• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

killbot1000

killbot1000

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

I agree; it should be a complete non-issue, it's as nonsensical as judging someone from their hair colour

Exactly! It is only a trait. One of many.

Paranoid Marvin

Paranoid Marvin

Insanely Around Sometimes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Exactly! It is only a trait. One of many.

You're just saying that because I'm ginger :)

:)

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
Just because it happens a {censored} load doesnt mean its normal. Im not saying that homosexuals are freaks, im just saying that you cant call them "normal". People with red hair on the other hand, are freaks...

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,338 posts

Just because it happens a {censored} load doesnt mean its normal. Im not saying that homosexuals are freaks, im just saying that you cant call them "normal".

Your strong prejudice could suggest that you have homosexual desires yourself :P

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • 2,889 posts
It isnt prejudice alessandro, its just illogical to call something so illogical normal. but then again you have to be able to define what normal is.

btw, how did you know about my strong urges? i thought they were a secret :P

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

You're just saying that because I'm ginger ;)

;)

Mate, your homosexual and ginger? Damn you must have got bullied a lot in school :P

Isn't this like the 7th 70th homosexual topic in Real Life?

EDIT: You're right MoC ;)

(MoC)

(MoC)

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • 2,653 posts
  • Interests:Plenty.

Mate, your homosexual and ginger? Damn you must have got bullied a lot in school ;)

Isn't this like the 7th homosexual topic in Real Life?

I don't know maybe like higher than that ;)

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • 2,889 posts
i think this forum is homosexual :rolleyes:

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • 2,889 posts
hence it being completely illogical

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,338 posts

The only purpose I can see is that it gives pleasure.... again, correct me if I'm wrong.

On the contrary, it is very common to fall in love with persons of the same gender when you are a kid or a teen. Sex comes only after, if at all.

killbot1000

killbot1000

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Looking at this from a purely "nature" view..... homosexuality makes no sense. The only purpose I can see is that it gives pleasure.... again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Dude, from a purely "nature" view PLENTY OF THINGS WE DO MAKES NO SENSE:Videogames, Humor, drugs/alcohol, Computers, Reading books, going to a dance party, etc.The list goes on forever. This point of trying to say that from a "nature" standpoint homosexuality "makes no sense", what does it even mean? Do you even know what you're talking about?This point has been brought up about 4 times by now, somebody comes out here and says "oh but from a nature standpoint (whatever that means) homosexuality doesn't make any sense" and somebody is always quick to step in and say "oh but ________ _________ and _________ aren't natural either (including monogamy)" and then after that we get no reply except "yeah...but from a nature standpoint homosexuality doesn't make any sense"Would some of you guys please just be honest and just say that you don't like homosexuals simply for the fact that they ARE homosexuals, instead of practicing prejudice while at the same time trying to pretend like you are tolerant.You and many others just don't get it, many of us have tried to explain this logically and reasonably, but it obviously falls on deaf ears.

On the contrary, it is very common to fall in love with persons of the same gender when you are a kid or a teen. Sex comes only after, if at all.

On the contrary, it is very common to fall in love with persons when you are a kid or teen.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,338 posts

On the contrary, it is very common to fall in love with persons when you are a kid or teen.

:unsure:

Paranoid Marvin

Paranoid Marvin

• Members
  • 1,714 posts

Mate, your homosexual and ginger? Damn you must have got bullied a lot in school :P

:P

 Suzie's Soliloquy

 Suzie's Soliloquy

Professor of Mac-Ology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
Right. Surely it doesn't matter what makes somebody happy so long as it doesn't harm somebody else, and homosexuality harms nobody, so there's no cause to make anything of it, it's just a characteristic like any other that should not be fussed over

AbsoFokinlutely

AbsoFokinlutely

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Right. Surely it doesn't matter what makes somebody happy so long as it doesn't harm somebody else, and homosexuality harms nobody, so there's no cause to make anything of it, it's just a characteristic like any other that should not be fussed over

....^ :P

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,338 posts

....^ :)

I fail to see what is so funny about it.

 Suzie's Soliloquy

 Suzie's Soliloquy

Professor of Mac-Ology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
I don't see the funny side of that either...

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

....^ :thumbsup_anim:

Whether you agree with homosexuality or not, that is a fair argument. It's debatable whether it's worth much but certain not funny material.

I'm wondering if you're the type of guy that looks at a can of Coke and starts laughing. :rolleyes:

djet

djet

𐑒ᒢᘍਾ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
Maybe they were suggesting that there is someone getting harmed.... the other person in the relationship....

But I can't read theire mind. Twas just a guess.

Paranoid Marvin

Paranoid Marvin

• Members
  • 1,714 posts

Whether you agree with homosexuality or not, that is a fair argument. It's debatable whether it's worth much but certain not funny material.

I'm wondering if you're the type of guy that looks at a can of Coke and starts laughing. :D

Posted Image

....^ :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy