Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

well i was banned on tonymacx86

and u wont believe the reason ...

they banned me cause i post specs of my new pc and it was AMD

so yeah he is not using an intel processor lets just ban him ...

Yea, they are like that. I asked about my EVGA mobo, Intel even, and some guy cops crazy attitude saying something like

tonymacs suggest Gigayte

tonymac says this

Tonymac says that

tonymac's sack doesn't have enough room for everyone

so you proably won't get any help with that motherboard because tonymac doesn't use it

Paraphrasing but still, it was a list of why no one could help me with the problems I am having because tonymac didn't use my hardware. I thought the whole point of the OSx86 movement was to break out of being locked into proprietary hardware. I really wish I knew more about writing drivers/kext/DSDT's, I would love to be able to write a file to let OSX run a piece of hardware.

• Like 6

Tonymacs rules page (at least parts of it):

[...]

Posts discussing or arguing about tonymacx86 policies or moderator actions are not allowed and will be deleted.

[...]

That's democracy, baby...

AMD=Piracy :ninja: ? ha ha ha haha!

but here: xnu-2050.18.24 ???????????????... MacMan and Tony can find the Opensource source code of the kernel at www.opensource.apple.com/release , and change it for AMD.

Do not do this, it is not piracy, but the ability to implement support.

I am not capable, but I love those who are able to do so :king:

People open your eyes, this is a good game, but tonymac & co want to do as they like, only

Micky

• Like 5

They are a pac of idiots. (Or "clueless half-witts" if you prefer)

They are happy to grab stuff from Netkas and myself and act as if they "discovered" it. (They used the phrase "confirmed")

When I went on and posted about it they not only banned me but removed all my posts.

They are re-packagers of other's brilliance.

• Like 11

lol i cant believe they actualy asked to delete the rules posting LOL.

like uhh dont tell them our rules... let them find out the banned way.

That is indeed very odd. Copyrighted rules? Can't anybody read their rules in their forum? We don't want to copy their rules (or anything else for that matter), thanks very much.

• Like 6

And finally, after a bit of advertising to Pandora and have urged a user with problems USB3 asmedia to move by us, I was kicked out ...

Heck, it's already the second time ...

I'm such a despicable :dev:

P.S. I noticed that you can not contact another user in PM, this is total control ... reminds me someone of Italy in the '30s

Or maybe only a guilty conscience ...

EDIT:

I find reason for Permanently Ban: "Trolling" :D

• Like 2

IMHO I don't think it's a good plea to ban someone! Even if it's a voluntary work, they must always remain "professional", the members aren't just the animals behind their computers but human beings.

10252415-deux-personnes-gris-portent-homme-rouge-attache-a-un-poteau-sur-fond-blanc.jpg

Sure about that, are you?

I just think that we are better then this. Using distros are no longer needed at all so why we tolerate distros it should be made clear that a retail install is the permeant solution to having a solid Mac OS X installation. Just a thought.

Ummm? Tried to install on any machine using an AMD processor lately? Retail won't work!

Knowledge control by obscurity: totally unethical and opposite to sharing knowledge and in open-source principles.

Why does this sound like the current political administration?

Ummm? Tried to install on any machine using an AMD processor lately? Retail won't work!

I beg to differ: i always went retail since the very beginning. Not that difficult: you just create the installer the same way you'd do for an Intel installation (on an existing hack or real mac; i used a MBP to make it) and swap the mach_kernel with a custom kernel. Always worked for me with the vanilla methods described here and there. These days, i've been trying to keep it simpler, so i'd simple restore a CCC'd 16 GB USB stick which has a working retail 10.8.3 installation (it used to be 10.7.x) to the HDD i want to use for OSX, choosing beforehand the kernel and /Extra folder i want to use according to the target machine hardware specs.

All the best.

Why does this sound like the current political administration?

Are you try to flame the community's democrats? ;)

• Like 1

I beg to differ: i always went retail since the very beginning. Not that difficult: you just create the installer the same way you'd do for an Intel installation (on an existing hack or real mac; i used a MBP to make it) and swap the mach_kernel with a custom kernel. Always worked for me with the vanilla methods described here and there. These days, i've been trying to keep it simpler, so i'd simple restore a CCC'd 16 GB USB stick which has a working retail 10.8.3 installation (it used to be 10.7.x) to the HDD i want to use for OSX, choosing beforehand the kernel and /Extra folder i want to use according to the target machine hardware specs.

All the best.

Are you try to flame the community's democrats? ;)

Not the community's democrats. the ones supposedly running the nation.

oh, yeah. It has been a couple of years since I tried to install a retail or vanilla install on my AMD. Quit trying back then, because they wouldn't install and run.

Just my personal experience. And I am using my usb sticks for Android right at the moment. Will have to pick up another stick and try again, it looks like.

New Rules:

General Rules

• Please, please, please, cry cry cry, do not install with Pandora's Box pleeeeeeeeeeease!
  • [...]
  • (pleeeeeeeeeeease don't use AMD pleeeeeeease
  • [...]

Posting

• Pleeeeeeeese do not talk about Pandora
  • [...]

• pleeeeeeeeeeease

:hysterical:

• Like 6

I'm happy to say that I replaced all of tonymac's botnet utilities on my new osx install. Got rid of Chimera and, I mean coughrebrandedchameloncough with Clover and my latest osx install works a lot better. It's sad tonymac won't endorse Clover; its the future of x86. Especially after the iMessage error which I went to the last pages of the main thread and the posters are just giving up on Clover and are hoping right back on to Chimera, I mean coughrebrandedchameloncough.

• Like 3