I have a confession.

awwadofgum

15 posts in this topic

Nobody acknowledges me...I have no friends, and I've never even touched a girl. So two days ago I was seriously considering suicide. I was crying all afternoon thinking if I should do it or not. I even bought a razor to do it with. Night finally came and i locked my door. I decided to do it. I ran the straight edge razor along my wrist and just dropped to the floor when i saw all the blood. I heard my mom knock on the door and when nobody answered, she got scared and said you're moving with your aunt and uncle in bel-air.

I'll tell you dude, it's just not worth it. I diced my left hand open, and still have the scar to remind me of it. Eight years later, I've been through hell and back from rape to abusive parents, to now being homeless for the last two weeks. I had scholarships to go to private college, and I'm working for {censored} wages welding in a shop.

I'm so thankful, that I lived. Give it time.

The few friends I had in High School all got to leave for college.

Touching a girl? It's overrated unless you find one that's really worth it.

I feel for you, that you're just being shipped off. Keep your chin up, and someday, you'll be glad you survived the ass-raping your youth gave you.

she got scared and said you're moving with your aunt and uncle in bel-air.

Ok, seriously, guys, aunt and uncle in bel-air, how can you possibly fall for that if it's fake. This is also in the laughs section. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, duh.

Ok, seriously, guys, aunt and uncle in bel-air, how can you possibly fall for that if it's fake. This is also in the laughs section. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, duh.

In classic 4chan fashion, "LURK MOAR."

• 2 weeks later...
I'll tell you dude, it's just not worth it. I diced my left hand open, and still have the scar to remind me of it. Eight years later, I've been through hell and back from rape to abusive parents, to now being homeless for the last two weeks. I had scholarships to go to private college, and I'm working for {censored} wages welding in a shop.

I'm so thankful, that I lived. Give it time.

The few friends I had in High School all got to leave for college.

Touching a girl? It's overrated unless you find one that's really worth it.

I feel for you, that you're just being shipped off. Keep your chin up, and someday, you'll be glad you survived the ass-raping your youth gave you.

I think you kind of over reacted, but then again, he is an {censored} for playing that kind of joke...