• 02 Nov 2015 Download NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app 1.3
  • 21 Oct 2015 Download NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app 1.2
  • 21 Oct 2015 Download NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app 1.1
  • 09 Oct 2015 Download NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app 1.0

Download NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app 1.5

Screenshots
nvidia WebDrivers video cards NVEnabler.kext

NVIDIA Web Driver Updater

Application that search for the latest NVIDIA Web Drivers online and download the standard package from NVIDIA.

What is special with this?

Well, the downloaded package is modified on the fly to remove the hardware restriction, so you can immediately install the new drivers on your hackintosh!

El Capitan Beta's and DPs are still supported!

NEW!
Posted Image
now NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app can patch NVDAStartupWeb.kext or install NVEnabler.kext, customizable as you wish! (since v1.1)

TIP
patching NVDAStartupWeb.kext the app show you the OS Build version actually used in the unpatched driver, so
if you are in 10.10.1 you have to write the current OS build version ie: 15B42
Posted Image
sobstituing what you see in the field. This is to prevent users mistake clicking the patch button.

Note:
The InsanelyMac logo on the app is clickable and will connect you to the support topic here

About vbios:
if you need to use a video bios in OSX using this app, you can download and select one for your video card at Tech Power Up site!

// NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater
//
// Created by Micky1979 and fantomas1 on 09/10/2015.
// Copyright © 2015 InsanelyMac. All rights reserved.
//

What's New in Version 1.5 (See full changelog)

• 1.5 Now you can download all available old versions of the Web driver within the major OS version (you can chose 10.11.5 drivers (or 10.11.6 beta version), patch it for 10.11.6 final (same for other OSes)..waiting for a new release.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Great, thanks!

Great application! I included this in my guide as it's very useful.

Génialissime

Merci

Fred

Great Job :thumbsup_anim:

Wow, great app guys!!

Only one question,

I have a 9400GT and the app says that I have the version 310.42...should i Install the new one(346.03)?

The only thing I have to do is to install the package when the download is done??Thanks!

Really I can't say if the 9400GT can work with the web drivers (is an old card)...

But if you have a secondary OS to delete the NV****Web.kext if something goes wrong you can try.

The package downloaded respect the OS build version (you can't install that package on other OS different from the one where you have downloaded it), but the app remove the check for unsupported hardware, like can be your card. This is to allow the installation on our hackintosh mostly because our hack always have a GPU that real Macs does not have native support:

this mean that for video cards with  "Families chips" equal to those supported by Apple, could work... than only try (no guarantee)

great! thanks!

New version, new functionalities! :)

This is huge, awesome, génial et trop fort !

U+1F44F, UTF-8: F0 9F 91 8F

:clap:

👏

👏

0xF0 0x9F 0x91 0x8F (f09f918f)

Guys I had to correct a bug in v1.1:

by my mistake InsanelyRepairPermission was not copied inside the app bundle as he should have in Xcode at compile time.

New v1.2 is Ok now!

67 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

18 members, 46 guests, 2 anonymous users

ziledi, derInselfan, pslavke, xflier, vladikkkk, Bing (1), JWTheColorist, СЕРГЕЙ, jtranholm, ginosboogie, lightbeard, thisismdk, jorg2, skinlayers, dnine, 0kanciak, darshan4747, AlexTama, 0Gilson0

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy