Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

if that doesnt work, message admin and theyll do it for you.

why bother .. not many will admit they want to continue to be a part of that hot mess. ( if they ban me i dont make another account, why bother with idiot admin and their troll power)

• Like 3

well this thread is about people who were permanently banned. the guy i replied to wasnt even banned, but is annoyed that he couldnt log in. so if i can help someone ill try to help them.

"if they ban me", why would they ban you? too many people talking like this is a world war, like they are martyrs for the cause.

well i was banned on tonymacx86

and u wont believe the reason ...

they banned me cause i post specs of my new pc and it was AMD

so yeah he is not using an intel processor lets just ban him ...

flh7dMh.jpg

well mate i thought i'm the only one ever to be banned from mentioning my amd laptop in my profile there... very happy to have a friend hopping along

uh oh i checked out that forum then and now and currently there is an outrageous claim

saying that one of their mod was able to modify 10.8.3 kernel to support haswell... BUT refused to answer when a user asked for the source code

i'm quite curious whose code do they stole now? pardon me for being stupidly ignorant about recent development of osx86 community

• Like 2

this is totally unrelated but somehow tomatomacx86 forum reminds me of the old Linux Aptosid forum 

Wow! Me too. Those were a bunch of trolls indeed. Actually they started trolling before splitting at Kanotix.

• Like 2

the forum was updated about 6+ months ago (cant exactly remember), and in that transition users needed to reset their password.

your account is still there, but youll need to click the 'forgot your password' link.

A little late on the reply 'cause I forgot to follow the topic (again).  :P  I created the account about a month ago so I don't see that as being the reason.  I'm not going to beg someone to reinstate my account just because somebody fat-fingered it.  Besides, what do you think would happen if I asked about my nForce mobo in their forum?  I can get my questions answered here where freedom of speech isn't banned.

Just tried it again and it works now.  (At least until someone reads this post.)  :whistle:

Edited by MegaloDon
  • Like 3

:)

ceci est le travail de tonytrouducul !!  éloquent !! ce boatloader a permit de démarrer les CPU SandyBridge !! il a dù faire pareil avec les CPU haswell  ;)

Heureusement qu'il y a des coders et developpeurs pour CPU AMD !!!

This is the work of tonytrouducul ! meaningful ! boatloader this has allowed to start the SandyBridge CPU ! He had to do the same with haswell CPU ;)

fortunately , there are coders and developers for AMD CPU !

590833Capturede769cran20130615a768001130

tonytrouducul

i think he ^ means .. look they are giving credits.

what we say ..  IT WAS NOT ALWAYS DONE BEFORE.

Maybe I who am Italian, I can also take other things into what he said in French (Latin languages). very hilarious :hysterical:

Micky
  • Like 1

I just wanted to share this tidbit of news with my friends from both boards. It seems that it was very wrong of me to recommend to a fellow member in a post that he try Nawcom's version of OSInstall.mpkg in order to install Lion on an MBR partition. In fact, it appears that it was very wrong of me to even acknowledge that OS X can be installed on an MBR partition. I was bad, very bad. And now, I have paid the price.

Hopefully, I will still see some of my Tonymac friends here.

attachicon.gifBanned.png

This reminds me of the tip every Essay Professor gives to their students: Never write on your essay what they don't like to read, or they will fail you! This is especially true when sitting for the Panhellenic General Examinations (that ones that pass one on University or fail him/her). For example, TV is supposed to steal your precious time and gives you the wrong standards. Dare to write that TV is helpful and you are toast! No matter how good you prove your point, it is against the "general beliefs" (that is "Philologists beliefs"), so you are definitely wrong! And Essay is supposed to contain your "free thoughts", yeah right!

• Like 1

You are either with us or against us (neutral not an option)!

Huh?  I don't get what you are saying.  Who's trying to be neutral?  (Or did you mean neutered?)

Megalodon has become InsanelyMac "Donator" and deserves our respect. It also benefits higher privileges than normal users.

Micky

I appreciate what you are saying but you can't buy respect.  I donated because of all the help I got here and don't expect anything more than anyone else.  But thanks for the vote of confidence!

• Like 3

Sorry for my english but i am italian. i got banned to from tonymac. only why i writed i used iatkos ml2 because i dont wand a guid partition. but i found insanelymac and is 1000x beter than tonycrapmac.

• Like 3