iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 Released!

Jack Layne

593 posts in this topic

Ok people, if you are looking for the green demon or an invite, why you dont take a look here?

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=98929 (for invites).

The history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonoid

I tried the invite link but kept on getting an error message about not having permission to access that link. Anything special I need to do before I can access that forum?? Thanks!

I tried the invite link but kept on getting an error message about not having permission to access that link. Anything special I need to do before I can access that forum?? Thanks!

Just google the name of the file and you will find places that already have it available... but at this time no need of invitation from the green demon... you can still get it without an invitation (I just tried again), then after 15 days of original posting you will need an invitation to get it... so Go get it now... still fresh from the oven...

Somehow I keep getting a mixture of both English and Dutch, especially in the finder and the settings.

Is tehre any way I can get the language files from a stock dvd and apply them to a current installation?

Yes, but you must selected your language during installation.

So I did, and it's no use.

Will download 1.3 and see if it's any different but I don't think so, so far any distro has been like this.

Badeendje, it is possible. I'm using v1.1 right now, and my finder is totally Nederlands (Dutch). You'll have to choose Dutch during setup (aangepaste installatie); and after reboot you'll have to put 'Nederlands' in top of the list in Preferences (Voorkeuren). It works here!

For your interest: with 10.5.2 I used two installs over each other to get Dutch language. I.e. I first installed Leo4all5.2 to get Dutch language on a 'clean' partition, and afterward I installed kalyway10.2 (no Dutch language support) right over it (without formatting the partition). Don't know if something similar can be done with 10.5.4.

But, above is not necessary, because iDeneb has 'native' support for Dutch.

Badeendje, als je een link naar 10.5.5 hebt, mag ik die dan ook?