• Please log in to reply
3328 replies to this topic

Moraccio72

Moraccio72

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
hello insanelymac comunity, i'm new on this forum, my name is Santo Alias ''Moraccio'' and i'm italian... i hope to make any osx on my laptop :wallbash:

Ps: sorry my inglish

demon19

demon19

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi my name is John, I am glad i found this forum (lots of information and help support). I am looking to built my first hackintosh system and I can't wait for my project to be completed.

hexan1986

hexan1986

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi folks! I'm new to hackintosh (and to english too :) ) so...well....have a nice day!

Pep One

Pep One

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm follow the forum from a pair of years ago.
I'm italian (sorry for my english), and I began to install hackintosh from osx 10.4.8 ;)

Blackened Justice

Blackened Justice

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone ;)

I'm an aerospace engineering student from Portugal, been using Linux as my main OS for the past half-year, and do not intend to go back to Windows. I'll be buying an Ivy Bridge iMac, when they're released, but until then I'd like to experiment with installing OS X on this Toshiba laptop I'm currently on.

Cheers

julisimo

julisimo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
i'm new poster here :). I recently read forum because from half year i try to install mac on my PC.

Have a nice day everybody.

barren23

barren23

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hey all, new here... I'm an IT guy at a full PC shop, but I worked 10 years at a mixed office with 200 pc's and 20 macs.. Had to support them for years back pre-osX.. when X came out, I had hired an assistant and he took over all Mac support.. so I'm VERY rusty on MacOS and my OSx experience is minimal... a co-worker was showing off his macbook pro and I got the bug to refresh my OSx knowledge... so I'm loading up an old HP nc6400 with snow leopard. I found a great write up on here and am working diligently on getting it loaded... I've failed a couple times already, but I'm sure I'm close to getting it figured out thanks to the guides on this site!

It's funny cause I used to do some linux work too.. but I'm SOOO rusty at that too.. so I'm refreshing my linux terminal navigation and learning the ins and out of OSX at the same time.

spitf1r3

spitf1r3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, my name is Mieszko, I've recently bought an mba, but was using hackintosh for a while;)

C0deZero

C0deZero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
HI THERE :D
my name is matt :D :star_sunglasses:

Darkshado

Darkshado

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just got an e-mail reminder to refresh my account. I read some posts here back in 2006 while considering building a Hackintosh. My hardware was incompatible enough that I did not go through with it at the time.

Funny thing is that I was asked earlier today if I knew how to build one, so I might be back here on a more regular basis.

jacket

jacket

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!

First time I've had to pass a 12 question quiz before joining a forum.

Like the look of the new site.

ibic

ibic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Finally passed the quiz :)

Hi, Tianze here from Singapore,

Patricia P

Patricia P

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, ancient history, law, figuring out software fixes.
Hi I am completely new to Mac but like what I hear about Lion and the new magic trackpad ™. I use PC and linux and like the commandline.

I havent tried yet to install hackintosh on a PC so plenty to learn.

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
Welcome Patricia :)

LoonyPandora

LoonyPandora

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey,

Didn't want my account to get deleted in the purge at the end of the month! I lurk and read, but don't feel the need to post.

I was a genius many moons ago, and am now a web developer.

And that's me :)

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
No problem man :)

thefixer

thefixer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just took the quiz after not being on here in a long time. Technically, you COULD receive a virus from a scanner. Most scanners are USB, and are capable of having an internal memory.

If i centrifuge can have a virus so can a scanner....

ginfest

ginfest

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all. Passed the quiz :) Hope to learn a lot here as Mac is my weakness.

regedit

regedit

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, I'm regedit and I do have two hobbies: running windows on mac hardware and osx on pc! cheers!

Mr_SPINELLI

Mr_SPINELLI

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am Mr. Spinelli from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil . Started using OS X Tiger in a Custom built Intel Chipset and now i still have the same machine but with new partners.. A mac book , a mac book pro and a mac mini.
I love the OS x architecture ( Unix based Kernel ). I want to expand my knowledge as a user and IT professional.
Congratulations and Thanks for the awesome Forum!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy