Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

My name's Simon. I'm planning on making my very first hackintosh.

After a week or so of intensive reading to document myself (and avoid asking questions asked thousands of times), I've finally decided to register on this site to ask all my annoying newbie questions... And eventually help others when I'm a pro.

Like, well... most peoople I guess :)

Sincere congratulations to the staff of this site, you're doing an amazing job. Seriously.

I'm a happy owner of a 13,3" MacBook Pro.

Oh, and I am french... so please forgive my english for being approximative sometimes.

Cheers.

Salve a tutti mi chiamo Alessandro, sono un appassionato di informatica, per questo motivo non ho potuto rinunciare a provare a installare Snowleopard su Pc ma sembra molto più difficile di quanto appariva all'inizio, circa un anno fa. Ora spero che mi aiuterete. Grazie

::: Hi all! I am looking to learn an immense amount of info on building my own machine! This looks like the right place to do that. let me start looking around. I'm a super noob at this so lets see what happens...

Ciao mi presento, sono Dedalus75 dall'Italia, ho un netbook asus 1005H con 2gb di ram e un netbook Acer con 1gb di ram, oltre a un desktop con scheda madre p6t deluxe e un altro con scheda madre asus p5wdh deluxe.

Vi ringrazio per il servizio che offrite

Saluti da Dedalus75

Hey guys and gals! My name is Rob and I like many of you, I love computers. I am just not the best at them haha. there are many things that are completely over my head. Just a bit about me, I play Guitar, am going to university for Audio Production and Business management. Just looking to learn a few new things in my journey on this site and hope I can soak in a lot of information =) See you all on the forms.

How do. Mac user for about 10 years, currently running a G4 12" Powerbook which is just loveliness all the time, but in a recent spell of needing a bit of oomph on the cheap for some heavy graphics work, I made the terrible terrible mistake of buying a PC off a pal and in that short space of time I've been forced to use the horror of about 3 Windows versions, each as rubbish as the last. Slowly set out to improve that machine though, and it's now turned into a Hackintosh project.

Hey Yo - {censored}'s I just built an i7 950 machine and got it to boot Mac and installed Cubase 4.5 on it. Snow Leopard is booting from Chameleon. I just got started on this thing, I am grooving on the possibilities. I will post some details after i get deeper into it.

Peace & Happiness

yomofo