10.7.3. is OUT !

Larx

113 posts in this topic

NEW 10.7.3. UPDATE (THANKS juanerson) - 4.February 2012. 11D50b

The new update is not available through Software Update!

COMBO LINK HERE:

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1484

11d50bupdate.png

CREATE BACKUP FIRST

What's included?

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50) (11D50b)

The OS X Lion v10.7.3 Update includes Safari 5.1.3 and fixes that:

• Add Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian language support
  • Address issues when using smart cards to log into OS X
  • Address compatibility issues with Microsoft Windows file sharing
  • Address an issue printing Microsoft Word documents that use markup
  • Address a graphics performance issue after sleep on some earlier iMacs that use ATI graphics
  • Resolve a Wi-Fi connection issue when waking from sleep
  • Address an issue that may prevent Safari from opening before joining a wireless network
  • Fix a potential issue authenticating to an SMB DFS share
  • Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras

Directory Services
  • Improve binding to read-only Active Directory Domain Controllers
  • Improve binding and login speed for Active Directory users in a domain whose name ends in ".local"
  • Improve reliability of Dynamic DNS (DDNS) updates by Active Directory clients
  • Allow login with an Active Directory username that contains a space
  • Improve compatibility with Active Directory schemas that have been extended with the "apple-user-homeDirectory" and "apple-user-homeurl" attributes
  • Fix home directory Dock item for Active Directory users with mobile accounts
  • Allow NIS users with MD5-hashed passwords to log in

For information about the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5048.

1073c.png

• Like 1

Well that was over quickly - no problems at all here, like others I had to repatch/replace AppleHDA as usual (I'm still using my 10.6.7 AppleHDA, I really need to read up on how to patch Lion AppleHDA). Finally!

I have a patch for wake after S3 sleep applied to the AppleRTC binary but it looks like AppleRTC.kext doesn't get updated.

(/Edit, yep S3 sleep/wake works, no CMOS reset)

10.7.3 combo update on App Store 10.7.2, Asus P5Q-E, Core 2 Duo E8500, GTX460, Chameleon 2.1 r18xx, ICH10R cosmetic patch, SuperVIAATA.kext, Legacy kext for Marvell 88E8056 LAN, patched AppleHDA, Fakesmc and minimal DSDT editing.

Geronimo! Coming from iATKOS L2 to 10.7.3. Ran software update, reboot, KP. Removed VoodooHDA & AppleHDA, reboot, reload VoodooHDA with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], reboot again. No issues. Welcome to 10.7.3.

post-33666-0-72661000-1328145563_thumb.png

I upgraded to 10.7.3 and I have problems.

My video card is 560 Ti and I lost the graphics acceleration, so the screen resolution is stuck in 1280x1024.

I have not qe / ci.

I installed GTX 5XX Enabler for this graphics card, but has not solved the problem.

I know that GTX 5XX Enabler is for 10.7.2, it was only to test if this worked, but I see no.

Anyone know any solution to have graphics acceleration for 10.7.3 with this graphics card?.

Thank you.

Well that was over quickly - no problems at all here, like others I had to repatch/replace AppleHDA as usual (I'm still using my 10.6.7 AppleHDA, I really need to read up on how to patch Lion AppleHDA).

If you ever figure that out, let us know. I'd patched the final Snow Leopard kext (from 10.6.8 v1.1) fine and assumed that would work as it used the newer Lion-style xml files. However binpatching the Lion kext and adding the modified xml and plist files didn't work.

OK here so far... replaced AppleHDA, repair permissions & delete - System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches. reboot

(not sure how to patch AppleHDA, just used the previous one I had ver. 2.0.5)

If you ever figure that out, let us know. I'd patched the final Snow Leopard kext (from 10.6.8 v1.1) fine and assumed that would work as it used the newer Lion-style xml files. However binpatching the Lion kext and adding the modified xml and plist files didn't work.

I've just patched 10.7.3 AppleHDA for my AD2000B with this: http://www.insanelym...howtopic=266531

It works fine. You still need HDAEnabler.kext or the generic HDEF device in DSDT.

I upgraded to 10.7.3 and I have problems.

My video card is 560 Ti and I lost the graphics acceleration, so the screen resolution is stuck in 1280x1024.

You probably need to add its device ID to info.plist in NVDAGF100Hal.kext. Search for a guide on how to do that, there is a ton of them.

Well, I solved the problem of screen resolution and qe / ci.

No what if making the modification I did not have GTX 5XX Enabler installed.

I only had to insert the id (10de1200) from my card into the kext NVDAGF100Hal.kext in info.plist and has been fixed.

Well, as this solution solved the problem does not touch it more.

OpenCL and OpenGL work well.

The translation from Spanish to English is google, sorry.