bofors

[Poll] Are you homosexual?  

672 members have voted

1. 1. [Poll] Are you homosexual?

• Yes
    • No

370 posts in this topic

congratulations! the church just won.

The only reason it doesn't make sense is because you have never been exposed to it. The Day of the Dead (Mexico) doesn't make sense to me, but mostly because I was never exposed to it. If I was raised with it, it would probably make lots of sense.

In the 1800s, Fundamental human nature has not changed at all. The only thing that has changed is what we are exposed to regularly, which is racial equality.

If you were exposed to homosexual couples regularly, you would most likely not think that it is abnormal.

Two things:

1. That post about parenting was a joke. I thought that the thing about homosexuals hitting more would have tipped everyone off.

2. I'm not quite sure that erie33 is telling the truth. His post has a childish sense to it and that's not usually how his posts are. Also, he would never say "mommies" or "daddies."

EDIT: Nevermind, asked him over AIM. I really just don't understand why that doesn't make sense.

Mutagenic Mayhem, you have some disturbing ideas of parenting. I'm glad you never want children.

I am of the same opinion, that is why I believe(d) he had a disturbed childhood.

I am also extremely worried about erei33's idea of parenting. In most European countries he would go to prison and his child would be taken away from him:

I agree completely! Striking your children builds character. Why today my son of 8 years complained that he wanted mac and cheese for lunch after I had made him a hotdog: I hit him so hard, his lip busted open! I also like to play psycological war games with him, just to keep him on his toes. I told him if he made all 'A's that I'd buy him an xbox 360, because currently he only has an xbox. Instead when he brought home his straight 'A' report card I picked up his xbox and smashed it against the wall. He needs to know that life never makes sense, that dreams don't come true and that you never get what you want.

Definitely, my son is an awful little boy so I took him to the doctor to get him screened for ADD. The Doctor said he didn't have it, but I got a second opinion and some Riddlin for him. I'm only supposed to allow him a pill a day, but I told him the Doctor needs him to take three. The difference you see in him is amazing, he does everything I ask and I rarely have to strike him now.

If a child is ill, he/she needs treatment, not abuse.

With these funny ideas of yours, don't tell me again that {censored} parenting is a bad thing. I am sure in many European countries social services would much rather give children to a {censored} person/couple than to parents like you.

Edit: erei33 has said that his post was meant to be sarcastic, thus I apologize for being too harsh.

I think I owe everyone on this forum an apology. My post about raising children was a combination of sarcasm and blatant trolling. I would never do or allow someone to do things like that to a child. I'll go ahead and edit the post so I don't offend any more people. That whole post was very immature of me, and I only made it at the time because I thought it would be funny. I guess I'm tired. Mutagenic Mayhem has very odd and troubling ideas of parenting, and I was trying to mock that with my post.

I still do not agree with same sex couples raising children. Over the past few years I've become more and more open minded, and I'm trying hard here. I can't point to something and say 'there! that's why same sex couples can't raise children!', it just feels wrong to me and I don't know why.

Who is 'he?' If it's me, it was a joke. I don't even have a kid. Nor do I plan on having one anytime soon.

"he" is mutagenic mayhem. I did know that you and erei33 were joking. I thought it was pretty obvious (or horribly disturbing lol).

erei33:

I think the thing you can't put your finger on is that you have never been exposed to it, meaning that you are not used to it. Therefore, it doesn't seem normal.

Like interracial marriage in the 1800s. Like women voting in the 17- and 1800s. Like the Day of the Dead for me.

however, I wouldn't try to legislate away the right to have the day of the dead just because it seems unnatural and foreign to me. I believe that if you can't find any reasons not to (supported by good evidence), then it should happen.

I don't have a fxscked up childhood. =/ I enjoy my life now.(Right...? when does one's childhood actually end?) lol I just hate children, and I don't ever want any. So I'm a cold and heartless person. I don't lose sleep over the issue.

I'm not saying anything along the lines of I would beat "my" children if I had any. I might be a good parent for all I know if I suck it up and get over the fact that children and their instinctive curiosity annoy the {censored} out of me. I love babies, they're adorable and when they grow into toddlers...yeah, no more. I'm done with them. Why does this happen? Why does that happen? Why is the damn sky blue!

But sure I know quite a few people with {censored} parents, and there's nothing wrong with any of them...as far as I know. But yeah. We're(them and me) are good friends. lol I love this topic. It's funny. Not to mention politically incorrect. Whoo!

I don't want to flame or hurt any feelings here but: I honestly feel that homosexual couples should not be allowed to adopt and raise children. Maybe a single homosexual person could, but not a couple, sorry.

3 of my best friend were raised up by 4 lesbians living under the same roof. they are some of the funniest hipsters i have ever met, but besides that, they are how i would describe normal. it doesnt negatively effect the children

3 of my best friend were raised up by 4 lesbians living under the same roof. they are some of the funniest hipsters i have ever met, but besides that, they are how i would describe normal.

That is very much like growing up in an extended family. It is good for the children, it tends to make them more sociable.

Share the legend for those who haven't ever been to or raised from Chicago, please. ^^

I hate(dislike with great intent) people that refuse to believe that bisexuality is a valid...uh... "choice" for one. Those "people" argue that I can't be half/half, when I explain it as "whatever happens, happens" So wtf! Screw Them!!

deffinately sociable alright. almost any person in chicago ages 12-17 has heard of the legend of dan brewer ( one of the kids raised)

Do you have any link?

I hate(dislike with great intent) people that refuse to believe that bisexuality is a valid...uh... "choice" for one. Those "people" argue that I can't be half/half, when I explain it as "whatever happens, happens" So wtf! Screw Them!!

I have known a few people who were "truly" bisexual (not even considering that a lot of people are bisexual at some stage in their life).The "true" bisexual don't care about the gender of the person they like/love. They seem to need genuine affection more than average.

I have known a few people who were "truly" bisexual (not even considering that a lot of people are bisexual at some stage in their life).The "true" bisexual don't care about the gender of the person they like/love. They seem to need genuine affection more than average.

That is exactly how I am, but many people refuse to believe me. I really could care less if it's a guy or a girl, as long as I get true love and devotion. I also love how I've been accused of just, "Going through a phase." It really pisses me off how ignorant and close-minded some people can be.

That is exactly how I am, but many people refuse to believe me. I really could care less if it's a guy or a girl, as long as I get true love and devotion. I also love how I've been accused of just, "Going through a phase." It really pisses me off how ignorant and close-minded some people can be.

I know you are sincere because of the reasons I already said. But then I am a counsellor :unsure:

I'm an angry 16 year old. My favorite phrase to hear is, "You're such a fake, I know that you're gonna be {censored} when you're older!" I've punched someone out before because of that accusation. I really, really have no reason to go all {censored}. I still like women just as much any str8 guy, but I happen to like them as well. lol

I'm an angry 16 year old. My favorite phrase to hear is, "You're such a fake, I know that you're gonna be {censored} when you're older!" I've punched someone out before because of that accusation. I really, really have no reason to go all {censored}. I still like women just as much any str8 guy, but I happen to like them as well. lol

I expected you to be a teenager :unsure:

Just don't tell everybody your sexual preferences. Talk only with people who can understand you.

erei33:

I think the thing you can't put your finger on is that you have never been exposed to it, meaning that you are not used to it. Therefore, it doesn't seem normal.

Like interracial marriage in the 1800s. Like women voting in the 17- and 1800s. Like the Day of the Dead for me.

however, I wouldn't try to legislate away the right to have the day of the dead just because it seems unnatural and foreign to me. I believe that if you can't find any reasons not to (supported by good evidence), then it should happen.

I live in Florida which has a large Mexican population, so I am quite familiar with 'Dia de los Muertos' :(

I understand what you're saying, and again I'm really trying hard to grasp this. However no matter how I think of two members of the same sex raising children, it still seems wrong. I think was is holding me back is how to members of the same sex cannot produce their own children. Now don't go and say 'Well a infertile couple cannot produce their own children, so does that mean they're unfit to raise them?'. This is different because the healthiest homosexual couple could not 'naturally' produce a child no matter how hard they tried.

I live in the southern United States, which is also known as 'The Bible Belt' (ew, I know). I can guarantee that a child raised by a same sex couple, and the same sex couple themselves would not always receive a warm welcome. There is a large, ignorant 'born-again/saved' Protestant group that simply would not tolerate such a thing. Mind you, I support {censored} marriage and I wouldn't be anything but normal to a same sex couple or their child. (I just can't grasp the idea that it's right or normal for two members of the same sex to raise children)

I disagree. Me and erei33 discussed this over AIM last night. I live in California so it's a completely different perspective. He could not come up with by reasons why it's wrong and I couldn't come up with any reasons why it is right. I really don't know why it's right but it's just not that disgusting to me.

I really don't know why it's right but it's just not that disgusting to me.

I don't find it disgusting, just counter-intuitive. Only men and women make children. You can point to the Bonobo's and say 'see, homosexuality is a natural aspect of nature'. That may be the case, I cannot say; However no matter how intimate two homosexual Bonobos get, they're not going to make any children. Some animals live in clan like societies, where everyone raises the children: in that case it'd be impossible for it to matter whether the caretakers were {censored} or straight. I guess we could have all children raised in foster homes, and then they couldn't have any two people that're actual 'parents'. Still, I like the idea of a mother and father raising a few children rather than a village or clan raising all of the children.

Sorry if the rant above is incoherent or illogical, I'm having a difficult time articulating my thoughts on this matter.