So you wanna bring Mac OS X to non Apple Hardware...

JSn1™

21 posts in this topic

I don't understand why people {censored} on Windows all of the time. It's not that I hate Mac OS X or something of the sort. It's that I also use Windows and I can say that those are false statements (Mark, djet). If Windows was so unstable and so unusable then why do thousand's of companies invest in the software? Well, I know the answer; because it works.

Those companies are not going to make Hackintoshes people, welcome to the real world.

*whew*

/rant

I completely agree, for a while I bashed microsoft, I liked the chnage of pace. I went from Windows to OS X (Tiger and Leopard). However, Apple still has its problems, just like Windows AND Linux.

That being said, if I had my choice I would have a Mac and run BootCamp.

Windows itself never crashes?

O RLY?!?

The installation seems to say otherwise..... >.>

The OS itself didn't crash anything there. I have never seen a Windows NT-based OS crash itself bonkers without a driver or other software being at fault.

I'm not pissing on topics, I'm not a Microsoft fanboy at all, I love my iMac to pieces. People who say this are just ignorant.

I completely agree, for a while I bashed microsoft, I liked the chnage of pace. I went from Windows to OS X (Tiger and Leopard). However, Apple still has its problems, just like Windows AND Linux.

That being said, if I had my choice I would have a Mac and run BootCamp.

Dual booting FTW! Man I wish I had 10.5.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...