Apple Considered World's Best Brand

macgirl

12 posts in this topic

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/apple-microsof...e,news-889.html

"Apple is the brand with the biggest impact on consumers world wide. According to a survey conducted by brandchannel.com, consumers all around the world are keeping their eyes most closely on Apple. The computer and music company gained top reviews in virtually all survey categories, beating out other popular brands such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and Nike."

• 2 weeks later...
It's not surprising. Apple makes great hardware

They don't make any hardware. They design the physical appearance and style.

Look at the Macbook, iMac, Mac Pro as examples. They are full of PC parts which are assembled by third party PC companies like Asus.

I don't think Apple is the world's best brand. I think they are the best at marketing, that's about it.

Look at the Macbook, iMac, Mac Pro as examples. They are full of PC parts which are assembled by third party PC companies like Asus.

I don't think Apple is the world's best brand. I think they are the best at marketing, that's about it.

Thats true, not a lie :) Apple focuses on design, no or very few components inside are from Apple itself. However thats not to say that its not a great quality product that works really well.

Well sorry. I was mis-informed about Apple.

They make great product designs.

Is this to your liking?

What about the worlds best locked in brand? :)

What's up with the recent rash of lock-in accusations against Apple. Apple doesn't do vender lock-ins. That's what companies like Microsoft do with Exchange Server (e.g.: once you go that route, you can't turn back). The only thing Apple does is close their hardware platform to keep {censored} hardware and unstable drivers out.