iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

Great Job!

SOOOOO much faster now that I am running vanilla kernel on a faster hard drive. Only issues I have are the fixed resolution for the GMA950 on my motherboard and sleep. I downloaded switchresx but it still did not allow me to change from 1024x768 (but it did fully enable QE) so I had to resort to editing com.apple.Boot.plist. I still can't change but at least its at the correct native resolution. As far as sleep, I just set it to never...

I didn't realize how much difference in speed I would gain by using vanilla kernel. This thing boots in no time!

I am using

945GCT-M/1333, Core2 e4500, 2GB OCZ

Got all this hardware on a Fry's MB/CPU combo deal. Great motherboard for OSX86.

So, can anyone confirm if GMA X3100 works correctly? I bought a Dell Inspiron 1525 (150€, portuguese government program to sell laptops inexpensively to students) and I want to put Leopard on it.

So, can anyone confirm if GMA X3100 works correctly? I bought a Dell Inspiron 1525 (150€, portuguese government program to sell laptops inexpensively to students) and I want to put Leopard on it.

You shoud better read the GAM X3100 threads on Hardware Forum, it works fine but it needs a trick to bypass black/blue screen at boot.

Does anybody here have a copy on the wallpaper used in the iATKOS 2.0i installer?

I really like the wallpaper, would like it for my background.

Cheers

NSCXP2005

Hey, you ... try this: Vladstudio - Underwater2

btw. in my opinion one of the best gfx-sites. - I ordered a lifetime-membership a few weeks ago. :) (but you can download everthing for free, also)

This guy kicks ass ...

So long ... _nem_

Will there be an iAtkos 10.5.3 update ?

Thank god I'm not the only one. I asked the same in their forums. Waiting for it too. I hope it fixes the problem with candybar not working. Yet it worked with no problem with Kaliway.

I'm getting a bit fed up with dumb things. If I had the 3.000€ for a Mac Pro I would SO BUY IT ALREADY.

Any who. waiting like the rest.

Thank god I'm not the only one. I asked the same in their forums. Waiting for it too. I hope it fixes the problem with candybar not working. Yet it worked with no problem with Kaliway.

I'm getting a bit fed up with dumb things. If I had the 3.000€ for a Mac Pro I would SO BUY IT ALREADY.

Any who. waiting like the rest.

Uhmm!!!!!!!!! in Eu u can get an 8 core for 2400 € and maybe less somewhere.....

I'm planning to buy it, and sold my Digital Audio Workstation....is time to think to make music, not to try to test osx86 in a pc.

Yesterday i tried to install iAtkos too, is the good release for who make music with one hackint0sh?

Uhmm!!!!!!!!! in Eu u can get an 8 core for 2400 € and maybe less somewhere.....

I'm planning to buy it, and sold my Digital Audio Workstation....is time to think to make music, not to try to test osx86 in a pc.

Yesterday i tried to install iAtkos too, is the good release for who make music with one hackint0sh?

Its 2500€ in Spain. If i add a couple of things like vid card more ram, etc. Its over 3000€ . 2500€ still a lot of money. I've spent all my cash on my current setup. Look at mi sign.

macita: i use my FuSi Si1520 for djing and ofcourse running OSx on it.

my external soundcard works and so does the dj-console.

as far as music making .. i guess it depends on the rig you have. But everything ive thrown in to my hackbook has worked so far exept sidetrack(didnt expect that to work either) .

downloaded "iAtkos_2.0i_BS_Release", installed it and getting grafics errors on my Radeon 3870. I haven't selected any drivers or optional parts on the installation... what's wrong?

I also tried to select the Radeon 3xxx drivers but that gives me a black screen on bootup.

have I downloaded the wrong version?

OK I upgraded with Jas Combo and now DMG do no mount.

Throw the IATKOS 2.0 install DVD back in and install the DiskImageMounter package. There is a check box for this during install but few people bother to check it. I made the same mistake.

and please... jmicron support for asus :P iAtkos 1.0i r2 was most powerful release I've ever used.

in Turkish: Hacııı! Gurban olam, ekleyiverin Jmicron desteğini gaari! :rolleyes:

Dear users

i have the iatkos v2.0i release on my P5W DH Deluxe with a Q6600

it works great only i have the Sleep mode problem.

I have read the instructions only when i want to use the " pmset -a hibernatemode 3 " option i have to login as root.

Only when i logon as root is says

"Error 0xe00002c9 writing customized power profiles to disk"

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

Don

Flawless install here. Everything worked on first install. (including sound and network). I coudln't even get other discs from kalyway to even boot the installer. Nice job iatkos.

Dell 4550 p4 2 gig

1 gig pc 2100

My harddrive performance seems really slow to copy files I'm thinking it's the chipset driver maybe anyone have any thoughts on this?

it's the the Intel 845PE chipset.