Happy Holidays!

Numberzz

17 posts in this topic

Numberzz, I believe your missing the large, bold, 'SPOILER ALERT' title. I have been waiting 5 years for an ad like this, it finally comes out and you ruin it. I hate you.

Edit: thank you for removing the spoiler. Now the irreversible psychological trauma I went through by having the ad spoiled will not affect anyone else.

Edit 2: I am dumb and should be put into a rocket and sent to the sun. Stay away or I might injure you with my random flailings.

Edited by Numberzz

Numberz:

"Numberzz, I believe your missing the large, bold, 'SPOILER ALERT' title. I have been waiting 5 years for an ad like this, it finally comes out and you ruin it. I hate you."

-wtf

-i dont get it

erie33

-you ruined my life

-I have always wanted to see a holiday mac ad

-ever since I was a young boy

Numberz

-so...

-they have now

-still dont get it

(Brief Pause)

-you posted in the other thread first about the mac ad

-gg

-wai2time

EDIT:

erie33

-I read your post first

-the time counts are on my side

Numberz

-fine

- took out all the funny things i said

-way to go

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

Well, my landlord in Leeds, a nice Muslim, suggested me that he preferred Happy Holidays, but he wished me Merry Christmas.

So Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas to all, depending on your preferences! :blink:

Christmas in Egypt is on the 7th of January so still a long time to go. Although Catholics (about 160,000 people) celebrate it on the 25th on December, but they're a few so we don't really feel it at that time. Anyway, merry Christmas and happy new year everyone. :)