[Poll] Are you homosexual?

bofors

[Poll] Are you homosexual?  

672 members have voted

1. 1. [Poll] Are you homosexual?

• Yes
    • No

370 posts in this topic

Sorry to drop the {censored} percentage down, another str8 guy here...

One thing I will never understand is why religion and sex are so interlinked. It just seems silly to me how people can consider {censored} people being non-religious or homosexuality being against religion in general ? Isn't this against the fundamentals of the idea of belief ? Belief is a spiritual thing and it should never be confused with a person's choice of physical desires, the two are completely different parts of human existence in my opinion.

If an unnatural (as the so called religious people claim) pleasure of this kind is sinful, then why isn't motorcycle riding sinful too or bungee jumping or listening to classical music. None of these exist naturally or are a natural part of human nature thus enjoying these should be equally sinful but somehow nobody gives a damn about them. Sex is always a provocative subject and unfortunately all modern religion are stuck on sexual issues as if there aren't much bigger 'flaws' of the human nature to be dealt with other than sex.

One human being's sexuality shouldn't tell anything about their character, beliefs or values because it rarely will be accurate therefore I just find it criminal to judge any person by their sexual choice, all it will tell is which sex that person fancies. Having said that, I truly find it hard to understand the {censored} people's choices, it shocks me how one can live without {censored}. :D

I think the main reason for religion and sex being interlinked is because religion is all about control, and if you can control somebodies sexuality, thats the ultimate form of control, thats just the way I see it, personally I dont believe that somebody's sexual preference, or sexual history says anything about their character, I seem to be alone in my assesment though heheh

I still stand by my earlier statement that being {censored} is just a sexual fetish. Its just a sexual orientation. But we should not encourage it and try to get the {censored} people out of this mental state and back into being normal.

Ok at this point many people will ask what is normal? But I think we as humans havent stooped so low just as yet, that to justify a sexual fetish we purposly tend to overlook the definition of being normal.

This sexual fetish: {censored} should not be considered such a big phenonmenon that it is being linked to the evolution of human beings. Fads come and go. And this will also pass. I am quite sure if you try very hard you just might want to have sex with animals also (LOL). Then I am quite sure many people will say that the child has to understand that he was born in a family where the father is a human and his other father is a male horse. Ok this is getting weird. But you get my point, right?

I still stand by my earlier statement that being {censored} is just a sexual fetish. Its just a sexual orientation. But we should not encourage it and try to get the {censored} people out of this mental state and back into being normal.

Ok at this point many people will ask what is normal? But I think we as humans havent stooped so low just as yet, that to justify a sexual fetish we purposly tend to overlook the definition of being normal.

This sexual fetish: {censored} should not be considered such a big phenonmenon that it is being linked to the evolution of human beings. Fads come and go. And this will also pass. I am quite sure if you try very hard you just might want to have sex with animals also (LOL). Then I am quite sure many people will say that the child has to understand that he was born in a family where the father is a human and his other father is a male horse. Ok this is getting weird. But you get my point, right?

No, I dont get my point, all I see is somebody who ridicules something they dont understand. Its not a sexual fetish at all, its not the same thing. When you marry somebody, you are not marrying that persons body, you are marrying that person, if you love somebody, why the hell does it matter whether they are a man or a woman. Being a pedophile is totally different, the child isnt old enough to have consent, and even if they did give consent, they really dont know what they are consenting to, the animal cant consent, therefore its unfair to the animal to subject it to sex from a human. {censored} are consenting adults, theres no fetish about it. Its just how they feel, and theres nothing wrong with that. All mammals have homosexuality, but I dont feel that a dog, or a cat can have a fetish so to speak, so if they have it, whats the reason for it?

And again, this doesnt affect you, so why do you care so much about it? {censored} people do not harm our society in any way, in fact the practice used to be quite common in society, the only reason why its considered bad is bacause of outdated judeo-christian social standards that quite frankly should be re-evaluated.

As I said, fads come and go. This will also pass. A marriage is between a man and a woman. It has stayed like this for centuries. You dont believe in God, thats fine. But atleast look at a {censored} man who acts like a girl, wears pink clothes, and waves his hands as if he is a barbie doll and trys to kiss other men. Cant someone tell him, HE IS A MAN!!! A MAN!! Supposed to have a beard, a rough and tough man!!

The definition of a man is under jeopardy here.

A man is sexually attracted to a woman

A woman is sexually attracted to a man

Thats how it has been for centuaries, and thats how it will be for centuaries to come.

If you are attracted to a man, being a man and a woman, being a woman. Then there is something wrong with you mind. Get it checked and stop trying to find legitamcy for this behaviour. I apologize if im being too harsh but thats the way the I and the majority of the population feels about it.

I think it's pretty clear that what's wrong with someone's mind is making up arbitrary rules that suit them, then trying to force them on everyone else. Next, it'll be "Catholicism isnt normal. It's a disease, they should get mental help", then "People who believe in protecting the environment are sick individuals. They should be fixed".

Bigots have mental problems. Not everyone is like you. Get over it.

As I said, fads come and go. This will also pass. A marriage is between a man and a woman. It has stayed like this for centuries. You dont believe in God, thats fine. But atleast look at a {censored} man who acts like a girl, wears pink clothes, and waves his hands as if he is a barbie doll and trys to kiss other men. Cant someone tell him, HE IS A MAN!!! A MAN!! Supposed to have a beard, a rough and tough man!!

The definition of a man is under jeopardy here.

A man is sexually attracted to a woman

A woman is sexually attracted to a man

Thats how it has been for centuaries, and thats how it will be for centuaries to come.

If you are attracted to a man, being a man and a woman, being a woman. Then there is something wrong with you mind. Get it checked and stop trying to find legitamcy for this behaviour. I apologize if im being too harsh but thats the way the I and the majority of the population feels about it.

Also, most {censored} people dont wear lipstick and act like women, in fact their sexual relationship most of the time doesnt really resemble a strait persons relationship, were only under the illusion that it does. Who cares if the definition of a man changes? For centuries we have been putting people in a box, the man box, or the woman box, when in reality, gender isnt so cut and dry, also, maybe you should examine history before the creation of the new testament, people were boofin their same sex buddies all the time, and society didnt crumble, so whats the harm?

Being {censored} isnt a fad, its been around as long as mammals have been around, its nothing new, youre lying to yourself if you think it is, pretending it didnt exist IS the fad

you get {censored} cats, you know.

also, didnt they find the {censored} gene already? i thought they did... maybe not.

im straight too btw.

I think they did find a gene, but its not a 100% thing, its like a {censored} predisposition gene heheh, who knows, im not really too worried about it

you get {censored} cats, you know.

also, didnt they find the {censored} gene already? i thought they did... maybe not.

im straight too btw.

And {censored} dogs too.

Dean Hamer published research about a gene in 1993 - the media latched onto it and it has entered popular myth now as a '{censored} gene'. Initially he claimed the gene on the X chromosome had a marked influence on sexual orientation. The problem has always been that the gene could have no 'benefit' (if you subscribe to the Dawkins theory of 'selfish') to itself inasmuch as it would be unable to propagate itself. So its still, I believe, up in the air as to what the gene's true purpose is. Statistically it exists in {censored} men (unsure about women...).

I think the gene's purpose is likely to be found in the X and Y chromosome 'war', and I wouldn't mind betting that its another of the X chromosome's weapons to prevent the propagation of the Y chromosome. Time will tell...

Straight here too, and faintly amused by the almost instantaneous introduction of religion. Familiar with Godwin's law? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Is there a codicil to be proposed here, I wonder? <grins>

//R

Straight here too, and faintly amused by the almost instantaneous introduction of religion.

I think that's because both religion and sexual preference/orientation are at the root of who we really are. They're fundamental to our nature and they're very much linked.

Plus, religion tends to have a big problem with being {censored}. Religion has created policies that have outlawed homosexuality for millenia

I'm just waiting until Homosexuality is able to create policies which outlaw religion. Turnabout is fair play, mon ami.

Plus, religion tends to have a big problem with being {censored}. Religion has created policies that have outlawed homosexuality for millenia

I'm just waiting until Homosexuality is able to create policies which outlaw religion. Turnabout is fair play, mon ami.

while ive agreed with almost everything youve said, I do not however agree with this, if you went down that path you would be no better than the people who oppress you. Remember that

LOL.

You're absolutely right. That's why we have the law of reciprocity. With a twist.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Because when they have the capability to do unto you as you previously did unto them, you'll wish you'd did unto them in a better way."

Ahem. That goes for Republicans too.

I don't have anything against {censored}, however, I do have a {censored} classmate who always tries to "hit on me". That pisses me off!

I can understand that, but most {censored} people, are just normal people besides the fact they happen to be {censored}. heheh.