ATI Radeon HD pkg installers 10.5.x & 10.6

lastExile

2,380 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any success with a Radeon 2400XT ???

I've tried every solution I could find on the net, but I can't get beyond a black screen after booting. :rolleyes:

I have a Deli Optiplex 760 with a low profice 2400 XT (94c1) and use the dual DVI adapter. Would it work with the VGA-adapter?

So I've figured out that my 3850 will work on Snow Leopard with the Leopard driver if you install it true pacifist BUT you'll have to boot in safe mode to get the driver to work. So who could tell me what to do next?

Currently a normale boot will give this screen (see attachment), note that the mouse is visible but the rest is messed up with white bars across a black screen.

post-112284-1267445096_thumb.jpg

would give head for an mobility hd driver :) think about it men :D

cheers,

kay

ps.: i'm not a 5 dollar crack whore ;)

LOL...sounds like a really good offer but I am stuck with a HD4650 1gig dedicated in my laptop so I am in the same boat! I have successfully installed Kallyway 10.5.5 on it and it mostly works but the res is stuck at 1024x768 and no QE etc...

Is there no hope for us Laptop users!!!??

Rod

Looking for a new link to the ATI RadeonHD Installer. The radeonhd channel on irc.osx86.hu points to this thread and the link to the file is dead from this thread.

Trying to get a Sapphire HD 4870 1GB working in Leopard 10.5.7 so that I can move onto SL.

Does anyone have the EFI String for the Sapphire HD 4870 1GB? If so, maybe I can skip the L install.

Thanks,

Scott

hey, i downloaded the ati radeon hd3650 pci-e driver, and mac doesn't boot anymore. It stops that the grey screen. What should I do? please help me!!!

I have a Toshiba p300 notebook,

400gb hdd

c2duo 2.13ghz

4gb ram

hd3650 512mb graphics

Intel® WiFi Link 5100 AGN <<doesn't work

Marvell Yukon 88E8072 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller <<doesn't work

17'' screen

thanks in advance

johnny_6

ATI Radeon HD Update: almost the last day in feb

CycloneFr has a mde a pkg for all 3870x2 users :) give big thanks to him

ATI Radeon HD 48xx WORKS NOW ! with 10.5.7 kexts and some other tweaks but seems to be a great thing

ATI is not dead yet ! :thanks_speechbubble:

If anyone would like to get in direct contact with me you will find me in the #RadeonHD channel @ irc.osx86.hu server

Link for the installers untill have the first post fixed

Also Give thanks to Netkas, Eps, JaS, ParanoidDK (Paranoid) and all the testers in #RadeonHD channel :thumbsup_anim:

Snow Leopard Pkgs coming soon for 46xx & 4xxx

Mobity: 3650 test Download

Snow Leopard 10.6.x

ATI Radeon HD 43xx

ATI Radeon HD 46xx

ATI Radeon HD 48xx

NO Tiger support too old Pm if needed a pkg for Tiger

ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro AGP

Device ID: 94c4

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pcie Series

Device ID: 94c1, 94c3

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro AGP

Device ID: 9587

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT AGP

Device ID: 9586

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro Pcie

Device ID: 9589

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT pice

Device ID: 9588

Download

ATI Radeon HD 2900 Series

Device ID: 9400,9401,9402

Download

ATI Radeon HD 3450 & 3470 pcie

Device ID:

Coming soon

ATI Radeon HD 3650 pcie

Device ID: 9598

Download Intel

Download AMD

ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP

Device ID: 9596

Download

ATI Radeon HD 3690

Device ID: something

Coming soon...

ATI Radeon HD 3800 series

Device ID: 9501, 9505

Download

3850/3870 For all AMD users out there

Download

New ATI Radeon HD 3870x2

Device ID: something

Download

My man...

I have a terrible headache with my ati radeon hd 2600 pro agp 512MB

I don´t know what to do with it...

I have tasted every single thing in all the forums, but nothing has worked, I really appreciate if somebody could tell something about my problem...

My device id is 0x9580

when I add this device id into the ATIRadeonX2000.kext Info.plist (repairing permissions and all that junk after it) and I restart my machine, suddenly appears a warning saying that the kext couldn't be loaded because it has been installed improperly...

the hack I am running on my machine is ideneb 10.5.6 with the kernel 9.5

well, thanks for all homies...

peace...

Man, the official answer is "upgrade your video card". I have an ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT (device id=9588) at the office and no driver is available for this card.

I have another osx86 box at home, with a Nvidia Geforce 9500GT and everything goes perfect.

I think there's no other way than to drop your video card and get a Nvidia. It has better support for Mac, by using EFI Strings.

Looking for installer for HD 4890 is that available for either 10.5.8 or 10.6.2 or both?

Im having an issue when I try to edit in Premiere Pro.. everything plays like it is in fast forward.. Is that a framebuffer problem and can someone help me fix it? Thanks :)