I updated Slice's version of VoodooHDA.
- Added 20 bit audio support
- Changed vector instruction definitions if clang is used (enables building with Apple's clang compiler)
- Updated icon on prefpane and settings loader
- Fixed warnings on sources
- Added various audio controllers and codecs (ALC282, IDT ID 7695, Intel Series 7 and Series 8 HDMI, Intel Series 8 controller, Intel Series 8 HMDI controller)
- Signed with my developer account all binaries automatically after build (Go to hell Apple, only updating dev account with credit card from this year? this is what you get!)
A lot of updates thus.
Sources included in zip.
EDIT: Sorry, small update, fixed a little issue...
Updated to fix small issue, tested, now works great
EDIT2: Updated version, thx Slice.
Slice implemented some of my improvements and I did the rest and some more warning fixes and updated prefpane and icons...