine

hi Slice.

I've got an original Apple bluetooth module (broadcom from iMac 24") on my hack with clover 1958 .

There a problem with wake by magic mouse cause i get a dark lock screen until i force wake by a key stroke.

At this time bluetooth is dead and it resets automatically to have mouse back.

Console gives this :

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: The USB device BRCM2046 Hub (Port 2 of Hub at 0x1d000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][ClearFeatureInterruptEndpointHalt] -- ClearPipeStall returned e00002ed

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: E:[AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport::StartBulkPipeRead] ClearPipeStall failed with error 0xe00002ed.

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: E:[AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport]WARNING !!!! [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport::DeviceRequestCompleteHandler] error 0xe00002ed (kIOReturnNotResponding)

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: E:[AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport::BulkInReadHandler] Received kIOReturnNotResponding error - retrying: 1.

12/08/13 01:41:29,000 kernel[0]: [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport::ClearFeatureBulkEndpointHalt] DeviceRequest failed 0xE00002ED.

When i wake directly by keyboard, no problem, bluetooth is here and mouse too.

I've read that this appears with a faulty NVRAM.

I've deleted NVRAM (nvram.plist and nvram -c), still got the problem.

am I the only one with this trouble on original apple bluetooth?

I digged in DSDT and changed my previous cambridge radio modulea(1181) for a Broadcom, only gained the auto reset after forced wake :whistle: .

i need to know what is wrong on that file.  what should i to fix in my uefi boot for sleep and shutdown 

Tell us what you've tried already, explain your problems some more. Provide more information besides the boot logs, like your config.plist and DSDT. Or even better, a DarwinDumper zip.

Just some ideas you may try:

Delete CsmVideoDxe-64.efi

You have HFSPlus64 and VBoxHfs-64, delete one

Why does it say OSXAPT~1.EFI instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi? Weird...

Try sleep in legacy mode to check whether it's an UEFI only problem.

The black_green theme loaded is incomplete or too old (theme black_green chosen from nvram is absent), change your defaults.

Why do you have boot.efi in your boot-args? "Using load options 'boot.efi  slide=0"

Hello

i have problem with clover bootloader on my system (vaio sve15117fdb)  and i need install this bootloader because by Chameleon-2.2svn-r2256 bootlader my lvsd not worked and mavericks hackintosh not recognized my Graphics card perfectly (i cant play game because my system is Hang Up in a few game for sample : limbo or plant vs zombie but worked in angry bird and gun bros 1)

and watch dvd film with dvd player) but also in maverick system information my Graphics card recognized (radeon 7650 - 1024 ram ...).

i need clover until i fix my problem based on this tuts :

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291117-how-to-make-radeon-desktop-or-mobility-be-working-by-usingclover/

i install maverick hackintosh by my hack on external hard and then i nstall Clover_v2_r1958 but not worked .

i think my system not support UEFI (vaio 15117fdb) and my bios is Insyde H2O.

efi methods not worked because i see this screen :

57627385478929559744.jpg

i explained my problem in this post :

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291117-how-to-make-radeon-desktop-or-mobility-be-working-by-usingclover/?do=findComment&comment=1938038

Please guide me :

How to i install clover bootloader  and what configuration ( i want replaced Chameleon with clover) ?

no i only used vmware for install clover because my bootloader be destroyed (i install clover instead of Chameleon) and i have to install boat loader by vmware in external hard disk then i close vmware software and restart my computer and boot by external hard by usb until i can login in my hackintosh 

no i only used vmware for install clover because my bootloader be destroyed (i install clover instead of Chameleon) and i have to install boat loader by vmware in external hard disk then i close vmware software and restart my computer and boot by external hard by usb until i can login in my hackintosh

On my glance, it super hard way why can't you use BDUtility and to install Clover, XPC, bareBoot to the USB stick.

Boot your system and to do what you want

• Like 1