Leo4Allv4.1 AMD Released

bhst2

296 posts in this topic

Hey,

i hope, here is someone who can help my by my installation of leo4all 4.1!

I think ive the right vesion of leo. in the beginning of the installation i can choose some options.

I write -v and tape enter. The installation stop with the lines

USB or UBS

USB or UBS

USB or UBS

i can tremember if it is usb or ubs. Behind USB are some numbers...

Someone an idea whats wrong with my system?

AMD X2 4000+

MOBO Asus M2N-X

80 GB Sata 1st

320 GB IDE 2nd

my installation prob

i want to show the photo, but in wont works...

Absolutely amazing release! very fast, all hardware appears to be working, and most importantly (for me at least) is that this is the first release that allows me to use both my displays over DVI without the desktop constantly disappearing!

Only issues ive seen so far is that as mentioned previously there is a long pause where the screens go black between the white apple boot screen and the desktop appearing, and some intermittent restart problems.

Hardware:

A64 X2 4200+ 2.7Ghz

DFI SLI-DR NF4

2GB RAM

7800GTX 256mb

broadcom wireless.

I doesn't work for me :)

Same as previous versions it doesn't recognise my VIA8237 sata disk.

I have an Asus A8V Deluxe motherboard but it seems that the AppleVIA kext doesn't work.

In Leo4All V4.1

When booting from CDROM it detects VIA8237 controller but then it doesn't continue loading the installer and shows the message.

Wating for root device.

In previous versions Leo4all V3 + JaS patch I could install OSX but then it didn't boot from harddisk because it didn't detect SATA Harddisk. It's strange that I detected my harddisk for the installation process but then it couldn't!

Maybe I can add device id or something? Anyone can help me? I looked for posts with similar problem but I couldn't find any solution.

Hurrah Finally I could Install

AMD 3200+ Venice

Asus A8V Deluxe

Geforce 6800GT 256Mb

Anyway the Nvidia NVKush drivers didn't work for me, my computer didn't even start with them.

I installed Zephyroth NVIDIA Universal Installer (http://osx86leo4all.wikidot.com/utilities-resources)

and from Terminal do:

sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/NVinject.kext

With NVInject 2.1 I could have hardware acceleration. I think NVInject 2.1 should be included in Leo4All 4.2!

Now everything works!

I installed Leo4allv4.1 and almost everything works perfect.

I have only one problem. During the heavy network load my computer shows a message *you need to restart your computer*. It happens only when I use my network very heavily- like using a torrent client with full or almost full speed. If I only surf or use a messenger I have no problems.

Is there a setting that I didnt use right or what? I dont know where the problem is...

I have a nforce4 chipset, nvidia lan (mbo = DFI Infinity nf4 ultraII am2). I used forcedeth -v driver or skge driver (i cant remember - is there a way to check wich driver i have installed :D ? )

My network is configured like this:

Using DHCP, Configure IPv6: automatically, Ethernet configure: automatically.

Can anybody help me or do you have an advice?

TIA

I installed Zephyroth NVIDIA Universal Installer (http://osx86leo4all.wikidot.com/utilities-resources)

and from Terminal do:

sudo chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/NVinject.kext

With NVInject 2.1 I could have hardware acceleration. I think NVInject 2.1 should be included in Leo4All 4.2!

Now everything works!

just tried that with my 7600, but it only gives me a blank screen.

I wonder if I would be able to install the drivers from the leo4all v2 DVD, which worked out of the box

EDIT: IT WORKED!!

reinstalled 4.1 with no nvidia drivers selected, then pulled up my v2 iso, and installed nvidia-kexts and nvinject 256, rebooted, and my 7600 is now fully functional

After the install it wont boot from my hard drive. Tried NforceTest and Nforce driver but didn't work.

Am i doing something wrong? :)

Specs :

Athlon 4600 X2

Asus crosshair ( nforce 590 sli )

corsair twinX 2GB 800Mhz

Asus GF 8600GT

500 gb sata ( osx )

250 gb sata ( Win )

After the install it wont boot from my hard drive. Tried NforceTest and Nforce driver but didn't work.

Am i doing something wrong? :)

Specs :

Athlon 4600 X2

Asus crosshair ( nforce 590 sli )

corsair twinX 2GB 800Mhz

Asus GF 8600GT

500 gb sata ( osx )

250 gb sata ( Win )

did you choose MBR? i ´ve had the same problem with guid...

i too am having this problem with it seeing my hard drive but when i go to format it i get the IO read write error. i hope someone is looking into this as well. i cannot format my hd, therefore i cannot attempt an install at this point. any help would be greatly appreciated! if any info is needed, i will try to do my best to give whatever info i can

i too am having this problem with it seeing my hard drive but when i go to format it i get the IO read write error. i hope someone is looking into this as well. i cannot format my hd, therefore i cannot attempt an install at this point. any help would be greatly appreciated! if any info is needed, i will try to do my best to give whatever info i can

I just installed Leo4all 4.1 AMD on my computer and all the updates (including the Security Update from leo4all page). The strange thing is that after installing some programs (StuffIt and Toast 9) the booting process gets stuck in the grey screen with the apple logo. However, when i use the -v option in the beginning it boots normally. What is the difference and why do I get that? Thank you..