Are you a virgin?

269 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Virgin?

• Yes
    • Halfway, kinda sorta, maybe, don't know
    • No

169 posts in this topic

Nope, for almost 5 yrs now. I'm 21 (22 in July) and lost it with 17.

Well, to cut a long story short... Annual celebration of a music association, alcohol and the girl of a friend with me on a mat. Even when this 1st time was not like I would have expected it to be, it was a worth the experience. :P

Greetz

eNZO

Just a little consideration about cultural differences.

I have never heard an Italian boy being called "a virgin"

But in any case you'd be hard pressed to find one above 13/14 :hysterical:

In the traditional mediterranean culture teenage boys won't miss a chance to "make experience", including with prostitutes and with other men.

haha I love that. Sex is good, I recommend it to anybody (although I am more conservative than most when it comes to ME having sex, funny world view huh?)

quick story me and my friend went to the store to buy condoms but we also bought cupcakes and cookies :P and the trade off is who ever has the money the other person has to wait in line and pay. He goes up the lady rings up the cupcakes and cookies smiling at him, than he pulls out the box from his pocket and her facial expression just went plain it was the funniest thing ive ever seen :P

quick story me and my friend went to the store to buy condoms but we also bought cupcakes and cookies :P and the trade off is who ever has the money the other person has to wait in line and pay. He goes up the lady rings up the cupcakes and cookies smiling at him, than he pulls out the box from his pocket and her facial expression just went plain it was the funniest thing ive ever seen :D

Hahah that does sound funny. People focus too much on stupid things sometimes :P

If someone bought condoms from me, I'd be happy. Most people are getting some, better that they are using condoms than not. Though I have to admit that it might be better if someone invented one that arent... sensationally challenged, as it were.

What I always say is that a problem is just an excuse to invent a solution.

Alessandro17: In the United States, virginity traditionally refers to boys and girls (unless you're {censored}/{censored}, thnn it doesnt). For instance, my friend Kevin lost his virginity at 17, even though he'd been involved with his best friend for years. If that makes sense (which it really doesnt, but whatever). My friend Nathaniel lost his virginity at 16 with his step-sister. Even though his step-brother and him were "involved" at 13. 4 out of 5 of the people I know has had a... non-traditional encounter... that they did not consider an impingement on virginity. So, I guess it's similar to mediteranean culture, just sort of... on the down low.

Yes, out of choice however, i've had plenty of chances so far... but i'd much rather wait until I was married, as I feel it should only be shared with the one you truly love. Also it's against my religion (Christianity) to have sex before marriage.

Oh and I managed to vote for the wrong thing i'm so tired. I think I best go to bed sometime soon :)

~mac.nub

hahaha the best part is buying the condoms and seeing the funny looks the cashiers give you :)

What's even FUNNIER is being the cashier and watching the 14/15 year old girl with a panicked look on her face rush through your checkout with a pregnancy test. Now THAT is hilarious.

For the record, "Being safe about it" does not mean that everything is ok. That attitude means that everything is NOT ok.

Gotta remember that condoms, the pill and all other forms of protection are not 100% effective. Even abstinance can't rule out the posibility of impregnantion by rape. Nothing you can do about it, just keep it in mind.

Also. . Stepbrother and stepsister? That's just. . . so nifty.org. Incidentally that website is NSFW, and for alot of people, NSFA.

Yes, out of choice however, i've had plenty of chances so far... but i'd much rather wait until I was married, as I feel it should only be shared with the one you truly love. Also it's against my religion (Christianity) to have sex before marriage.

I'm not Christian, and my beliefs about love are certainly a little more. . . shall we say cynical and scientific? Than yours, so I don't hold your beliefs myself.

However I am glad to see that there are still people who are willing to defend their convictions and their innocence with a chainsaw. ^^ Go you!

My thoughts about me losing my virginity, I wanted to wait for someone special not necesseroly the one i married (although that would be nice) but it ended up being someone i had shared a long term relationship with and we decided to do it. I'm not some horny 15 yr old trying to stick his :thumbsup_anim: in whatever moves.

ps I WISH THERE WAS SPELL CHECK err

I'm 18 and still a technical virgin. Nothing beyond 3rd about four or five times.

I was in a relationship for 2 years and came close to doing it, but we never got a chance alone. Shortly after we broke up, she moved on and, just as comfortably as if it was with me, she had sex with her new boyfriend in 2 weeks.

Major blow for me. I had to reevaluate what "love" really meant. If we spent two years together, somehow I guess during all that time it eluded us. Every couple always thinks their love is unique and unlike anybody else's. I know it's cynical, but sadly, it couldn't be further from the truth. That's because what they all feel is a sex drive, which we all genetically inherit.

In the end, I decided to love with my heart and not with my boner. I'm now holding till marriage, and proud I can say it.

P.S. At least I'm not the one paying child support. Tehehe.