• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:OSx86.....that was a hard one.....
I was just wondering for the people who know what these numbers are and what they are from.... what do you think will be in the third season? What will we learn about "the others"? and post anything you want about the third season or secrets you found in the show.

flunx

flunx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
"Also, we might need Hurley. You've got to wonder where he hid that McDonald's?"

~ Locke to Jack'

Wuzzie

Wuzzie

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Are those the numbers from lost? I don't watch the show, just occasional episodes. I think it's about time somebody finds them - BUT there's a catch. It should be like terrorists or something and they will only save 4 people and they have to help them blow up some place or smuggle drugs into somewhere. thenm they kill them off. Less characters to deal with and more pay for the remaining actors :whistle:

drcreek

drcreek

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Location:Greenwich, London, England, UK, Europe, Earth, SOL Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
i have the lost widget.

it's the computer from the hatch and every 108 minutes you have to go to the widget and type in the numbers or the widget dies.

IT got boring very fast.

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
....wow someone took the time to program a useless widget like that.

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts
I hate that show because i had to rip the whole seasion one because my dad wanted it on his ipod :gun: argh, that was a pain.... is it a good show?

adriandkicks

adriandkicks

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
its ok but gets booooring cause they keep stringing the episodes along....

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Yeah it gets really slow at parts... but once you start watching you can't stop. It's basiclly cocaine for tv.

gwprod12

gwprod12

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
Lost is about the most boring show on TV. But then, Network TV is garbage.

bwhsh8r

bwhsh8r

InsanelyMac Deity

• Gurus
  • 2,085 posts
yep... my dads the local sales manager at a local tv station, so i do that alot... and i might just watch them...

max

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
It will be really hard to start watching Lost with out seeing the first 2 seasons... I'm sure that there will be enough flashbacks to kinda understand the storyline, but you will need to really pay complete attention... which might not be that easy... if possible you might want to find the 1st and 2nd season to watch.

matt_olsen

matt_olsen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Hey guys, don't you realise? Everyone on that island has some problems! You know - the old guy couldn't walk, the doctor hated his father, the china family wanted to split up, Hurley got unlucky because of the numbers... And one by one they are starting to solve them. Soooooo - when everyone solves their problems they'll get saved!

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts

Hey guys, don't you realise? Everyone on that island has some problems! You know - the old guy couldn't walk, the doctor hated his father, the china family wanted to split up, Hurley got unlucky because of the numbers... And one by one they are starting to solve them. Soooooo - when everyone solves their problems they'll get saved!

Hehe, nice theory. I don't think it's that simple though lol... :blink:

You know, Lost was only meant to be 2 seasons long I think... But they are making it into 9 seasons now, because everyone loves it so much.!

non sequitur

non sequitur

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
dman itll get old soon. 24 owns tho.

24 ftw!

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Um... well somehow they keep adding more people. That means more problems... Which means more lost... according to your theory... but I guess that mightbe the case.

JaS

JaS

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 1,487 posts
This show is great :D

Ezhoon

Ezhoon

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Not Chinese, they are Korean couple :D

Btw, the best show ever, maybe since X-file? :D

skn

skn

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
What's the best show?
Lost or 24? :D
I've watched only 24 so far...

SenVa

SenVa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Lost down right owns 24. Don't take my word for it tho... because I have nerver watched 24.

U.C.

U.C.

The Leopard Roars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:Everything Apple, Computers, Movies
Lost rocks, Prison Break(PB) is good too. But PB doesnt keep you addicted. THe endings of each episode are solid. Like a FULL STOP not a 'and' or a COMMA.

But from what I heard is that they are showing the first 7 eps of LOST S3 starting October 3rd. Then rerunning S1 and S2, then finally coming back to S3 next Fall. That is gonna suck ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy