hi all

I have a problem with installation.

this is my notebook's spec:

amd Turionx2

nforce

nvidia go 7600 256Mb

dual hd 120Gb sata

wireless broadcom a/b/g

I try to install and everything seems to go well, but when I reboot darwin starts and say me: " system config file apple.com.boot.plist not found"

I don't know how to fix this

I see on a forum that I have to delete 2 files, but I have only a pc with windows xp running on it and MacDrive doesn't work, so I cannot try this.

I hope someone can help me.

Excuse my english.

Thanks

bye

"JMicron is the only driver that always installs so please choose at least 1 option, some will have to choose 2 [if you have Marvell IDE and Intel SATA for example] ) There are only 6 choices here."

For this hardware, which chipset & other choices would you suggest using?

Thanks!

Instruction sets MMX, SSE, SSE2Specification Intel® Pentium® M processor 2.00GHz Northbridge Intel i915PM/GM rev. B1 Southbridge Intel 82801FBM (ICH6-M) rev. 04

Module 1 DDR2, PC2-4300 (266 MHz), 1024 MBytes, Kingston Module 2 DDR2, PC2-4300 (266 MHz), 1024 MBytes, Kingston

Wow, this looks to be an impressive release :) thanks for your hard work.

I wondered if there was any progress on the instant reboot on some AMD machines (inc mine). Tiger 10.4.9 works fine, but all of the recent leo releases reboot seemingly when the EFI bios is loaded?

TIA

Scooby

btw Will you be providing a ppf for v3 from v2? :)

is there a fix for the ps2 keyboard issue on laptops?

Yes all PS2 issues should be gone now :) . I have a few things to work on today, will update you all later. The instant reboot issue will still be present. I have yet to figure out a way around it, it seems to be kernel related(All Leopard kernels).

any chance that atheros 5007EG integrated WIFI has been fixed?

also great work... i am new but want to try to install this new verison on my desktop and notebook. Currenty have kalyway 10.5.2 on lap but desktop i can't get past still waiting for root device.

HII eddie i have installed leo4all v2 on my presario a902tu notebook all works fine (thanxxx to you )except for Atheros 5007g wlan card. i have no expansion slots on my notebook except for usb's so m thinking of popping my atheros for broadcom ...

I just wanted to ask is there any speedstep kernel with cpu throttler for notebooks and the laptop battery display and sleeep/wake kernel which resumes the display tooo

btw my config

Intel Dual Core t2330(lowly core2duo with 64bit capablilty):Both Cores Working

1gb Ram

160 gb hdd

Alps touchpad:Need Proper Fix (removing acpips2nub and trackpad kext enables tapping(but no scrolling))

Atheros 5007g wlan (not Working Hal 13 error )

REalteek ethernet 8139(working )

Conexant Smartaudio 221(Azalia audio speakers working)

REaltek 5in1 usb card reader (internal)(not checked guess it wont work )

Webcam Snc(works except for photobooth)

17' inch(working)

Gma X3100(Qe/Ci enabled 1440x900 resolution/ though cannot resume from sleep)

Need a proper sleep/wake kernel+ speedsstep and cpu throttler

:)

Hi eddie11c, I suspect you know all this from others but just in case. My laptop is an Acer 4720z, dual core, GMA X3100.

Yes all PS2 issues should be gone now :) . I have a few things to work on today, will update you all later. The instant reboot issue will still be present. I have yet to figure out a way around it, it seems to be kernel related(All Leopard kernels).
It takes about four efforts to boot into Leo4allv2 on my laptop; sometimes the keyboard doesn't work but most often the boot up freezes on ACPIPS2Nub, a couple of times I have noticed Firewire in yellow also. It seems slightly slower than Kalyway, the graphics seem stutter slightly when you initially move a window but then it's silky smooth. GMA X3100 (this is post Leopard Graphics update which at least is necessary with Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD, assumed necessary with Leo4allv2). It's very slight, though. I have two Leopard partitions and wondered if that was part of the bootup problem? I do this religiously so that if something goes wrong with one partition, I can make repairs from the other. I should say I had similar bootup issues with Kalyway. Oddly booting with verbose mode with Kalyway used to clear the blockage before I could read what was causing it! The few times I did see something it was again ACPIPS2Nub.

Guest newbrocca

Please put Leo4all v3 at usual download places,I'm member of a lot forums yet ! Don't want to create a new account ...

Please

Well I have a couple minor issues I am trying to sort out right now. Trying to expand support for more Nforce users, the issues with bluetooth should hopefully be gone. I don't have any to test with myself, but will ask around if anyone else does. You should definately not see any errors with ACPIPS2Nub anymore.

great to see new ahci drivers added!

it seems v3 will be completely compatible with my machine and i would really like to give it a try.

but i haven't read here anything about installing on guid partition scheme with efi. is it possible?

i installed with kalyway 10.5.1 dvd and it has separate bootloader options - efi with mbr, and efi with guid.

also, what driver is in charge of radeon 3870?

netkas' latest natit is not working for some users (including myself) - i have tried installing it at least 20 times.

one of those times i had netkas helping me over irc while installing, but it just didn't work.

it freezes right after "Card detected in SLOT 1" if i install natit after leo graphics update, and if i don't install graphics update i get funky 'disco' screen (as netkas calls it).

i had to settle with older triakis driver which gives me qe/ci.

this is not a request, and since it is really easy to install triakis after the installation - it is not necessary (most other drivers you included on v3 aren't vital as well, just there for the convenience).

but if your goal with this dvd is really to be 4ALL, it would be nice to have it as option on install dvd (check my sig for download link).

thank you for your hard work.

Omg, I'll download now and get back to you as soon as possible to report. As you can see it should fit my system and everything should be running out of box...

I'm just afraid of my CPU, I've had some overheating issues. Hope that it works... ;)

Just an update, progress is being made. Fixed a few issues, have a few more testers going. What I can really use is another SB600 users. If you have this chipset please PM me. I have someone testing bluetooth now, will update once he is finished. Hopefully I can get it finished tomorrow, as it stands now I plan on spending all day tomorrow finishing off any last minute issues.