Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,244 posts in this topic

Hi my name is enrique, and i am really eager to learn all i can about the OSx86 Project. i really enjoy trying new challenges with my computer, nd i find this project interesting!

Hello,

I am planning a Hackintosh for Music Production. Compact yet powerful, a Hack Box Pro if you will.

Intended to run Logic Pro 9, Numerology 3, Native Instruments apps / plug ins, various Audio apps, AU instruments and effects. Must have great FireWire 800 performance for Audio Interfaces and HDDs. A number of Bus powered USB MIDI controllers must also be supported.

Looking forward to this project, the end result, learning and sharing with the community.

Any must see Hackintosh DAW links please don´t hesitate to let me know.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Long time Apple user, started with a Apple II+ many years ago. I've just lost my third Mac laptop to display problems. I do some freelance photography and DVD production that doesn't pay nearly enough to allow me to buy a MacPro and so I'm going to try building my own. I look forward to interacting with members of the forum!

Blessings,

Lee

Hi Guys,

new forum user here.

Professional software engineer but for the last 10 years mostly (boring) financial stuff (SQL databases, distributed development etc). Roots are in telecoms and embedded development. Long term Windows and Linux user and also developer. Roots going back as far as Atari ST and further even.

First time ever getting my hands dirty with MacOS. Intention is to build a cheap Macbook to explore iOS development.

Why am I here?

Looking to get some support with my Snow Leopard installation which is a requirement for iOS SDK I understand.

Forum looks nice, I will be enjoying this.

Cheers

Bosko

Hi all. I'm Daniel from Romania. I don't want to pay for apple, and i start read internet about hackintosh. I have a FS lifebook T4220 - testing ground for iAtkos macosx 10.5.7 and prepare a new i7 with asus sabertooth to run 10.7.2 Lion. Wish me luck.

Hi, i'm new, and trying to build my own Hackintosh system in a G5 Casing, already started, and ordere stuff according to TonyMac's guidelines, should be an interesting mod.

Also, I'm going to keep the whole enclosure intact, this is including the front IO panel + back PCI slots (Connecting those trough a short cable).

I'll post it up when I'm done and it's up and running!

Hello

My name is Hadrien I'm twenty year old and i live in France.

I practice photography, video edition and things like that.

I grew up on mac computer but i switched to Pc at the age of 7 to play Half life with my brother.

One year ago, i used my pc as a server and bought a Mac mini. but i'm bored to see how slow is my mac

So i'm trying to build a Hackintosh with my PC and i'm here to learn how.

I tryed to do it few month ago but failed.

Hey Ya'll, I am Daniel I live in the U.S. "Yea, so what? Ya wanna fight about it" I am 50 not that it should matter. I have been a fan of Macintosh since "Was N Jobs" were still in the garage. I am mostly a hardware guy, I wanna learn the softer side of the platform tho. I have owned most all incarnations from the LC, a pizza box, a performa, a quad, 3 Imac gum drops grape, lime & smoke, a blue & white G4 which i gutted & stuffed with a P5LD2 board, dual 400W P/Supplies, 2 IDE 250G HDs, 2 SATA 500G HDs, 2 IDE DVDRW optic drives, a 5 in 1 SD card reader, a pair of BENWIN usb speakers (inside the case) with 13 fans & a generous amount of LEDs. a G5 Power Mac & an original portable macintosh as well as 2 bronze wallstreet power books. Anyway, if I can help anyone with any hardware hack issues they have, feel free to hit me up N I will do what I can to assist. Otherwise I will prolly be in N out of the archives tryin to learn all that I dont know without askin a lot a bothersome Qs when a little readin would answer most. L8R G8Rs & please remember when your enjoying the great outdoors to "Always tread lightly" & "Carry out more than you carry in" Thanks.

Favorite Quote: Assault rifles don't kill people. I DO! quoted by, Me. now get the hell off my property.....