Confirmation of MacBook Air?

Numberzz

68 posts in this topic

The name isn't very Apple. MacBook Air? I mean c'mon now. This is like when people were calling the supposed new Xserves, Xserve Ultra. I think they'll change the name. Do I think there will be a MacBook Nano/Slim, of {censored} course. But I doubt it's gonna have a surname of Air.

Seriously. Mac Book Air? I don't think Apple will follow Nike and make laptops for... uh...

basketball players.

hello name is <snipped>. i work inside apple cupertino campus not for apple, work for intel. my job is to help apple with wimax made from intel. i am here to tell us that there is a macbook air. it is not name of macbook air. we who work with intel do not know its name. i have seen it before even though i do not the name of it. it is aluminum looking like imac. it folds like macbook, but is very small and thin. from what i see it is 11 inch screen maybe? it has a real keyboard, but it looks like the flat keyboard on the mac desktops its color is white. i do not see dvd-cd drive or video outside ports. I see many usbs ports and one firewires ports. macrumor website also is wrong because i did see ethernet on the machine. engineer of apple explain to me very good why they make this. he tell me 'macbook and macbook of pro are not like book they are like folder. this is like book, it is small and carry easy.' i help make intel apple work together with wimax tech. it also has the wireless n and ethernet like i said. it had docks like ipod dock and battery is very strongman. it last for a long time. it has intel processor and video, but low voltage. of course it has leopard on it but in menubar there is special utility tool that help use tiny features. this is make computer for normal person who likes internet email and music and movies. it is perfect for car airplane and travels like subway.

you will see the machine at macworld this week. i do not know how when apple started making it. my intel wimax group gets involved at november last year.

i am your friend of hackintosh and told you what i know. AppleSmartFriend.