[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

is good, all load

test sleep, use power button

sleep seems to work fine, it will wake if I press the power button, not from keyboard or mouse

sleep seems to work fine, it will wake if I press the power button, not from keyboard or mouse

my sounds seems to be gone though all I get inside sound preferences/output/ is line out with doesn't produce any sound + all digital out which don't produce sound either, but they are not in use 

• Like 1

my sounds seems to be gone though all I get inside sound preferences/output/ is line out with doesn't produce any sound + all digital out which don't produce sound either, but they are not in use 

use codec commander

CodecCommander.kext.zip

• Like 1

didn't check it before putting computer to sleep unfortunately...it did work before we copied the clover folder over 

sound apart machine seems to run faster, zippier throughout the system, thank you for this. hope we can solve audio too.

What ur audio codec?

actually my speaker from back panel will work when I unplug headphones from front panel, this is different than how it used to work, is this the way it should work?? when I unplug headphones the label inside volume bar changes to internal speakers and this makes them sound..this is with id 1

plus is have two options for lineout but none of them works, the only one that seems to work is the one that switches from headphones to internal speakers and vice versa

• Like 1

great, with my previous setup I had to manually change output so I was just wondering if this was the proper way it should be  :D

volume seems higher too which was a problem I use to have with my previous setup.

just a quick one, how does dsdt work with apples software updates ?? will it work when new updates are installed ?? 

and did I say thank you ???

• Like 1

great, with my previous setup I had to manually change output so I was just wondering if this was the proper way it should be  :D

volume seems higher too which was a problem I use to have with my previous setup.

just a quick one, how does dsdt work with apples software updates ?? will it work when new updates are installed ?? 

just update without problems

;)

u can use same DSDT for all system ;)

is the main table of your bios
where we inject essential patches, cosmetics(check PCI devices), etc, but dont need bios mod, clover override table
Captura de Tela 2017-12-26 às 16.27.15.png

audio added ;)

DSDT.id 1.zip

Hi Maldon, hope you can help me. In laptop in signature (skylake) all went fine 100% since some day ago, when for no reason the audio doesn’t work anymore. The icon is black, I can move volume, but no sound from speakers, ok from headphones and HDMI audio, enabled by a clover patch

I use AppleAlc in EFI and layout-id 03 in HDEF (SSDT). I changed with 13 (0D), the only 2 working for my codec, but no luck

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

I tried in many ways useless. I installed High Sierra, tried patched AppleHDA.kext in SLE, tried with codeccommander.kext, but the problem still remain. With voodoohda audio is fine, clear, no bumps, no delay, no distorsion. I should like stay with it. Only 2 problems: no HDMI audio and no automatic switch between headphones and speaker. I put audio codec in info.plist, but still no HDMI audio.

I read here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/330758-gtx-1080-windforce-for-hack/?do=findComment&comment=2555056

you edit voodoohda. Can you help me? Thanks. Here are:

-ACPI tables (origin and patched)

- Ioreg with AppleAlc and HDMI audio working (clover patch enabled)

- Ioreg with voodooHDA and HDMI audio not working (clover patch disabled)

- DCPI manager screenshots

Result of kextstat

Config.plist

Per Maldon.zip

• Like 1

Hi Maldon, hope you can help me. In laptop in signature (skylake) all went fine 100% since some day ago, when for no reason the audio doesn’t work anymore. The icon is black, I can move volume, but no sound from speakers, ok from headphones and HDMI audio, enabled by a clover patch

I use AppleAlc in EFI and layout-id 03 in HDEF (SSDT). I changed with 13 (0D), the only 2 working for my codec, but no luck

https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

I tried in many ways useless. I installed High Sierra, tried patched AppleHDA.kext in SLE, tried with codeccommander.kext, but the problem still remain. With voodoohda audio is fine, clear, no bumps, no delay, no distorsion. I should like stay with it. Only 2 problems: no HDMI audio and no automatic switch between headphones and speaker. I put audio codec in info.plist, but still no HDMI audio.

I read here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/330758-gtx-1080-windforce-for-hack/?do=findComment&comment=2555056

you edit voodoohda. Can you help me? Thanks. Here are:

-ACPI tables (origin and patched)

- Ioreg with AppleAlc and HDMI audio working (clover patch enabled)

- Ioreg with voodooHDA and HDMI audio not working (clover patch disabled)

- DCPI manager screenshots

Result of kextstat

Config.plist

U can try last kexts version? now i used all kexts in Library/Extensions(to avoid inject kexts problem) and one FakeSmc copy in Clover/kexts/other, just for update HighSierra

Voodohda dont work with Intelhd HDMI and dont work automatic change ;)

• Like 1