[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Hey MaLd0n, 

Thanks a lot for the DSDT! Can I please know what bios version you where using for the Asus ROG Z370F ?

dont remember, update ur bios for last version and send me ur original DSDT, extract with F4 in clover boot screen, send me one ioreg too

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n, and happy new year!

Can you help me with DSDT for my gigabyte z370xp sli??

i dont know how upload files here, so this is a wetransfer link: https://we.tl/tFxsuEMZwU

thanks in advance, muchas gracias!

Replace full Clover folder, reboot, don't change or add nothing, try with only my folder, test ur usb, etc

CLOVER golgota.zip

• Like 1

thanks!!

Stuck on verbose boot, something with igpu driver not loaded. From O option in clover, checked " inject intel" and boot. (now need to know what check or uncheck on clover configurator) 

Sound ok, usb ok, all drives as internal. Now on system report, pci part have the right info.  :)

Just a little things on clover configurator like:

In Rt Variables, CsrActiveConfig show "0x3E7"(is correct?)

Think i need to check "Inject Intel"in Graphics for boot or uncheck some argument on Boot. Just tell me.

Many thanks MaLd0n!

post-118795-0-01904500-1514859028_thumb.png

• Like 1

In Rt Variables, CsrActiveConfig show "0x3E7"(is correct?)

Yes, Clover default

about video, disable intel HD in bios, use only NVidia

test sleep, i put wake in power button, if work good, we try wake from mouse/keyboard

• Like 1

Yes, Clover default

about video, disable intel HD in bios, use only NVidia

test sleep, i put wake in power button, if work good, we try wake from mouse/keyboard

Forgot to mention. I need intel uhd enable (for hardware acceleration in FCPX)

Testing sleep and wake from keyboard or mouse click, no problem.

Thanks for your help mate!

Forgot to mention. I need intel uhd enable (for hardware acceleration in FCPX)

Testing sleep and wake from keyboard or mouse click, no problem.

Thanks for your help mate!

Enjoy!

MaLd0n hi!

Sorry for my english. Wake in power button is ok.

Now can you try wake from mouse/keyboard?

Thanks in advance. 

try

DSDT.02.zip

let me know if work good

Hi MaLd0n

There seems to be a problem with sleep and wake. The HD630 also mentioned that there was a problem like not being able to wake up from sleep. Did you apply a fix?

in many cases with intel HD sleep don't work, send me files

• Like 1

Hi Maldon,

can you implement the DSDT for my desktop pc, this the spec:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus X Hero bios v. 0802

CPU: i7 8700k @ 5.0Ghz

Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 + Intel UHD 630 both enabled for Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration

Thank's in advance for your work.

replace full folder, dont change nothing

CLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

use ur serials, just put again

MalD0n,

I am running on GA-170x Gaming 3, BIOS F22d.  Intel i5-6600K, SSD with Windows EFI partition and Windows 10,

3 internal HDD one with the following partitions: 1 NTFS 750GB partition, 1 EFI partition for MAC, 1 250GB MAC extended partition. Nvidia GTX9502GB.

I have audio working thanks to your guides (haven't tested sleep), USB 2.0 working, video working, shutdown works.  I have a single SSDT-i5-6600k.aml in my ACPI\patched folder.  USB3 ports not working, OSX mounts all of my partitions on boot (annoying but I'll look that up shortly), and two entries for each drive in my Clover boot loader.  Any help is appreciated.

IOReg I did a Save As and wound up with an 18.7 MB file...I'm guessing that isn't right since I can only upload 10MB per post.  Please advise on that.

Thank you,

badgenes

MalD0n,

I'd forgotten to complete the SMBIOS steps. That is now done, updated Clover folder attached.  I also realized I have not completed the steps in guide for USB3. I will do that later this afternoon if you prefer to wait on edits.

CLOVER.zip

Send me Sean’s iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

MalD0n,

I am running on GA-170x Gaming 3, BIOS F22d.  Intel i5-6600K, SSD with Windows EFI partition and Windows 10,

3 internal HDD one with the following partitions: 1 NTFS 750GB partition, 1 EFI partition for MAC, 1 250GB MAC extended partition. Nvidia GTX9502GB.

I have audio working thanks to your guides (haven't tested sleep), USB 2.0 working, video working, shutdown works.  I have a single SSDT-i5-6600k.aml in my ACPI\patched folder.  USB3 ports not working, OSX mounts all of my partitions on boot (annoying but I'll look that up shortly), and two entries for each drive in my Clover boot loader.  Any help is appreciated.

IOReg I did a Save As and wound up with an 18.7 MB file...I'm guessing that isn't right since I can only upload 10MB per post.  Please advise on that.

Thank you,

badgenes

MalD0n,

I'd forgotten to complete the SMBIOS steps. That is now done, updated Clover folder attached.  I also realized I have not completed the steps in guide for USB3. I will do that later this afternoon if you prefer to wait on edits.

replace, reboot and send me one ioreg, use ZippyShare to upload

CLOVER.zip

No sir but forced off and booting to us now, will replace and reboot. You are two steps ahead of me lol!

OK, thank you! Booted up with new Clover, all working including powered USB 3.0 ports!  I have two questions:

1) Do I need to hide anything from the IOREg output (SMBIOSinfo)?

2) I noticed you set CSR back to 0x03 from 0x67 and my NIC no longer is configured there.  Is it safe to set these back again?  Toledo script notice was the first I'd heard of changing SIP to disabled and I'd thought it best to keep it that way but I'll take your direction here.

Ready to upload to zippy if I don't need to make changes to the output of IOReg.

again, thank yo!

• Like 1

No sir but forced off and booting to us now, will replace and reboot. You are two steps ahead of me lol!

OK, thank you! Booted up with new Clover, all working including powered USB 3.0 ports!  I have two questions:

1) Do I need to hide anything from the IOREg output (SMBIOSinfo)?

2) I noticed you set CSR back to 0x03 from 0x67 and my NIC no longer is configured there.  Is it safe to set these back again?  Toledo script notice was the first I'd heard of changing SIP to disabled and I'd thought it best to keep it that way but I'll take your direction here.

Ready to upload to zippy if I don't need to make changes to the output of IOReg.

again, thank yo!

use 0x3E7

put ur serials again

u can send ioreg without problem

Thank's for your work, all work flawlessly only minor issue, Intel Quick Sync seems not enabled, this the screenshot:

Schermata_2018-01-02_alle_22.43.53.png

remove fakecpuid in ur config.plist

u dont need it

http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/Iu8MFgry/file.html

serials still there, I will change car_active to above.

wait, apply thunderbolt