[Guide] Mammoth Method v2.00 - HP DVx 10.6.x: Fast, Easy, Comprehensive Installation. /// NEW MAMMOTH BOOT CD for i5 & i3 \\\

Mammoth

1,567 posts in this topic

Hello ...

I tried to update to 10.6.8 today , and now I cant boot in to my computer , it says that a have a miss match on Kernel

Do i need a new Legacy Kernel ? Is Taptun working on anything like the last Mach Kernel?

Is there any way to fix my problem ??

any help will be appreciated :D

Need help with dsdt.aml file and .dmg file

my deatails

Model A dv6t-3100

prod # WW140AV / XC102AV

System board 1448

Processor - Intel® Core i7 CPU Q70 @1.60GHz 1.60 GHz

RAM 8 GB

System type 64-bit Operting System

Biometric Devices - Validity Sensor VFS301

Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth

Display - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

BlueRay Drive - hp BD MLT UJ240

IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers - Inter 5 Series 4 port SATA AHCI Controller

Imaging devices - HP Webcam

Keyboard - Standard PS2

Pointing Devices - Synaptics PS/2 Port Touchpad

Monitors - Generic Pnp Monitor

Sound video and game controller -

ATI High Definiatin Audio device

InsydeH20 Bios version F.27

=====================

DV6_i7_R01.zip -- Auto Patcher patch pack

Hello ...

I tried to update to 10.6.8 today , and now I cant boot in to my computer , it says that a have a miss match on Kernel

Do i need a new Legacy Kernel ? Is Taptun working on anything like the last Mach Kernel?

Is there any way to fix my problem ??

any help will be appreciated :)

hey ! i tried to install Snow leopard on my laptop using this method but now im stuck -.-

my problem is i setted up a XIID and MIID sucesfully but know i start from my usb stick . the chameleon bootloader appears and i take Install OS DVD (or something like that). now much things are loading and then i get a kernel panic or something like that.

how to fix that

btw i tried to make a costum dsdt to with everest :D but when i update the usb stick i get the same PROBLEM -.-

here is a pic :LINK :D

i hope you can help me

hey ! i tried to install Snow leopard on my laptop using this method but now im stuck -.-

my problem is i setted up a XIID and MIID sucesfully but know i start from my usb stick . the chameleon bootloader appears and i take Install OS DVD (or something like that). now much things are loading and then i get a kernel panic or something like that.

how to fix that

btw i tried to make a costum dsdt to with everest :D but when i update the usb stick i get the same PROBLEM -.-

here is a pic :LINK :D

i hope you can help me

what is the version of mac that you are using

hello any one ....

I have not been able to fix my system since I tried to update to 6.8, not sure if anybody try to update yet , I have a message saying that my CPu is miss match with something ......... maybe I need a new Mach kernel ? Legacy kernel ? or 6.8 kernel ,??

Any help will be appreciated ........

hello any one ....

I have not been able to fix my system since I tried to update to 6.8, not sure if anybody try to update yet , I have a message saying that my CPu is miss match with something ......... maybe I need a new Mach kernel ? Legacy kernel ? or 6.8 kernel ,??

Any help will be appreciated ........

if you using 10.6.8 legacy kernel is from sleepenabler.kext .meklort say that the modifing the kernel patcher almost finished when he release his work we can get rid of legaccy or patched kernel.

if you using 10.6.8 legacy kernel is from sleepenabler.kext .meklort say that the modifing the kernel patcher almost finished when he release his work we can get rid of legaccy or patched kernel.

I dont think I had any legacy kernel , since I have not been able to even boot up to do anything ...... I hope we can get the modified kernel by Merklot or Taptun soon , thanks for your time and your help ....;)

I downloaded the new kernel and did some comparisons to the last and much has changed. I tried to compile as is, but the compile failed with undefined references to new Sandybridge related code. I think Apple may have rushed this...

Still working on it...

Hi this is my computer: hp compaq dv6 3152ss

Has anybody installed it in this computer correctly??

I would like to do it now that i have time but my english isn't so good to understand the whole proccess, so I will ask for some help during the proccess

Thanks