"I use OS X without a mac" T Shirts

28 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in shirts that say " I use OS X without a mac " ? Let me know, I own a T-shirt company and am thinking about making it.

Well, it would be nice to wear a shirt like that :D Just be aware that in some countries it may mean :police::D:police:

We've thought about doing some OSx86 swag. Would you guys be interested?

We haven't done it in the past since we don't want to seem commercial (ie corporate)... if we did it, the money would go to maintain the site, etc.

We'd thought about case stickers for your OSx86 machine and maybe a tshirt or two.

We've thought about doing some OSx86 swag. Would you guys be interested?

We haven't done it in the past since we don't want to seem commercial (ie corporate)... if we did it, the money would go to maintain the site, etc.

We'd thought about case stickers for your OSx86 machine and maybe a tshirt or two.

id probably buy a shirt. I think you guys deserve to make some profits.

Might violate several copyrights:

post-35967-1154467796_thumb.gif

How about using that reversed apple logo with OS x ** 86

Where ** could be replaced by PC, AMD, or Intel

could also maybe add

Save Big $$$

not a shirt designed so dont know what it would look like

Another idea would be use one of the apple intel or apple amd logos found else where in this forum using the same layout (i.e reversed with the original logo)

Woohoo! The swag idea has finally been brought to light again. I'd like a toque of some sort...that would really make my day! :D

The t-shirt designs look nice so far. I'd think about buying one. Also, you can check out the Art Box section of the wiki for some other design ideas. Last time I checked there were some pretty nice designs in there!