Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Can someone more knowledgeable Ozmosis this bios please.

Here's, extracted UEFI Image Sierra support from cap to be able flashable from bootable DOS USB or SPI flasher:  

• Like 1

Ok got that going with a "ahem" later version of Ozmosis ;)

Now onto next MB

H270M-ITX/ac

No, this Bios was unpropperly modified, ASRock MoBo's doesn't like BiosName modification because it will never let you flash it, and this one has "Volume 2 parsing Error"?

So is this your Mobo? If so here's the XMASS on it with Fat and PartitionDxe modules deleted to avoid any confusion, added AppleALC892 with Lilu Rev1.1.1 on it and changed SmcEmulator and It's stuffs with FakeSMC and it's stuff for skylake support, just easily flash it from bios setup no need DOS or SPI Flasher, it doesn't have security locking on it, and there's enough space to add more stuffs.

Like the previous i've made you have to change the OzmosisDefaults with yours:

Hope it to work for you, so we can begin OzmSkylake   :drool:

Note: The Fat and PartitionDxe modules deleted are the ASRock original one's not Ozmosis one's!

Edited by ammoune78

Not working!

After following themes where "clover" guys manage to install 10.13, i can definitely say that we need new Oz or couple patches to make it work.
Will try to post a question in "QUO" section, that devs read. Maybe there we can get semiofficial response about what to do/what's next.

After following themes where "clover" guys manage to install 10.13, i can definitely say that we need new Oz or couple patches to make it work.
Will try to post a question in "QUO" section, that devs read. Maybe there we can get semiofficial response about what to do/what's next.

Maybe you have to post question to cecekpawon, he was the man of Oz Sierra patch :thanks_speechbubble: !

Here my 2nd patch for 10.13:

Replace the old Ozmosis ffs with __LINK__  (how to).

You might also try to:
- Changing FirmwareFeatures & FirmwareFeaturesMask (integer) in Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102.
- Embed APFS driver into yor ROM.
- Manually bless boot.efi.

** __LINK__ updates: #0, #1

Please note that I have not install this OS yet, so please do at your own risk.

Good luck!

Edited by cecekpawon
  • Like 9

You have to put APFS.ffs there! I'm on the second boot with firmware check error, even if I changed the FirmwareFeatures:0xe907f537 and FirmwareFeaturesMask:0xff1fff3f!

You might also try to:

- Changing FirmwareFeatures & FirmwareFeaturesMask (integer) in Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102.

Good luck!

good job

You might also try to:

Good luck!

Dont be mad but what do you mean by manually bless boot.efi. I didn't get it. I made my ozmosis bios with oz file you provide and change the numbers in FirmwareFeatures & FirmwareFeaturesMask and embed APFS but i didnt get what the hell is boot.efi would doing here :)

You have to put APFS.ffs there! I'm on the second boot with firmware check error, even if I changed the FirmwareFeatures:0xe907f537 and FirmwareFeaturesMask:0xff1fff3f!

Is it true you can just pass firmware check by putting that hex values instead of integer? Embedding APFS.ffs is a must? Please share to others

Dont be mad but what do you mean by manually bless boot.efi. I didn't get it. I made my ozmosis bios with oz file you provide and change the numbers in FirmwareFeatures & FirmwareFeaturesMask and embed APFS but i didnt get what the hell is boot.efi would doing here :)

I got report from @WarDoc that installation drive didnt show up in GUI, please go without it if you are fine

• Like 1

Is it true you can just pass firmware check by putting that hex values instead of integer? Embedding APFS.ffs is a must? Please share to others

I got report from @WarDoc that installation drive didnt show up in GUI, please go without it if you are fine

OK but tell me about boot.efi

BTW forgot to thank you for your hard work to making ozmosis comaptible with high sierra @cecekpawon

I still didn't passed the firmware check, during second boot for continuing installation it always gives an: can't install macOS on this computer @ the 20 minutes ......

The values I've wrote in OzDef:

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>

<string>0xe907f537</string>

<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>

<string>0xff1fff3f</string>

&nbsp;

I still didn't passed the firmware check, during second boot for continuing installation it always gives an: can't install macOS on this computer @ the 20 minutes ......

&nbsp;

The values I've wrote in OzDef:

&lt;key&gt;FirmwareFeatures&lt;/key&gt;

&nbsp; &lt;string&gt;0xe907f537&lt;/string&gt;

&nbsp; &lt;key&gt;FirmwareFeaturesMask&lt;/key&gt;

&nbsp; &lt;string&gt;0xff1fff3f&lt;/string&gt;

&nbsp;

you need to do this

__link___

• Like 2

&nbsp;&nbsp;

you need to do this

__link___

Ok but this number is a firmwarefeatures or firmwarefeaturesmask and how can I get the other, that was my question

Edited by ammoune78

new: i don't know :(

Ok but which one is the firmwarefeatures and how can I get the firmwarefeaturesmask

this ___link___

Same result with integer value? :rolleyes:

&lt;key&gt;FirmwareFeatures&lt;/key&gt;&lt;integer&gt;3909612855&lt;/integer&gt;&lt;key&gt;FirmwareFeaturesMask&lt;/key&gt;&lt;integer&gt;4280287039&lt;/integer&gt;

hi bro,thanks,but it does not work :(