Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Are you sure? Because i've just did a clean install using it without any error, and i've just seen, that 10.13.3 already have some APFS converting problem! Any way I'll re-download the image from the AppStore!

I'll try that kext because it seems that it work on Install procedure also!

Didn't worked with the kext, i got a error, i'm trying to install Sierra then, i'll try to download the Install app again, really Apple did it bad with this APFS piece of s**t

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

Kynyo what do you mean by bios date time, the main bios of the board i'm using or the bios date of the Apples firmware emulated?

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

Bios board, not SMBIOS. Is also important to update SMBIOS data especially:

-Bios Version

-Bios Release Date

-Firmware Features

-Firmware Features Mask

If those 5 are updated you'll not receive OSXinstall mpkg error.

I told you! :D

An easy way to add High Sierra in bootmenu when you're running in APFS mode is by using Clover with AptioFixV2 and System preferences Startup selector.

Keep in mind that you have to integrate APFS.ffs into BIOS firmware.

Patch APFS.efi first to remove verbose messages with this script

Yep! easy way....

sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x00\x74\x07\xb8\xff\xff|\x00\x90\x90\xb8\xff\xff|sg' /path/to/your/APFS.efi
ErmaC

and then use Kext2FFS to convert .efi into .ffs. Integrate it with UEFITool and you're good to go. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm back :) 

I killed my Z87 and i5, so as temporary resolve (until 10 nm upgrade) I bought z97HD3 (2.0 guess) and Intel Xeon e3-1245 v3 (it went horrible cheap, and work as i7 4770) and currently trying to assemble Oz BIOS, but having a lack of apple/mac accessible devices, so can someone look inside this bios i found online and make a screen about what's in it, thank you:

https://fex.net/get/419594826057/276012037

Dumb question time: 

Past couple hours struggle eventually went to result of installing HS on apfs vol, but after I made first changes to Oz config decision been made, that I need to reset NVRAM. So i did, and Oz lost boot sector when i hit f12, i see only SSD name and nothing else, when i hit boot from SSD, the message about adding bootable device appears. 

I never had mobo with OZ that had space for GUI or anything else, so can someone help me how to bring back the boot record without installing HS again? 

boot into a install usb drive open disk utility and repair permissions on ssd. drive. close disk utility. and then choose ssd as start up disk

Eventually I reinstalled the OS, because after nvram there is nothing, even recovery visiable. Dunno why no recovery after install with apfs, maybe I should try old good hfs+.

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys.
Someone please help me. Im running very wierd problem with Oz. Updated bios with High Sierra rom, choose F12, bootable OSX, but after that motherboard USB and SATA are stopped and screen remains black. Help patch my clean DSDT aslo.

Ga-Z97-HD3 rev.1.0, i5-4690 3,5ghz Haswell.

Thank you.

DSDT_ori.aml

Edited by tarvi

6 hours ago, tarvi said:

Hi guys.
Someone please help me. Im running very wierd problem with Oz. Updated bios with High Sierra rom, choose F12, bootable OSX, but after that motherboard USB and SATA are stopped and screen remains black. Help patch my clean DSDT aslo.

Ga-Z97-HD3 rev.1.0, i5-4690 3,5ghz Haswell.

Thank you.

DSDT_ori.aml

Try this on the rom

InjectorKext v1.3.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Good day/night Oz.
Recently I’ve purchased gtx 1050 ti (msi gaming x) and run into a problem.
My current rig is z97hd3 (rev 2.0) intel Xeon 1245 v3 + gtx 1050 ti.
The problem is, that I can’t boot with Bios modes with oz. if I flash stock bios, it working okay, little bud slower than usual, but boots and works.
When I flash OZ modes bios - it freezes on boot screen, if I trying to login into bios - freezes.
If I press f12 on fresh boot - I can get the boot menu, but nothing boots.
If I go into flash utility (del)- I can reflash bios.
If I reset nvram- same freeze fire it implements.
I thought that this might be a psu, so I took 650w ( had 450). Nothing changed. Thought that faulty graphics card - other pc working with windows without a problem. I don’t have any intel pc to confirm more , but I guess that card is working.
If anybody encountered something similar , or know where to dig for fixing it - please help.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be able to enter in bios reset system than spam rapidly esc button to deactivate ozmosis bios (screen  it will flash red) temporarily than hit del rapidly and you'll be able to enter in bios.

• Like 1