PC EFI V10.4 (made by netkas) OUT!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,879 posts
Please ask such questions direct to the dev netkas homepage. (in comments to PC EFI..)

oSxFr33k

oSxFr33k

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Sound and Graphic Design. Electronics in general.

http://netkas.org/?p=245

For all who didnt have the PCI 1 as default (like orig. PC EFI since V10.3 has, CH RC3 has PCI 0 as default) i compiled again (from source informations others) an version with PCI 0 as default (= cham RC3 default)
So you dont need to add -pci0 in your boot.plist.

I checked it and it worked on my C2D system.

What i see is that the new CPU detection code works and my cpi is now Core 2 Duo and not unknown.

Attatched boot.zip, zipped PC EFI 10.4 with pci0 as default

CHANGED (pci.c Lines 147++ - no other changes!!):

1", &val, &len, &bootInfo->bootConfig))    // was 0, so if you  pci 1 you must use -pci1 flag)
{
sprintf(tmp, "%s/Pci(0x%x,0x%x)",
(current->parent == root_pci_dev) ? "PciRoot(0x1)" _linenums:0'>[size=1]if (getValueForKey("-pci<strong class='bbc'>1</strong>", &val, &len, &bootInfo->bootConfig)) // was 0, so if you pci 1 you must use -pci1 flag) { sprintf(tmp, "%s/Pci(0x%x,0x%x)", (current->parent == root_pci_dev) ? "PciRoot(0x<strong class='bbc'>1</strong>)" : "", // was 0 current->dev.bits.dev, current->dev.bits.func); strcat(dev_path, tmp); } else { sprintf(tmp, "%s/Pci(0x%x,0x%x)", (current->parent == root_pci_dev) ? "PciRoot(0x<strong class='bbc'>0</strong>)" : "", // was 1 = <strong class='bbc'>default</strong> is pci 0 current->dev.bits.dev, current->dev.bits.func); strcat(dev_path, tmp); }[/size]

mitch_de

Did you actually modify the Newly released 10.4.1? In other words if I download it from the link you provided, will that version have the script above added?

mitch_de

mitch_de

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,879 posts
No, it is the V 10.4.0 - i wait a bit if an other 10.4.2 come up, because the changes are very less (only little changes for ATI users). But i will compile again within 1 day.

digital_dreamer

digital_dreamer

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
I know 10.5 is out, but does someone have the binary for 10.4.1? Can't get it from the rs website with that stoopid trojan.
Actually, all I need is the exact byte count for 10.4.1, as I'm building in bootloader version detection into my script.

MAJ

blackosx

blackosx

InsanelyMacaholic

• Coders
  • 3,054 posts

I know 10.5 is out, but does someone have the binary for 10.4.1? Can't get it from the rs website with that stoopid trojan.
Actually, all I need is the exact byte count for 10.4.1, as I'm building in bootloader version detection into my script.

MAJ

Here you go - Netkas' original PC EFI v10.4.1 :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  boot.zip   190.55KB   23 downloads

digital_dreamer

digital_dreamer

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Here you go - Netkas' original PC EFI v10.4.1 ;)

Thanks, blackosx!
You da man!

regards,
MAJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy