Leo4Allv4.1 AMD Released

bhst2

296 posts in this topic

hey bhast i installed it seems to be working ok the only problems i had was i did have to fine the drivers fro my sound(ALC888 3port with digital inject)and(nvidia inject 256) also (tulip)but thats was no biggy what i do need help in is getting my usb to work with 2.0 speed any help with that?

i only have one problem with this.

i just installed it not long ago and when i press on the apple or finder on the top left corner its black also if i right click its just black. does anybody know what the problem could be. i been trying to find new graphic card kext and stuff.

heres my system

AMd Opteron 165

DFI LanParty Ultra-D

2gb Mushkin ram

SATA Seagate 120GB HDD only MAC no windows, or linux.

ATI x1900 XTX 512mb

any help its really frustrating cuz i love leo4all.

well, i have some problems....

my Machine pavilion hp2810us (chipset 630m / 7150m) MCP67

i download the iso, burn and start to install ( -v mode)

go to the disk utilities and Great!!! my hard drive is there!! (the first time with any version of leopard without inject a kext)

Try to format a fat partition to extended,...start... and freeze, the screen turn to a diagonal big lines.

Ok, i get out the laptop hd and make the format on my desktop pc with zep leopard., Partition formatted and again on notebook.. try to install.

continue, view the partition of macos select to install, customize the packages, and when calculate time to install.. o start install again the lines again and freeze.

any help?

Thanks and your work in this version is great!

ps. sorry for my english :(

ALC850

Hi! I was wandering what kext have you included in this release for the ALC850 audio. I've been stuck with 2 channel audio since the beggining, but the board has a 6+1 channel (Heck, I'd settle for a 5+1 :D ). Could someone point out where I can get this kext? I don't need to be another leecher, I'm not planning to setup my machine from zero again so soon, I hope!

Thanks!

i only have one problem with this.

i just installed it not long ago and when i press on the apple or finder on the top left corner its black also if i right click its just black. does anybody know what the problem could be. i been trying to find new graphic card kext and stuff.

heres my system

AMd Opteron 165

DFI LanParty Ultra-D

2gb Mushkin ram

SATA Seagate 120GB HDD only MAC no windows, or linux.

ATI x1900 XTX 512mb

any help its really frustrating cuz i love leo4all.

oh nvm i figured it out. it was the graphic card drivers. i installed these and it worked fine.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry876448

bhast2, you have some tips to change the kext for the mcp67m ?, i read old posts and in some cases when you try to write or use the hard disk the video freeze because is the integrated chipset.

if any have a solution, or a quick guide to make it work please post here.

thanks and keep on touch!

hi...

can someone tell me the option to get a nforce 4 board (A8N SLI Premium) working...

i´ve a sata HDD and sata DVD...

installation works but if i boot i get a panic or "ioata controller device blocking..."...only one time i saw the wellcome-screen but

it stops at the transfer-data screen...:hysterical:

mybe somebody can help me

today i had a perfect install with leo4all v4.1 AMD on my system. the system is booting perfectly and i have all system equipment up and running.

system specs:

MSI K9N

3GB MEM

160GB SATA HDD

IDE CDROM

SOUND WORKS FINE

LAN CONNECTION RTL 8139D

GeForce 8600 GT 256MB VGA CARD

later on i will check also the onboard lan card if it is working. time machine is also performing perfectly. with the KALYWAY 10.5.2 version i couldn't get time machine to work. i also did software update with the Zeph's AMD tool without any problem.

a perfect up to now install from a perfect distribution. thanks a lot men.

E.D

Sorry for asking but will there be a Intel version

First Post:

THIS IS JUST FOR AMD THERE WILL BE AN INTEL VERION LATER THIS WEEK AS THE PACKAGES ARE GETTING WAY TO BIG FOR ONE ISO AND IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO MAKE PPF FOR JUST THE AMD OR INTEL ISO.

So, yes, there will be one...I hope it comes soon. I'm waiting since one Week...