Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

You are right,I was too fast, at the start I did, only three icon show a model and encourage Badruzeus and I continued with other icon

I should have stopped after having demonstrate my model example

I am sorry

I edit my previous post

No worry LoL  :D here's.. also waiting for ur another awesome themes. Thanks anyway.

• Like 1

Guys, any progress with the Clover GUI bugs? You know, the missing checkboxes and radiobuttons with GCCxx (except for the embedded one) and the broken embedded background with XCODE8?

All those are not present if the profile is set to XCODE5.

I am not really working on v2 except for some major triage, so probably no. Hopefully we won't get such silly bugs with better documented code....  B)

@all,

How would you guys feel about SVG, scripting, and other such stuff in UI? I'd like to hear from the themers what works and what doesn't. I also want to get away from static sizes as much as possible, to avoid stretching and weird cut offs when the sizes don't match.

You are right,I was too fast, at the start I did, only three icon show a model and encourage Badruzeus and I continued with other icon

I should have stopped after having demonstrate my model example

I am sorry

I edit my previous post

It's easy to get carried away, I know that.

Anyway, I see you deleted the theme but there's no harm done as Badruzeus said he didn't mind.

@chris1111 & @Badruzeus.

Do you want me to add the Gothic theme to the repo as it is or shall I leave it? Please let me know either way.

@all,

How would you guys feel about SVG, scripting, and other such stuff in UI? I'd like to hear from the themers what works and what doesn't. I also want to get away from static sizes as much as possible, to avoid stretching and weird cut offs when the sizes don't match.

Hi apianti.

I'll gather my thoughts on this and come back to you but SVG theme support would be great and I have no objections to that at all.

• Like 3

@chris1111 & @Badruzeus.

Do you want me to add the Gothic theme to the repo as it is or shall I leave it? Please let me know either way.

Still less about 25% to complete customizing my icons with some great ideas from @chris1111. If anyone thinks I'm just showing off, of course not. Just because this is my first theme project, so it takes a little patience to finish with near perfect. Trust me. Moreover, thanks a lot to @blackosx & @chris1111, have given me a hint. I'll let you know as soon as I'm done.  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 2

Hello, I've done with "Gothic" theme. Here's the final preview:

Theme's link | via Drive

MD5: 62255a77b48b170da44c9e83cc3079ed

Big thanks to @chris1111 who has helped me a lot and also @blackosx for useful guides.  :thumbsup_anim: Enjoy.

• Like 5

Theme's link | via Drive

Big thanks to @chris1111 who has helped me a lot and also @blackosx for useful guides.  :thumbsup_anim: Enjoy.

Congrats you have doing a woundefull job  :thumbsup_anim:  :wink_anim:

• Like 2

Looking fab from the image above Badruzeus. Well done!

EDIT:

I've added it to the repo :)

Wow fast! Confirmed it' s now available on Clover Theme Manager.app. Thanks again.  :D

post-826765-0-63534000-1501516658_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good  :P

Awesome @chris1111, you just confirmed it' s also fit on 1080p display reso.  :rolleyes: But yes, on my own perspective it has too many glowing effetcs. Now I'm just thinking to make the "Lighter" version. And since I'm also impressed with "Metal" theme, it would become "Gothic Metal" as the name LoL  :hysterical:

Nice simple idea. If you are happy everything is working then just .zip up for theme files and post them here for everyone to enjoy :)

I thought of doing one like that myself until I saw TheRacerMaster's lovely clover-theme-minimal theme which I never got round to asking if he wanted to submit it to the repo....

• Like 2

Theme's link | via Drive

I have Ubuntu installed and the generic os_linux.icns does not automatically apply also there is no Ubuntu icon. Request? ubuntu icon, Arch linux, Manjaro icons please please. Love the theme, its on both my lappy and desktop.

• Like 1

I have Ubuntu installed and the generic os_linux.icns does not automatically apply also there is no Ubuntu icon. Request? ubuntu icon, Arch linux, Manjaro icons please please. Love the theme, its on both my lappy and desktop.

On progress, thanks for feedback  :)

For the users of the theme in_box I created a CostomLogo of boot to personalize even more your Hackintosh

It could be used for any theme but it is the same Logo as the theme in_box

Put the background in Folder / theme

config.plist ➤ boot

<key>CustomLogo</key>
<string>EFI\CLOVER\themes\background.png</string>

in the first stage of boot here is what it gives   B)

backgr12.png

CustomLogo.zip

• Like 2

Guest ricoc90

Hey so I created a new theme for Clover thats clean and modern. I'm pretty new to clover themes, so can anyone assist me in getting everything uploaded?

Nice simple idea. If you are happy everything is working then just .zip up for theme files and post them here for everyone to enjoy :)

I thought of doing one like that myself until I saw TheRacerMaster's lovely clover-theme-minimal theme which I never got round to asking if he wanted to submit it to the repo....

I need to admit that I boot Clover in text-only mode because I really did not find any theme that could satisfy me, but these ^ are really, really beautiful

I need to admit that I boot Clover in text-only mode because I really did not find any theme that could satisfy me, but these ^ are really, really beautiful

It means that you are really difficult or have a GUI problem

• Like 1

As you requested.  :thumbsup_anim: Enjoy..!

#Edit: also little change on "theme.plist" >> Anime - FrameTime="76". Thanks.

Gothic_icons_extra.zip

post-826765-0-04589600-1501679919_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Now that's service!

Great job Badruzeus.

EDIT:

I've commited your latest files to the repo.

Thanks so much @blackosx, to be honest.. I just read "CloverThemeManager/add_theme.html" how to's, but I think need to configure my SF account first.  :)

It means that you are really difficult or have a GUI problem

Very similar here. All this beautiful and artistic themes look nice, but i don't like them on the boot process. I have also posted a screenshot of my theme here, which is black and white, except the blue Windows logo, even my BIOS splash screen is an white apple on a black screen.

• Like 1