Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

hi everyone, i've been a lurker for a while, and last week i bought the components for my second hackintosh, first one was with a g31m board and was damn easy. this one instead is going to be a pain in the [autocensored]. i also have a white macbook late 2007 for mobility and other stuff. pleased to meet ya all

Hi I'm Teeno. I'm exploring OSX primarily to try out Logic Pro as I'm coming from Cubase from the PC.

I like the layout of what I've seen in Logic and it seems to have less things to do.

I'm using iAtkos S3 v2 updated to 10.6.4 and it's running smoothly.

Hi everyone i am new and i have installed hazard's 10.6.2 and managed to update to 10.6.4 and yea i have a perfectly working hackintosh thanks to your forms great community and guidance. so i wish to join and help and get help to.. Nice to meet you all and i look forward to talking with you guys..

THANKS...

Hello everyone, nice to be a part of this community ;)

I'm a total beginner concerning OSx86 software, and I would like to get some help whilst installing OSX.

My friend recommended this forum to me, that's the way I got here.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, that would be all :P

Hello everyone....I am Subit from India. I have been lurking for a long time and cant wait to be more hands - on....

If you would like to introduce yourself, please do it here. Thanks.

Do not ask questions here.

For questions open a new topic.

Here is my immediate need (I hope it's okay to post this here).

Problems so far are:

1. Black screen video (sound plays) in VLC files (avi/mkv etc) and quicktime can't recognise those files.

2. I have a feeling my drivers for nVidia Geforce 8400GS are not quite right as video seems a bit slow, similar

to what it's like running windows BEFORE installing the nvidia drivers. - any clue as to how to do this ? If anyone knows iAtkos s3, would you tell me what option to select at installation as there are a few EFI/string enablers, etc... I think I selected the default option up the top.

3. Logic Pro gives an error about Quarts Enabled graphics card, and that I need 64MB VRAM and my gfx card has 0MB. I currently have no idea how to fix this, but I think I've seen a thread abt this in the newbie section, which I will check out. anyone kind enough to direct me to some sources on how to fix these problems, I would appreciate it greatly!

You are not supposed to tell us your problems here. Please start a new topic.

Hi guys! I am Aaron. I've been on these forums for almost 3 years (I was a lurker for a few months before I joined). If I berate or belittle you, please do not take it personally, I am just trying to remind you to do X before you do Y