Windows Vista

Swad

653 posts in this topic

http://www.acegamingsyndicate.com/forums/i...pic,1507.0.html

If you liked that one, watch what I got so far for the second video. It's even better! :) It's not quite ready for Newgrounds yet but it's getting there. Hell, I haven't even started on the windows section of it where windows wins haha. I even stuck in a link to insanelymac.com for whenever it goes to Newgrounds :D

[EDIT]

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/400532

BAHAHAHA it's FINISHED!! This is the Choose your Poison II and it's much better then that junky first one! :D :D

They were YOUR words, not mine or anyone elses. If you're ashamed of them then don't use them. The points we made still stand.

I'm not ashamed of my words. If I'm proven wrong, then I'll accept it. But taking something out of context as if I had said the 2 things exactly right after one another is not how to win a debate.

TWICE you've used the word 'refused' in your responses to me, and TWICE you've proven to everyone here that you don't even know the definition of the word. Doesn't that virus-box peecee of yours have a dictionary on it? ;)

Obviously you don't know the meaning of it. You were the one that brought up the point that Mac's last longer then PC's, didn't give any kind of evidence for it though. EFI had to do your dirty work for you.

...and of course you took that literally :rolleyes: Your mentality clearly explains why you're still using a peecee. But that's good for us because we need the entertainment ;)

Well I use a PC because I can build one myself, add sli to it, customize it exactly how I want it and not be forced to buy a brand new monitor and can instead use my existing monitor. I can if I want add a oem hd dvd drive off of ebay to it for less then a $100. If I wanted to though that is. Or I could add a blu-ray drive instead. Nothing is stopping me because of the incredible customization options that PC's have. Mac's have none of this. They are made for specific markets only. And gaming just doesn't seem to be part of that which is a shame.

Are you suggesting that EFI is a mind reader and he somehow knows exactly what articles other people are looking for? Doing a 'general' search, and doing one as I would be doing are two different things Einstein. Again pyrates you prove to everyone here that you don't even know how to correctly use google. What you (conveniently) left out of your quotes was the fact that I also said that I've dealt with windows fanboys like you before, and I know just how much time is needed to FULLY debate with you. When I have that much time I will be more than happy to expose your ignorance here. Shouldn't be that hard really, you seem to like to hang yourself with your own words ;)

Not at all. But atleast he did the research to defend his position. When you bring up an argument in a proper debate, you better have some evidence to back that up, otherwise you lose. Unless of course, and I'll say it again, that it is your opinion and that I could never argue with because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion no matter how much someone else may dislike it. But if you're gonna point something out as fact, show me the evidence to prove it. You sound just as bad as those religious fundies out their.

20 seconds yes. 20 minutes no ;)

Yet you responded to my post. I see where your priorities are.

Oh really? So that must mean that you don't believe in atoms, since you've never seen one with your own eyes :D

Go ahead and try and weasel out of that one. We can already hear you trying to say "that's different" as you're excuse. Again, you're nothing if not transparent :P

Electron Microscope my friend is all you need to know. Here's an image for you. Wanna try again?

@ Pyrates

Your mixing up personal preference and stating them as a generalized fact...that's what you've been doing all along, and continue to do. Stop that. If you feel that it's not worth it for you, then say "I feel", and not "Macs are not blah blah"...as if that one conceptualization of Macs fits for every Windows user out there. Even CNET...which dare I say is arguably one of the anti-Mac review sites out there, has given the new iMac top reviews and has stated it as "Without a doubt, the best home-use computer". Your argument, seems totally biased, and not openminded in any way.

I never said the iMac was a bad computer. I just don't like it's all in one nature and the fact that you can't use your existing monitor with it.

Furthermore you state that you don't like laptops in general. In which case, your only arguments should be for the Mac Pro...not any other mac out there to begin with. So why are you going on about the rest of the Mac family? And no, you are wrong, arrogance did not cost Apple the market share....lazyness and being taken by surprise did. Regardless of that debacle, the fact remains that Windows is not Microsoft's original creation, just like pretty much every single market sector they are known for. (MSN, Halo, Windows, Live One Care, FrontPage, Windows Defender, etc, etc)

For my needs I don't need a Mac Pro, I want a midrange Mac with all the technologies that a PC would normally have, just would be nice to run OS X on it legally. I can currently, and won't even consider buying a Mac until that happens. Where's my core 2 quad q6600 desktop Mac with sli and dual video cards and 4 gb of ram?

You're correct it was by lazyness and being taken by surprise that they lost their market. As well as heavy mismanagement. But it was also arrogance. See here.

SLI is not as good as what it is hyped up to be. In some new games, SLI actually decreases the performance rather than boosting it..and in games that it does help, it does so only by 10 or 15fps.

So because a bad batch of games slow down with sli enabled that all games shouldn't have sli? I love that reasoning lol. Lets kill a technology because there's a problem with a small portion of programs ran under it. And for any gamer, 10-15 fps extra is a good thing as it would allow them to get a shot off in a first person shooter that much faster and it would make the difference.

You are still comparing a custom built PC to a store bought Mac. Stop doing that, for the 100,000,000th time.

Why? Because you find it unfair? I don't. I find it perfectly fair. I guess you haven't heard of alienware then. They do oem PC's custom built so that you don't have to including 72 hour burn in times to make sure the hardware is rock solid.

Should we say we can't include garage band as mac's having an advantage because PC's don't have nearly as good a program available for it? According to your reasoning above that is certainly the case. I'll remember you said that.

I guess I can't say either that you can buy a PC with a hd dvd or blu-ray drive as being an advantage over a mac because Apple hasn't decided to put them in their line up of mac's yet. So according to you I can't mention that because it would be unfair.

taking something out of context

Nothing was taken out of context.

Obviously you don't know the meaning of it

We're well aware of its meaning which is why we brought it to your attention. Do yourself a favor and buy a dictionary. If you already own one then please open it up and actually read it.

Well I use a PC because I can build one myself
We used to be the same way. That was before we bought our first Mac. Looking back now I can honestly say that I wished I had built less PC's and bought a Mac sooner. Macs are designed and built to a certain high standard so that everything works together properly. PC are kits, held together with bubble gum, masking tape and no standards, similar to a kit car. If you're 13 years old then there is no better way to learn about computers than to build one. However at some point you've got to mature, and the 'building' aspect of it simply isn't as important as having a computer that actually works - EVERYTIME you need it to. Plus there is no law that says you can't have both - a Mac that works everytime, and a PC kit to play around with on the weekends. It doesn't have to be one or the other as you're suggesting.

I could add a blu-ray drive instead.

You can do this with Macs as well. Panasonic has made a Mac Blu-Ray drive for over a year now. Try again.

Nothing is stopping me because of the incredible customization options that PC's have.

That's just a glamorized way of saying that it's a kit. That's all well and fine if you want to continuously tinker with your computer, but I would rather actually USE one. Plus building a PC means that you're STUCK with windows. Sorry, but that's a deal breaker right there.

Mac's have none of this.

Not true. See above, then try again.

When you bring up an argument in a proper debate, you better have some evidence to back that up, otherwise you lose.

Well maybe if you're --> 12 that might be true but for adults it's not. If someone states that 1+1=2 it's NOT their responsibility to write a thesis on it just because you might be ignorant on the topic. Obviously what we said was true and verified by other members here. You're just trying to use 'ad hominem' because you can't admit that you were wrong.

Electron Microscope my friend is all you need to know.

It's called selective reasoning, and you are a master of it. Your bias is overwhelming at times.

I never said the iMac was a bad computer. I just don't like it's all in one nature and the fact that you can't use your existing monitor with it.

Which is why I would never buy one and why anyone would buy one is beyond me. The new ones are good only if you need something to comb your hair in.

We used to be the same way. That was before we bought our first Mac. Looking back now I can honestly say that I wished I had built less PC's and bought a Mac sooner. Macs are designed and built to a certain high standard so that everything works together properly. PC are kits, held together with bubble gum, masking tape and no standards, similar to a kit car. If you're 13 years old then there is no better way to learn about computers than to build one. However at some point you've got to mature, and the 'building' aspect of it simply isn't as important as having a computer that actually works - EVERYTIME you need it to. Plus there is no law that says you can't have both - a Mac that works everytime, and a PC kit to play around with on the weekends. It doesn't have to be one or the other as you're suggesting.

No standards? You must be talking about the mac.

No standards? You must be talking about the mac.

WOAH, i am sorry meoey, but that is the biggest lie that has ever come out of ur 78 posts. macs have very high standards, the imac g3 i had with mac os 9 is still running with tiger on it, tell me a pc that has been running and is *usable* that is 11 or w/e years old.

windowspetardedwl9.png

Nothing was taken out of context.

Putting part of a sentence instead of the whole sentence is what I call taken out of contact. Why didn't u put the entire quote in instead of the whole quote? I'd like to hear your reasoning. Saying that it wasn't taken out of context when I showed you it was, just shows your ignorance.

We're well aware of its meaning which is why we brought it to your attention. Do yourself a favor and buy a dictionary. If you already own one then please open it up and actually read it.

From here:

show unwillingness towards; "he declined to join the group on a hike"

Who was the one that didn't want to show his sources? You were. You made a point and expected everyone else to believe you. It may work with the fan boys, but not someone whose intelligent and open minded.

Show me that every mac ever sold has worked flawlessly everytime. If that is so, then why are their Apple Geniuses at the Apple Store? Why are their forums for mac users with problems? Maybe because Mac's aren't the holy grail you like to make them out to be.

My PC kit I find is far more powerful and far more customizable then most oem pc's out their, that's why I build them. I can get exactly what I want. Their isn't a one size fits all with computers. Otherwise Mac's would have a much larger market share. And that's why the PC market is so vast with many niches. Apple just happens to fill one of those niches.

You can do this with Macs as well. Panasonic has made a Mac Blu-Ray drive for over a year now. Try again.

I didn't know that. Didn't see it on digg. However I came across this post. See the first comment their. Apparently their is NO working blu-ray burner software for Mac's. PC's atleast have Nero that can do blu-ray disc burning. You also don't have any blu-ray playback software either for OS X. So what is the use of getting one?

That's just a glamorized way of saying that it's a kit. That's all well and fine if you want to continuously tinker with your computer, but I would rather actually USE one. Plus building a PC means that you're STUCK with windows. Sorry, but that's a deal breaker right there.

You're not stuck with Windows. You can install any OS you want on their. No one is forcing you to buy Windows. You're not limited to windows trust me. I like to use windows, but I also dual boot to Ubuntu and my OSX86 installation when I can.

Not true. See above, then try again.

Are you saying that I can customize a Mac as much as I can a PC? Well please show me how. Other then selecting how much ram, what hard drive, and what cpu to put in their that is. Where is the Mac with a core 2 quad q6600 cpu?

Well maybe if you're --> 12 that might be true but for adults it's not. If someone states that 1+1=2 it's NOT their responsibility to write a thesis on it just because you might be ignorant on the topic. Obviously what we said was true and verified by other members here. You're just trying to use 'ad hominem' because you can't admit that you were wrong.

Whose calling who ignorant here? :D So now what you're trying to say is that your evidence is the opinions of others on the board? How many times are you gonna change your answer?

It's called selective reasoning, and you are a master of it. Your bias is overwhelming at times.

You were the one that said that I wouldn't believe that atoms can exist because I can't see them with my own 2 eyes, yet there I showed you actual pictures of it. Remember before atoms were able to be seen or proven to exist, they were a theory. Right now all you have is a theory backed up with anecdotal evidence. Calling me bias instead of putting out facts with links that prove it doesn't help your case.

Which is why I would never buy one and why anyone would buy one is beyond me. The new ones are good only if you need something to comb your hair in.

Do you mean you'd never buy a monitor by itself? Or you'd never buy a Mac? :o My experience has been that Monitors always last more then the computer. So I save money by keeping the monitor and reusing it with each upgrade of my computer I get instead of putting out the money to replace a perfectly working monitor, when I can instead use that money to make my computer faster instead.

WOAH, i am sorry meoey, but that is the biggest lie that has ever come out of ur 78 posts. macs have very high standards, the imac g3 i had with mac os 9 is still running with tiger on it, tell me a pc that has been running and is *usable* that is 11 or w/e years old.

windowspetardedwl9.png

I think he was talking about standards such as ATX. :D

My friend had a Dell 386 that worked fine up until a few months ago when he sledgehammered it. Windows 3.11 FTW!

Putting part of a sentence instead of the whole sentence is what I call taken out of contact. Why didn't u put the entire quote in instead of the whole quote?
I don't doubt that "you" would call it that, but most educated adults on forums don't, nor do they need to. We didn't post the entire quote because we didn't have a beef with the entire quote, just the inaccurate/BS/wrong part, the same way we didn't post the entire quote for this post ;) If someone was to say "Glazed donuts are healthy but I don't eat them that often" then we'd only quote the "Glazed donuts are healthy" part, because that's all we're refuting. It's a very simple concept, really ;)
show unwillingness towards
First of all as we mentioned MANY times before, we were not unwilling to do so. If you truly want to learn why then you'll need to read where we already addressed this issue many times before, because at this point we're only repeating ourselves. Read what is written and not what you want to read, and the answer will reveal itself.
Show me that every mac ever sold has worked flawlessly everytime.
Now you're just being immature :) We're not talking about EVERY Mac that has EVER been sold, we're talking about the majority of them, but then you already knew that.
Why are their forums for mac users with problems?
Most of the people on those Mac forums are asking questions about "how do you do this or that on a Mac". Some of them are asking about third party products working with Macs, and some just want to know if something can be accomplished a certain way on a Mac. Yes there are people scattered in that are having issues with their Mac BUT most of the time they are new to Macs and just have something configured wrong. They then learn how to configure it correctly on the forum. There is a MUCH HIGHER percentage of people on PC forums asking about XP or vista issues, or about spyware or viruses, etc, which doesn't happen on a Mac forum for obvious reasons. If I see one more person on a PC forum ask "Could someone look at my Hijackthis file?" I think I'm going to barf :P
Apparently their is NO working blu-ray burner software for Mac's.
Roxio Toast 8 works fine, plus now I think there are others, but that person had a G5 which sounds like the root of their problem. From the Roxio site;"Blu-ray Disc Burning.Store up to 12,500 music tracks, 50,000 photos, or 4 hours of HD video on a single 50 GB Blu-ray Disc."
So now what you're trying to say is that your evidence is the opinions of others on the board?
No, I'm trying to say to read what is written, and not just what you want to see. It's only an 'opinion' if you are uneducated on that particular topic. If you went to a medical forum and a doctor was to say "most diseases are started in the digestive system" other doctors would NOT ask them to prove anything because they would ALREADY know that it was a fact. However I'm sure you'd be posting something to the tune of "that's just your opinion, prove it or shut-up". This is exactly what happened with you in this thread :P
Right now all you have is a theory backed up with anecdotal evidence.
Nope, see above :(
Do you mean you'd never buy a monitor by itself? Or you'd never buy a Mac?
I'd never buy a iMac. They are far too limiting, and the new ones are so reflective that you could probably help global warming if you aimed them all at the sun :P
I think he was talking about standards such as ATX.
No, I was talking about standards for PC kit builders. Everyone builds their PC kit a different way, with a different goal or end product in mind. However, Macs are all made to the same high standards. They are designed this way from scratch ;)

I don't doubt that "you" would call it that, but most educated adults on forums don't, nor do they need to. We didn't post the entire quote because we didn't have a beef with the entire quote, just the inaccurate/BS/wrong part, the same way we didn't post the entire quote for this post ;) If someone was to say "Glazed donuts are healthy but I don't eat them that often" then we'd only quote the "Glazed donuts are healthy" part, because that's all we're refuting. It's a very simple concept, really ;)

It does matter actually when it changes the meaning of the quote by only posting part of it. That is what you did. Got anything else to defend against it?

First of all as we mentioned MANY times before, we were not unwilling to do so. If you truly want to learn why then you'll need to read where we already addressed this issue many times before, because at this point we're only repeating ourselves. Read what is written and not what you want to read, and the answer will reveal itself.

Read what is written and not what is read? Another cryptic answer instead of answering the question I asked. Again, why did you not bother to backup your claim? I've heard that you don't have time to do it, yet you responded to all my posts. EFI actually attempted to do that, which was exactly what I was looking for.

Now you're just being immature :wacko: We're not talking about EVERY Mac that has EVER been sold, we're talking about the majority of them, but then you already knew that.

Again, when you say something like that, give me a link to back up your point. I am quite satisfied with my PC and so are a lot of people who own PC's. Will you accept that? That's what you offered to me before if you remember.

A Mac is built well, but so can a PC and a lot of them are. The ones that are built well, with the right price are usually the leaders in the PC market such as dell and hp. But those companies are willing to outsource their tech support, in order to offer the consumer a lower price. Consumers demanded lower prices, and that's how most PC makers do it. But Apple still is the leader when it comes to customer support. And Dell and HP are slowly starting to learn that they can't skimp on tech support.

Most of the people on those Mac forums are asking questions about "how do you do this or that on a Mac". Some of them are asking about third party products working with Macs, and some just want to know if something can be accomplished a certain way on a Mac. Yes there are people scattered in that are having issues with their Mac BUT most of the time they are new to Macs and just have something configured wrong. They then learn how to configure it correctly on the forum. There is a MUCH HIGHER percentage of people on PC forums asking about XP or vista issues, or about spyware or viruses, etc, which doesn't happen on a Mac forum for obvious reasons. If I see one more person on a PC forum ask "Could someone look at my Hijackthis file?" I think I'm going to barf :P

So what you're trying to say is that if a mac user is having a problem with their computer that most of the time it is pebkac? Nice way to pass on the buck. Or they're just looking on how to do something that they can't seem to get working because they're new to mac's, you could say the same about pc users. Here ya go though, go read here for lots of problems that mac users are having. Another question to ask is why does Apple release patches if they are relatively problem free? Why did so many mac users complain about the newly released iTunes 7 when it first came out for using hundreds of megs of ram when the cover flow feature was activated? Wanna know what the result was? "It doesn't happen to me so it's not a problem". Another example of Apple fan boys covering up for a problem with an Apple product.

As for Windows users having problems with spyware, malware, trojans, and virii. Notice that these problems are mainly associated with Windows XP and not Windows Vista. I don't get any of that ever since I started using Windows Vista. I did get the occasional piece of malware and spyware, but it was easily removed. But now none of it. Every OS has bugs and there is no conclusive evidence that OS X has the least amount. How about this big bug in OS X? When attempting to copy a file to a windows share or any samba share if its on a linux pc and the pc suddenly loses power for whatever reason or you're just unable to connect to that share, the finder will continue to sit their with the spinning beach ball never giving up. On a windows pc or even on a linux pc, it'll give up after 1 minute and let you be on your way.

Roxio Toast 8 works fine, plus now I think there are others, but that person had a G5 which sounds like the root of their problem. From the Roxio site;"Blu-ray Disc Burning.Store up to 12,500 music tracks, 50,000 photos, or 4 hours of HD video on a single 50 GB Blu-ray Disc."

Well thank you for letting me know. Here's the link to it in case anyone else here wants it.

No, I'm trying to say to read what is written, and not just what you want to see. It's only an 'opinion' if you are uneducated on that particular topic. If you went to a medical forum and a doctor was to say "most diseases are started in the digestive system" other doctors would NOT ask them to prove anything because they would ALREADY know that it was a fact. However I'm sure you'd be posting something to the tune of "that's just your opinion, prove it or shut-up". This is exactly what happened with you in this thread :P

A specific kind of degree makes someone a doctor. If they didn't have that degree, then they wouldn't be a doctor now would they. The difference being that a doctor has the specific education that says they are an expert in a certain field.

And what you're trying to say is that you got a degree that makes you a mac expert that says Mac's last longer then PC's do? Where did you get this degree and what school gave you it? Is it recognized in a court of law? Because I know the court does recognize the degree a doctor has as being legitimate and can consider them an expert witness. If someone said they were a doctor but said they didn't have a degree, would you take what they said with a grain of salt? You bet you would.

In fact, what do you do for a living that makes you considered to be an expert? Better yet, what makes you consider yourself to be a Mac Expert? Come on, tell me. If it comes from personal experience, just say it. Of course then it would only be considered as an opinion. Their is your Achilles heal whether you like it or not.

What makes your opinion a valid fact? Did you check over every computer Apple ever sold and kept track of the customer experience with each one? Or did you just combine your personal experience and articles online from a journalist's opinion to come to your conclusion? Admit it.

Nope, see above :rolleyes:

All I was asking for was some data that proved your point. And you couldn't even do that.

I'd never buy a iMac. They are far too limiting, and the new ones are so reflective that you could probably help global warming if you aimed them all at the sun :P

Well what Mac did you buy then?

No, I was talking about standards for PC kit builders. Everyone builds their PC kit a different way, with a different goal or end product in mind. However, Macs are all made to the same high standards. They are designed this way from scratch ;)

Mac's are made with all the same high standards? What about the first intel mac laptops that would discolor and turn yellow on the palm rest? See here and here for other problems that occurred with them.

Exactly how do PC Kit's differ? You have standard connectors, standard power ports, etc that allows any company out their to be part of the PC market place. Apple doesn't allow it nearly as much with the Mac. It's a closed platform. And that is why it will always stay at it's niche.

I find that certain PC's are made better then others. There isn't always the same maker on top, but that's competition. And it's the same with any market out their. I can build quality PC's that do last me for years at a time. They may get replaced as my main desktop because I like to upgrade every 2 years or so. But then someone else here can use them or I can use them as a media centre pc. Even older gets put to use as a linux server and that is rock solid. They always last me a long time. That's my evidence along with all the linux users out their who use old pc's as servers. Remember Mac's virtually use the same components as PC's and use the same manufacturer's in china to make them. So again, how is Mac hardware more superior to a PC? I find asus motherboards to be very reliable and always use them. I was using AMD cpu's because they were faster and better quality at the time but are now back with an intel cpu since its faster and fairly good quality. I did have to replace the heatsink with a zalman one since the intel quad core was overheating with intel's standard heatsink. But it's been rock solid ever since.

Read what is written and not what is read?

LOL :D You just proved our point. What we said was "Read what is written and not what you want to read" but all you saw was "Read what is written and not what is read" What a joke. Instead of spending so much time here you should maybe spend some time at the optometrist :)

Which leads us to your next post below...

The difference being that a doctor has the specific education that says they are an expert in a certain field.

The point went right over your head. This has NOTHING to do with doctors with degrees. There are plenty of people who are EDUCATED in the matter and don't have (or need) a degree. One quick example would be a med student who has learned that most diseases start in the digestive system, but hasn't yet graduated. The whole point is being educated on a topic. Degrees are not necessary for this. You have certain knowledge about computers don't you? Do you have a degree in it? Probably not, but that doesn't take away from all that you've learned so far. You don't need a degree to be well educated on a topic. Degrees are for someone who wants to make it their profession, and making a simple point on a forum does not rely on being in this or that profession. Forums would be empty if that were the case :)

what you're trying to say is that you got a degree that makes you a mac expert that says Mac's last longer then PC's do?

No, those are words that you are trying to put into our mouth, which we'd appreciate it if you would refrain from that practice. We (like other people) happen to know that Macs last longer than PC's. You didn't know anything about the topic and so you saw our comment as an 'opinion' - only it wasn't an opinion, you just didn't know the facts that someone else did. So are you just upset that your pride was bruised, or just can't accept the facts because you're so anti-Mac? Either way it doesn't change the truth.

What about the first intel mac laptops that would discolor and turn yellow on the palm rest?

If you have to go all the way back in history to the first Macs, then you prove our point about present day Macs. We were referring to Macs that are on the market today, but then you already knew that didn't you? But you couldn't refute the facts so you had to do some 'time travel' all the way back to the 'first' Macs. What a joke :D

That's the equivalent of someone saying something about people today, and you have to go all the way back in time and talk about cavemen :D

I find that certain PC's are made better then others.

Again you prove our point about their lack of standards :(

I find asus motherboards to be very reliable and always use them.

We just bought their Lightscribe DVD and are very impressed. So impressed that we bought 4 more :(

ASUS FTW. I always use their mobos.

If you have to go all the way back in history to the first Macs, then you prove our point about present day Macs. We were referring to Macs that are on the market today, but then you already knew that didn't you? But you couldn't refute the facts so you had to do some 'time travel' all the way back to the 'first' Macs. What a joke biggrin.gif

That's the equivalent of someone saying something about people today, and you have to go all the way back in time and talk about cavemen biggrin.gif

This was only what, a year ago. And you said that all macs are built with high standards. Are you saying that things before that, such as iBooks, were not?

• 2 weeks later...

So how much of a dodo-bird is vista? Let's get to the bottom line. When you want to know how people REALLY feel about an issue, see how they vote with their money. Doing this with vista and OS X we can see that in amazons software section Leopard is (as of this post) the ninth best selling software (and it's not even on the shelves yet) and the comparable vista is all the way down to #175! (not even in the top 100, let alone the top ten) :D In fact even though vista has been out for a long time now, more people are still buying XP than vista. No doubt they have all been reading on the net how terrible a OS vista is. Of course you will find a few fools who will say that vista is OK. Why? Well they have ALREADY paid for the software, can't get their money back, and would feel like an idiot if they didn't try to pump up their mistaken purchase for vista. I'm sure that in the weeks to come that Leopard will become the best selling software program around, and that says it all because people are voting with their money ;)

I can't stand fanaticism.

You know sales for vista are bad when 'SpongeBob Squarepants Typing' outsells it :D LOL :D

You know sales are bad for Apple when 'SpongeBob Squarepants Typing' outsells it (according to your statement).

"In half a year, Windows Vista has outsold Apple's entire installed base." http://entmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=8886

Just something to chew on.