• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

HacOSXuser

HacOSXuser

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
i think ichat would be possible if you jsut do something like the buddylist. cause they have a PeopleListMenu.nib folder under iChat/Content/Resources/English.lproj

XcoRpi

XcoRpi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
On this forum, creating iChat HUD - http://macthemes2.ne...?...6782453&p=2

stroke

stroke

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
As far as I can tell, you can't do iChat since it uses custom NSWindows that have custom selectors. Changing it to an NSPanel would raise an exception (and prevent the window from opening), because an unrecognized selector would always be sent to it.

Macshiba

Macshiba

Waffles is good with OS X :P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
Can someone send me the original English whatever folder for Activity Monitor?

I accidently copied over the wrong folder before backing it up.
I don't know what I was thinking, but it changed to System Profiler because I didn't read and clicked the wrong app.

Thanks.

KellyKelly

KellyKelly

-|0 ,.,>\\\<,., 0|-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:HACKINTOSH, MUSIC AND ANIME [INUYASHA, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, AND mORE hehe ]
This is definitely Awesome!

Cheer up pals!!!

anyone knows why after i replaced the about this mac my startup disk is gone?

swimhguy

swimhguy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there an ical HUD?

m16

m16

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
whats the point of this? You lose buttons???

DJChee

DJChee

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
You don't lose buttons, it just gives it a nicer interface to look at ;) Could someone post an iCal HUD please? Can't seem to find one.

EDIT-

Found one hidden away on here, I believe it was Macprodan who posted it. I'm just going to repost it here so people can find it ;)

Posted Image

Download

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Is there a software update nspanel? I'd really be interested in one.

bhast2

bhast2

Leo4All maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
how about an nspanel for deleting the trash
Posted Image

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Instead of asking someone to make the software update HUD i decided to go ahead and make it myself. I'd share it but I'm not sure if its totally working yet. i.e. I dont yet know if updates show up because I'm fully updated. There are also a couple of windows that I don't know how (where?) to change it. If there is someone who isn't fully updated that can test it and there is interest I will upload it.

Attached Files

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I updated the transmission HUD. I had several problems using the old one. I used the mainmenu.nib from the old one, everything else is completely custom done. Tested to work fine on transmission 1.2 and above (i.e nightlies). What I left out of the conversion was because of memory leaks. Feel free to test and tell me how it works.

[edit] By the way, I left the xib files in their respective locations in case people want to compile their own versions. Feel free to not copy those files to save disk space.

[edit2] I have removed this link in favor of people using the one below.

Attached Files

bhast2

bhast2

Leo4All maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Instead of asking someone to make the software update HUD i decided to go ahead and make it myself. I'd share it but I'm not sure if its totally working yet. i.e. I dont yet know if updates show up because I'm fully updated. There are also a couple of windows that I don't know how (where?) to change it. If there is someone who isn't fully updated that can test it and there is interest I will upload it.

ill try it out for ya

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Here is the software update hud, as far as I know everything but actual updating has been tested. I really just need someone to tell me if updates show up cause I'm not sure if they will at this point.

Attached Files

DJChee

DJChee

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

I updated the transmission HUD. I had several problems using the old one. I used the mainmenu.nib from the old one, everything else is completely custom done. Tested to work fine on transmission 1.2 and above (i.e nightlies). What I left out of the conversion was because of memory leaks. Feel free to test and tell me how it works.

[edit] By the way, I left the xib files in their respective locations in case people want to compile their own versions. Feel free to not copy those files to save disk space.

Wow thanks, looks great, downloading it now :unsure:

Berzerker

Berzerker

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

It doesn't work, and it changed my Transmission to German.

DJChee

DJChee

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Really? Good thing i didnt apply it yet

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
really? works fine here. let me copy things into folders to make everything more clear. before you had to copy files into the folders not over right them, it probably erased the plist files which would explain the german. I included mine in case you needed them but I separated the folders and made the installation more clear.

Attached Files

Berzerker

Berzerker

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
That works. Too bad we'll have to re-apply it after every update.

Robbiem

Robbiem

Masta of the Rasta

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Mac, Xbox360, Leopard, OSX86, Modding
ok so i decided to make a little compilation folder of all the HUDS on this thread, that way anyone can just dl this instead of every individual one, also within here, are pretty much two of the same thing, macprodan's about this mac / shutdown windows installer package, along with another package to have the are you sure you want to log off screen hud. also the MACOSX.tiff, file is so you can replace the original white apple logo with the black one, and then ofc, the black speaker for itunes. also the link for the ical HUD is not working, and i wonder if anyone, can make a system preferences HUD. also does anyone know if the iChat HUD and software update HUDs work/are out?

since, there are only 2mb upload limits, the compilation is divided into 3 folders, although you can always put them all into one..
Attached File  Leopard_Mod_Shit_folder_1.zip   1.82MB   312 downloads
Attached File  Leopard_Mod_Shit_folder_2.zip   505.39KB   269 downloads
Attached File  Leopard_Mod_Shit_folder_3.zip   1.68MB   285 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy