Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,244 posts in this topic

Hello everybody my name is Anton, it's a very nice forum. I've been a mac user since 2000 , hope I will build my first mackintosh G5 soon.

Hi.

i'm not new to the idea of messing with my computers, but i'm new to doing it with the software side of things.

i love to take apart, figure stuff out and put together things and am thinking it's time to get more involved in the innerworkings.

i don't know much and my eyes are bugging from reading forums and totorials and watching vids for the last week but i am finally ready to start asking questions.

this place seems like a great place to start...

poopy

i have a couple of imacs in several colours a g4 power pc an emac a core 2 duo mini a g3 powerbook g4 powerbook one of the first macbooks a unibody white one a macbook pro and

an eee pc 1000h

Hi all

I live in Johannesburg, am already grey and have aspired to own Apple product since I first saw an Apple Mac (yes 1980 something) Got a 4S 64Gb 2 weeks ago, and am looking for ways to replace our office PC's

Also - I get bored easily, love challenges - so am looking forward to building a hackintosh

Hello im newbie here,

Nice to meet you all, first of all sorry for my bad english :)

So, im knew this web in 2011, but i didnt take the test so i can't post lol

okay im using hackintosh by now 2 already success all on asus mobo, asus gp cards..

im using snow leopard 10.6.8 on : Asus P5KPL-AM (great mobo, everything seems to work flawlessly)

Asus P5G41T-L MX (great too, but still got much too improved, ddr3 ram detected as 800mhz)

im also using lion 10.7.2 on : Asus P5KPL-AM (great mobo, everything seems to work flawlessly)

Asus P5G41T-L MX (great too, but can't connect to icloud, device not recognized, can't overclocked got kp)

rig : Asus P5G41t l-mx, Intel C2D, 4gb 1066mhz kingston ddr3, nvidia 9600gt, ide dvd (sony), ide hdd, sata hdd (ide installation fail is a myth i guess)

Installation method : tonymac [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (Lion, retail) iatkos L1 usb (Lion) , [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (SL) hazard (SL)

so, if someone got one of those hardware, feel free to share / ask, don't use street language as i am too not quite good in english :D

that's all, im very enjoy reading in this site, and still im fail in quiz 2 trololol!

Hello.

I'm Strutzz, electrical and computer engineering student, passionate about electronics and curious about everything computer. This is what brought me here in the first place, I never actually got to install and use a Mac and so far i have worked with every OS that i could , from DOS to Win 7, Debian Linux, Ubuntu , Fedora.

I have pretty good hardware knowledge and I hope ill learn whats what with Mac as well.

Hi, my name in mayem.

I'm from Italy.

I do not have experience in MacOSX,

it's the first time that I'm trying mackintosh.

Thank you in advance for your help.

MAYEM

Hi everyone ! :

I´m Jaume. I´ve been trying my best in computers since 1986, using an MSX ( still using it...I love it ) since today. My little brother bouhgt a mac mini two years ago, and I´m very impressed how nice it works. He always asked me how to do this or that whe he was using a PC or something like that, since the day he had his mac. Now it´s me who asks him !!

I recently had a netbook, a Toshiba NB-520, and I´m gathering some info about it´s hardware. I´m wishfull to put an OSX on my little,humble device, and let the headaches run far away. Hope to find a good support here, and make some good friends and have a really good good time!

So, here I am. Cheers and greets to everyone !:

J.