Final solution (FIX) for GMA950 Desktop edition - NEW 28 DEC 08

Dr. Hurt

486 posts in this topic

Heres is my ioreg. Seems a bit different from viki's. Hope it helps

I am using EFI Strings and 10.5.5 AppleIntelGMA950.kext and 10.5.5 Framebuffer. Both kexts are patched for 27ae.

Note: I dont think Vanilla kexts are going to work using the fixed DSDT as the PCI match wont take place at all. Vanilla 10.5.6 kexts donot have the 27ae ids. Also once 10.5.6 kexts are patched with 27ae ids, you only need EFI strings to get everything working anyway.

iWind.ioreg.zip

Hi chance9888,

I didn't either, but I found the place to put the patch on my file. I'm running on a Intel D945DCPE motherboard, with a Core 2 duo CPU.

After I patched and compiled, I have no more artifacts and full control of all resolutions with stock 10.5.6 kexts. And I've been running this for 2 days.

Here's my DSDT.aml file. Give it a try and let us know if it works on your board!

http://www.up4file.org/download.php?file=2...e36ad02d044bbcd

Decompress it as: "tar xzvf DSDT.aml.tgz"

Cheers!,

-Karl

OK, thanks. I'll try when i get home. And are you running 10.5.2 or 10.5.6 ? I dont want to have to work with changing all the kext in 10.5.2. I think it should work with my stock kext, but i'll figure it out

OK, thanks. I'll try when i get home. And are you running 10.5.2 or 10.5.6 ? I dont want to have to work with changing all the kext in 10.5.2. I think it should work with my stock kext, but i'll figure it out

Runnning 10.5.6 with all software updates and stock kexts :(

Hello my english is very bad! Sorry

I have an intel d945cfgl2 board with intel 950! I installed iatkos 5i and all its ok but with the kext from 10.4.8 for gma i have issues! after creating a DSDT file i can´t find the scope (SI) line! it isnt in it!so i cant patching away!

can anybody help me! oh i installed the stock gma kext befor patching

thanks

Can anyone help me too ?

I've got an ASUS P5LD2-VM SE with onboard GMA 950.

here's the dsdt patched file using this thread.

I'm stuck on blue screen at startup with no mouse cursor.

What do i miss ?

Thanks for any advice,

(i'm plugged on DVI add2 card)

EDIT : with the screen plugged to VGA, everything is OK !!! Still with add2 plugged but without dvi connection

So what's the difference with ADD2 card ? Address ?

EDIT : Repost as if forgot attachment

Hello my english is very bad! Sorry

I have an intel d945cfgl2 board with intel 950! I installed iatkos 5i and all its ok but with the kext from 10.4.8 for gma i have issues! after creating a DSDT file i can´t find the scope (SI) line! it isnt in it!so i cant patching away!

can anybody help me! oh i installed the stock gma kext befor patching

thanks

look a few posts back and try the WAK_method install, i have noticed that all the intel boards do not have the scope thing in their dsdt

Nope, it didn't work. It just lead me to a blue screen at boot. :(

I attach property DSTD.aml for Asrock ConRoe 1333-DVI/H motherboard, developed for roisoft.

It work very well.

In my case, I replaced GMA950 kexts and AppleIntelFramebuffer 1.5.24.9 versions and OpenGL.framework 1.5.6 source 50617 from and old 10.5.2 Leopard for activate Quartz Extreme and Core Image, with stock kext it'snt possible QE, CI. And also I placed OpenHaltRestart from psystar and AppleIntelCPUPowermanager.kext. Now my computer shut-down and restart well.

thanks for all

DSDT.aml.zip

Is it any different from the one I posted earlier? Just curious.

Because I can use stock kexts now.

My bios is 1.04, this can be the difference. I have got your DSDT.aml same days but my machine do not shut down. Moreover I never get CI and QE with stock kexts. Yes is really curious.

Hi Dr. Hurt,

I've just installed a fresh copy of Kalyway 10.5.2 after I ditched it back in November when I gave up trying to sort out the slug-speed Internet (Realtek R1000 didn't quite do the trick) and I couldn't feasably use photoshop at a resolution of 1024x768. I found this topic yesterday when I was researching what hardware to buy for my new build, so after reading every post in the topic I'm going to give the graphics another shot (maybe the network, too).

My current motherboard is the ASRock P4i65g, so I'll test V3 and V4 to see if any of those work, if not I'll give it a shot at making my own (should be fun since I only really know PHP).

One question though... The motherboard I've ordered for my new build (cheapest I could find that didn't look too bad on the wiki HCL) is the Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L. Out of pure coincidence, the model number is almost identical to yours - do you know just how different this is to your board?

Thanks,

Oily

By the way, if I can boot into Mac I'll post results later.

Hi Dr. Hurt,

I've just installed a fresh copy of Kalyway 10.5.2 after I ditched it back in November when I gave up trying to sort out the slug-speed Internet (Realtek R1000 didn't quite do the trick) and I couldn't feasably use photoshop at a resolution of 1024x768. I found this topic yesterday when I was researching what hardware to buy for my new build, so after reading every post in the topic I'm going to give the graphics another shot (maybe the network, too).

My current motherboard is the ASRock P4i65g, so I'll test V3 and V4 to see if any of those work, if not I'll give it a shot at making my own (should be fun since I only really know PHP).

One question though... The motherboard I've ordered for my new build (cheapest I could find that didn't look too bad on the wiki HCL) is the Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L. Out of pure coincidence, the model number is almost identical to yours - do you know just how different this is to your board?

Thanks,

Oily

By the way, if I can boot into Mac I'll post results later.

The GA-945GCM-S2L is identical to my board. It'll work perfectly with V4 and V3 (but you should use V4). Also, congrats on your new build - this new board is one of the most compatible and trouble free boards for OS X. I'm running fully vanilla. I only had to add OHR, SMBIOSEFI, AppleHDA (by OcciJano) and the DSDT.aml

System is fully updatable and fully functional.

I don't know about your ASRock thou. I think you're gonna need to make your own DSDT.aml or use some of the pre-patched ones people made for ASRock in previous posts.

Hello good people..

I have confirmed a thing that some of you experienced:

if i use "-newHPET" to generate dsdt.aml, the resulting file breaks my network!

So, no "-newHPET" for me. I just double click "Patcher" to get dsdt.aml.

On another note, i guess why you people keep renaming dsdt.aml (lower case) to DSDTL.aml (upper case)??

It's still a mystery to me cause, it just works in lower case!

I'm attaching a archive with my dsdt.aml built "normally" and with "-newHPET" (with the correspondent Terminal outputs). Of course, there's also the patched version using Dr. Hurt guide :unsure:

AziDSDT.zip

hello everybody !

nice job, Dr.Hurt and Roisoft ! :)

since your version 3 and version 4 still doesn't work with my mobo, i have downloaded the patch.zip and start patching the DSDT myself.

The guide is quite obvious, but...

i have an ASUS mobo, with an AMI bios

the bad thing is that the code generated by the compiler with my mobo does not seem to be usable with the explanations provided in the guide. :)

• There is not any kind of "Scope (_SI)" in the code of my dsdt.dsl ! (see attached file)

• There is a line containing "Device (PCI0)", but the lines are quite different than in the exemple code provided...

I think it is because of my mobo use an AMIBIOS, prior to award bios...

So, where do i have to put those lines of code in my dsdt.dsl ? :unsure:

and... reading ioreg is not very easy... :) where can i found in this file the device ID to use ? (see attached file)

Does anyone can help me to correctly patch my dsdt.dsl and to compile it ?

or maybe someone could generate for me the correct dsdt.aml file with my dsdt.dsl and ioreg.txt ?

(my machine : asus P5GC-MX 1333 - core2duo E7300 - bios Version 0407 - GMA950 device ID 0x2772 - leopard 10.5.6 - chameleon 0.12)

any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!

my files :

dsdt.aml.zip

dsdt.dsl.zip

ioreg.txt.zip

The GA-945GCM-S2L is identical to my board. It'll work perfectly with V4 and V3 (but you should use V4). Also, congrats on your new build - this new board is one of the most compatible and trouble free boards for OS X. I'm running fully vanilla. I only had to add OHR, SMBIOSEFI, AppleHDA (by OcciJano) and the DSDT.aml

System is fully updatable and fully functional.

I don't know about your ASRock thou. I think you're gonna need to make your own DSDT.aml or use some of the pre-patched ones people made for ASRock in previous posts.

That's a relief... I was going to get a graphics card anyway so I could use Aperture, but it's nice to know I'll have an easy ride setting everything up and can use it before I can afford a video card :)

New motherboard and sexy case (Akasa Zen White) arrived an hour ago, just a pity I have to wait until next Friday before I can afford to order the CPU and RAM lol. I'll be getting the Duel-core E2200 2.2GHz processor, and according to the HCL it is recognised as such. Haven't researched RAM yet, but does anyone have tips on any brands or models that are known to cause problems?

As for my ASRock, Installed kalyway this morning but when it decides to boot (always had a problem before where it would freeze up mid-boot) I can't get past the setup screen where it asks if you want to transfer stuff from another Mac. I click next and the background sound will carry on but nothing else happens, and if I click about enough I'm presented with the spinning beach ball of doom. Any ideas? I never had this problem before, the computer's hardware is the same, and I'm using the exact same options during setup... The disk check during setup seemed okay too, so I can't figure what's going on.

So yeah, test results for the P4i65G are a bit out-of-scope at the moment, but I'll shrink my SATA hard drive later to make space for a new HFS partition. I seem to remember last time (for reasons unknown to me) Mac didn't seem to like my IDE drives.

hello,

it's finally working fine with my attempt to build a patched DSDT with the guide : :)

- no artifacts at all

- QE/CI/rotation OK.

- color sync OK

- all resolutions available, but only with switchResX... :(

But it remains a major problem :

i'm stuck on a blue screen, with no cursor, at the end of boot. :)

The only way to have the display recognized and working fine is to unplug/replug the VGA cable (there is only VGA output on my mobo...)

i think i have made a mistake somewhere... ;)

Any help will be appreciated to fix this problem !

here are my files :

DSDT before patching : oldDSDT.dsl.zip

DSDT after patching : newDSDT.dsl.zip

my IOREG dump : pecos.ioreg.zip

But it remains a major problem :

i'm stuck on a blue screen, with no cursor, at the end of boot. :)

The only way to have the display recognized and working fine is to unplug/replug the VGA cable (there is only VGA output on my mobo...)

i think i have made a mistake somewhere... :)

Any help will be appreciated to fix this problem !

I remember reading something a few pages back that was similar to what you mention. If your cable isn't fixed to the monitor (i.e. it has a plug on both ends) then try a new VGA cable and see if that does the trick. Also, does your VGA plug have the missing pin? One difference someone mentioned between a working and non-working cable was a pin missing in the plug, so perhaps there is a pattern?

Success! Intel D945GCL desktop motherboard with GMA950 integrated graphics.

That was harrowing. :censored2: I used the 10.5.6 kexts from the orginal post, updated to PC EFI v9 using UInstaller_1.2 and generated a dsdt.aml file using the Patch tools also from Dr. Hurt's original post. Like many others, while editing my dsdt.dsl file I notice there were no Scope (_SI) or Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB2, Zero) lines of code in my file, but after using the example.dsl file provided with the Patch tools as reference I figured where to place the new code.

I've attached my completed dsdt.aml file to help others. Good luck!

dsdt.aml.zip

I remember reading something a few pages back that was similar to what you mention. If your cable isn't fixed to the monitor (i.e. it has a plug on both ends) then try a new VGA cable and see if that does the trick. Also, does your VGA plug have the missing pin? One difference someone mentioned between a working and non-working cable was a pin missing in the plug, so perhaps there is a pattern?

OK, i've read this from nebulOSX : a VGA cable with ALL the pins present may be the solution...

and, my cable has the pin 9 missing...

But...

Obviously, my display works very well with tiger, and with leopard without DSDT.

So, i think it's the code in the modified DSDT which cause the issue ?

And, the major problem is that almost all VGA cables have the pin 9 missing !!!

It's very hard to find a cable with all the pins... :D

(the missing pin 9 is present only for supplying +5V to the monitor. It is not usefull in VGA mode, but only with certain monitors in DDC1 mode)

EDIT :

i have just tested a VGA cable with all pins present. No solution ! ;)

Still stuck on the blue screen at boot.

Thanks for your effort, Dr. Hurt and roisoft.

I can install DSDT to my system which is Asus P5GC-MX/1333 mobo.

The following is my installing story.

1. I downloaded Dr. Hurt's V3 and V4, then put the DSDT file to my hard drive. I got gray apple screen.

2. Then I know I need my own DSDT.aml, I followed the instruction to create DSDT.aml and compiled to DSDT.dsl.

3. After compiled the file and tried to insert the code, I did not find out the Scope (_SI) in my DSDT.dsl. Then I readed the thread and found out post #204. Just followed it and finish inserted the code.

4. Recompiled the DSDT.dsl to get the DSDT.aml, put it to the root directory.

5. Restore all vanilla AppleIntel950**.kext and framebuffer.

6. Reboot system and bingo.

Here is my DSDT file.

DSDT.aml.zip

hello !

SUCCESS !!!

ASUS P5 GC-MX 1333 - GMA 950 integrated graphics fully working with leopard 10.5.6... :)

So, the solution was to use a 13 pins VGA cable instead of a 14 pins or 15 pins.

With this configuration, the boot doesn't end on a blue screen, but switch automatically in 1400*1050@85Hz mode.

The missing pins are pin 5 and pin 9.

The problem was just the cable !!!

The DSDT patched with the method of Dr.Hurt and Roisoft works perfectly !

And, now, my monitor is recognized as "GDM5403", and not like before as "Unknown Monitor". Cool ! ;)

MANY THANKS FOR DR. HURT AND ROISOFT (and nebulOSX :P ) !!! :)

Thanks for the detailed instructions everyone... finally got my Lifebook P1620 to boot with the instructions provided.

Noticed something weird though...

Previously I had Quartz Extreme (using the kexts that I assume were leftover from 10.5.2 Graphics Update - I have just upgraded to 10.5.6)

When I replaced my kexts with the 10.5.6 stock ones, I no longer have Quartz Extreme

The main problem I'm trying to solve is the second display not working with some projectors... hopefully this is now fixed (will test tomorrow).

Any ideas how to get Quartz Extreme back?

Also, I still can't rotate the laptop display, only the secondary... any ideas about this?

Did a bit more reading and I guess i may need to modify my DSDT.dsl to change the _ADR (since this is a laptop) - I have included the snippet from the ioreg below...

I think I have the right _ADR: 0x00020000, from "acpi-path" = "IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/GFX0@20000"

| +-o PCI0@0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, registered, matched, active, bus$
   | | | {
   | | |   "#address-cells" = <03000000>
   | | |   "_ADR" = 0
   | | |   "IODeviceMemory" = (({"address"=3320,"length"=8}))
   | | |   "acpi-address-spaces" = <020000000000000000000000000000000000000000$
   | | |   "device-properties" = {"acpi-path"="IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0","acpi-$
   | | |   "acpi-device" = "IOACPIPlatformDevice is not serializable"
   | | |   "name" = <"PNP0A08">
   | | |   "acpi-pci-routing-table" = <1800000000000000ffff0100000000001000000$
   | | |   "_STA" = 15
   | | |   "acpi-path" = "IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0"
   | | |   "compatible" = <"PNP0A03">
   | | |   "IODTPersist" = <003b132e483b132e>
   | | |   "#size-cells" = <02000000>
   | | |   "IOPCIConfigured" = Yes
   | | | }
   | | | 
   | | +-o AppleACPIPCI  <class AppleACPIPCI, registered, matched, active, bus$
   | |   | {
   | |   |   "IOProbeScore" = 5000
   | |   |   "IOProviderClass" = "IOACPIPlatformDevice"
   | |   |   "CFBundleIdentifier" = "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPCI"
   | |   |   "Bridge Memory Ranges" = (655360,786431,868352,901119,18446744071$
   | |   |   "IOMatchCategory" = "IODefaultMatchCategory"
   | |   |   "Bridge IO Ranges" = (0,3319,3328,6143,6152,6159,6336,65535)
   | |   |   "IONameMatched" = "PNP0A03"
   | |   |   "IOClass" = "AppleACPIPCI"
   | |   |   "IONameMatch" = "PNP0A03"
   | |   |   "IOPowerManagement" = {"ChildrenPowerState"=2,"CurrentPowerState"$
   | |   |   "IOPCIConfigured" = Yes
   | |   | }
   | |   | 
   | |   +-o GFX0@2  <class IOPCIDevice, registered, matched, active, busy 0, $
   | |   | | {
   | |   | |   "IOPCIResourced" = Yes
   | |   | |   "IOInterruptControllers" = ("io-apic-0","IOPCIMessagedInterrupt$
   | |   | |   "IOName" = "display"
   | |   | |   "subsystem-id" = <d8130000>
   | |   | |   "IODeviceMemory" = (({"address"=18446744073444261888,"length"=5$
   | |   | |   "class-code" = <00000300>
   | |   | |   "revision-id" = <03000000>
   | |   | |   "assigned-addresses" = <1010008200000000000030f0000000000000080$
   | |   | |   "built-in" = <00>
   | |   | |   "AAPL,iokit-ndrv" = <a0a5092e>
   | |   | |   "acpi-device" = "IOACPIPlatformDevice is not serializable"
   | |   | |   "AAPL,SelfRefreshSupported" = <01000000>
   | |   | |   "name" = "display"
   | |   | |   "acpi-path" = "IOACPIPlane:/_SB/PCI0@0/GFX0@20000"
   | |   | |   "subsystem-vendor-id" = <cf100000>
   | |   | |   "AAPL,NumFramebuffers" = <02000000>
   | |   | |   "AAPL,NumDisplays" = <04000000>
   | |   | |   "reg" = <001000000000000000000000000000000000000010100002000000$
   | |   | |   "compatible" = <"pci10cf,13d8","pci8086,27a2","pciclass,030000"$
   | |   | |   "model" = <"GMA 950">
   | |   | |   "AAPL01,DataJustify" = <01000000>
   | |   | |   "AAPL,HasPanel" = <01000000>
   | |   | |   "AAPL01,Depth" = <20000000>
   | |   | |   "IOPowerManagement" = {"ChildrenPowerState"=2,"CurrentPowerStat$
   | |   | |   "IOInterruptSpecifiers" = (<1000000007000000>,<0000000000000100$
   | |   | |   "device-id" = <a2270000>
   | |   | |   "vendor-id" = <86800000>
   | |   | |   "AAPL01,Pipe" = <01000000>
   | |   | | }
   | |   | | 
   | |   | +-o AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer  <class AppleIntelIntegratedFra$
   | |   | |   {
   | |   | |     "IOProbeScore" = 80000
   | |   | |     "IOProviderClass" = "IOPCIDevice"
   | |   | |     "IOSourceVersion" = "1.5.36.25"
   | |   | |     "IOPCIClassMatch" = "0x03000000&0xff000000"
   | |   | |     "CFBundleIdentifier" = "com.apple.driver.AppleIntelIntegrated$
   | |   | |     "IOMatchCategory" = "IOFramebuffer"
   | |   | |     "IOPCIPrimaryMatch" = "0x25828086 0x25928086 0x27728086 0x27A$
   | |   | |     "IOClass" = "AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer"
   | |   | |   }
   | |   | |   
   | |   | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer  <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, registered$
   | |   | | | {
   | |   | | |   "IOFBTimingRange" = <0000000000000000000000000000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOPMStrictTreeOrder" = Yes
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCurrentPixelClock" = 79500000
   | |   | | |   "IOFBI2CInterfaceInfo" = ({"IOI2CInterfaceID"=0})
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelRevision" = 2
   | |   | | |   "IOFBGammaWidth" = 8
   | |   | | |   "IOFBTransform" = 0
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDetailedTimings" = (<00100080000000000000000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBWaitCursorPeriod" = 33333333
   | |   | | |   "IOFBScalerInfo" = <000000000000000000000000000000003a000000f$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBWaitCursorFrames" = 15
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCursorInfo" = (<0100000040000000400000002000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelTypes" = "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/A$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBProbeOptions" = 1
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCLUTDefer" = Yes
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelIndex" = 0
   | |   | | |   "IOFBI2CInterfaceIDs" = (302664764801155072)
   | |   | | |   "IOFBConfig" = {"dims"=<ffffffffffffffff0000000000000000>,"IO$
   | |   | | |   "IOPowerManagement" = {"ChildrenPowerState"=2,"CurrentPowerSt$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCurrentPixelCount" = 1327872
   | |   | | |   "IOCFPlugInTypes" = {"ACCF0000-0000-0000-0000-000a2789904e"="$
   | |   | | |   "IOFramebufferOpenGLIndex" = 0
   | |   | | |   "IODisplayParameters" = "IOFramebufferParameterHandler is not$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBMemorySize" = 268435456
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDependentIndex" = 0
   | |   | | |   "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDependentID" = 60322816
   | |   | | |   "IOFBGammaCount" = 256
   | |   | | | }
   | |   | | | 
   | |   | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver  <class AppleUpstreamUserClient$
   | |   | | |   {
   | |   | | |     "IOProviderClass" = "IOFramebuffer"
   | |   | | |     "IOProbeScore" = 0
   | |   | | |     "CFBundleIdentifier" = "com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserC$
   | |   | | |     "IOMatchCategory" = "AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver"
   | |   | | |     "IOUserClientClass" = "AppleUpstreamUserClient"
   | |   | | |     "IOClass" = "AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver"
   | |   | | |     "IOResourceMatch" = "IOKit"
   | |   | | |   }
   | |   | | |   
   | |   | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface  <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, $
   | |   | | |   {
   | |   | | |     "IOI2CSupportedCommFlags" = 2
   | |   | | |     "IOI2CTransactionTypes" = 15
   | |   | | |     "IOI2CInterfaceID" = 302664764801155072
   | |   | | |     "IOI2CBusType" = 1
   | |   | | |   }
   | |   | | |   
   | |   | | +-o display0  <class IODisplayConnect, registered, matched, activ$
   | |   | | | | {
   | |   | | | | }
   | |   | | | | 
   | |   | | | +-o AppleDisplay  <class AppleDisplay, registered, matched, act$
   | |   | | |     {
   | |   | | |       "IOProbeScore" = 2000
   | |   | | |       "IOProviderClass" = "IODisplayConnect"
   | |   | | |       "DisplayProductID" = 1815
   | |   | | |       "IODisplayPrefsKey" = "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert$
   | |   | | |       "CFBundleIdentifier" = "com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily"
   | |   | | |       "IODisplayParameters" = {"ggsc"={"max"=65536,"value"=6553$
   | |   | | |       "DisplayVendorID" = 1970170734
   | |   | | |       "IOMatchCategory" = "IODefaultMatchCategory"
   | |   | | |       "IODisplayConnectFlags" = <00080000>
   | |   | | |       "IOClass" = "AppleDisplay"
   | |   | | |       "IOPowerManagement" = {"CurrentPowerState"=3}
   | |   | | |     }
   | |   | | |     
   | |   | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient  <class IOFramebufferUserClient, !reg$
   | |   | |     {
   | |   | |     }
   | |   | |     
   | |   | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer  <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, registered$
   | |   | | | {
   | |   | | |   "IOFBTimingRange" = <0000000000000000000000000000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOPMStrictTreeOrder" = Yes
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCurrentPixelClock" = 146250000
   | |   | | |   "IOFBI2CInterfaceInfo" = ({"IOI2CInterfaceID"=0})
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelRevision" = 2
   | |   | | |   "IOFBGammaWidth" = 8
   | |   | | |   "IOFBTransform" = 0
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDetailedTimings" = (<00100080000000000000000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBWaitCursorPeriod" = 33333333
   | |   | | |   "IOFBScalerInfo" = <000000000000000000000000000000003a000000f$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBWaitCursorFrames" = 15
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCursorInfo" = (<0100000040000000400000002000000000000000$
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelTypes" = "IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/A$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBProbeOptions" = 1025
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCLUTDefer" = Yes
   | |   | | |   "IOAccelIndex" = 1
   | |   | | |   "IOFBI2CInterfaceIDs" = (302655968708132864)
   | |   | | |   "IOFBConfig" = {"dims"=<900600001a0400000002000006000000>,"IO$
   | |   | | |   "IOPowerManagement" = {"ChildrenPowerState"=2,"CurrentPowerSt$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBCurrentPixelCount" = 2439360
   | |   | | |   "IOCFPlugInTypes" = {"ACCF0000-0000-0000-0000-000a2789904e"="$
   | |   | | |   "IOFramebufferOpenGLIndex" = 1
   | |   | | |   "IODisplayParameters" = "IOFramebufferParameterHandler is not$
   | |   | | |   "IOFBMemorySize" = 268435456
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDependentIndex" = 1
   | |   | | |   "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
   | |   | | |   "IOFBDependentID" = 60322816
   | |   | | |   "IOFBGammaCount" = 256
   | |   | | | }