I am lonely

173 posts in this topic

Not trying to overdo it but Yami I would strongly suggest for your next album to listen buy Needtobreathe: Daylight or The Heat.The Heat is a lot more secular than Daylight, but they are both amazing.Not trying to overdo it but Yami I would strongly suggest for your next album to listen buy Needtobreathe: Daylight or The Heat.The Heat is a lot more secular than Daylight, but they are both amazing.

I think if you aren't very comfortable around people, of any gender, you should get their IM accounts and slowly build up a friendly relationship online. Online, it doesn't matter if you're so nervous that you get tongue tied. Once you feel comfortable talking with them, you can go and do things with them more and more. They'll only really be able to judge you on your personality. When they find how cool you are, they'll invite you places.

So, first step!

Take the battery out of your macbook, and hide it and the AC cord in different places.

Step 2:

Get the IM account names of at least 5 people.

Step 3:

Find hidden battery and AC cord, add peeps, talk to them, and watch your social life begin to flourish

Heh, almost said how are you gonna talk to people on AIM if you can't use your computer......

I'm not sure AIM or any computer chat is really worthwile. A lot of times you can be someone else easily on AIM or the internet, not who you really are and when you finally get around somebody really it could be awkward.

I listen to classical music (like Ave Maria and Caruso) and I like to eat fruits for snacks.

baaaah man :P . try to listen something else,you cannot cheer up with that...

listen to pop/rnb/techno/electro ...

btw : how old are you ?

~R

Yeah, i was about to say r2k. I mean (not trying to be offensive) what normal teen eats fruit snacks, goes to church and enjoys classical music? Maybe that might be why you are lonely as well, as from what i read above, you sound like a chump. Maybe its time to rebel a bit, live life a little. Listen to some indie/folk heck even metal. trust me, you will like it (once you listen to the same album 5 or 6 times).

Fruit is healthy, church is fine (if you are going because you truly believe not just that your parents have made you go since you were old enough to walk). Because l when you get older you will look back on your youth and say "what a waste" that might be a bit harsh, but its about right.

Or go hang out at the music halls and find a chick which digs classical music, fruit snacks and church. :P

Guest lord of the view

Yeah. His age is the big question. I would recommend roofies. They will help you build your confidence.

Ok. I hate religion. It {censored}ed my life up and is doing the same thing to you. I don't want to get banned or start a flame war, so I'll just stop there.

Get a dog. Name him... "Max". Go to a park with said dog, named Max. Walk. in park with said dog, named Max. Do this every day. This will do a few things. One, and most importantly, it will ween you from your internet addiction. Next, it will get you into the big room with the bright light. It is relaxing. Ever notice that when you are trying to meet someone new, you get tense? Well this relaxation will help.

Plus, girls LOVE dogs. So it is a great way to start a conversation. When talking to a girl for the first time, don't have the mindset of "how can I get laid". Assume that THEY just want to be YOUR friend. Don't even worry about an intimate relationship for now. Learn to be a good friend first. Everything else will fall into place.

Good luck.

Yeah, i wasnt even going to bring in my views about religion, 7 years at a strict, boys only jesuit college allowed me to see the amount of bs it was. The dog idea is a great one. Good conversation starter, and remember. Just be yourself, also dont think about getting laid or anything, heck not even about friendship. Just someone to talk to, dont complain about your life, and dont make {censored} up about your life (i.e: i go to heaps of parties), just be content, mention wanting to get out more/meet more people. Thats about all i can say.

p.s: you really have to dump the classical music stuff :D

Guest lord of the view

Well, classical music has it's purpose. I use it when working in PS, because it helps me relax, but it doesn't help meeting people. Quite the opposite, actually.

I was going to name the dog "Doug".

Kiko, I was homeschooled by religiously fanatics. Good times. Good times.

The advise of just being yourself is important. And, as Kiko said, be content. Or at least appear that way. Don't act angry or upset. You're just enjoying the day with your dog. If a girl wants to talk to you, great. Ooo. If a girl comes up to you, ask her if "her dog" would mind joining "your dog" for a walk.

uhmmm

i started doing drugs and getting friends.... now i party / get drunk high like erryday....

basically just start talking to people and {censored}

and yeh.... idk just kinda happened for me

also when your a sr you do what you want.

thats no joke

doing drugs is also a big part (sure not the most important) in my social relationships.

but this is something you grow into and nothing to advise

I am not emo. I don't even like metal music. I listen to classical music (like Ave Maria and Caruso) and I like to eat fruits for snacks.

Same here, classical music and healthy food. That doesn't mean that my social life has been a failure, on the contrary.

OK, now I do have the magic recipe for you: try to help other people in every way you can. Soon you'll be surrounded by people who like you and your self-esteem will rise to the sky. You'll have a lot of confidence and loneliness will be a thing of the past.

And don't believe those who tell you that alcohol, drugs and sex are the way to a good social life. They are the way to ruin.

He is 15, if anyone wants to know. I don't know any of my friends that listen to classical music, or eat very many healthy snacks for that matter. Also, every single one of my friends that has to go to church, hates it. Period.

He is 15, if anyone wants to know. I don't know any of my friends that listen to classical music, or eat very many healthy snacks for that matter. Also, every single one of my friends that has to go to church, hates it. Period.

So he is not trendy, hippy or whatever you want to call it.

Good for him! He is not a sheep. That probably means that he is better than most and in any case it doesn't mean that his social life has got to be a failure. He has only to find people with similar interests.

That probably means that he is better than most and in any case it doesn't mean that his social life has got to be a failure. He has only to find people with similar interest

Yeah, Allesandro17 is right. I can't stand how so many people base their likes and dislikes over whats currently popular.

Theres nothing necessarily wrong with classical music it can be refreshing at times (and then I counter it out with Pink Floyd). However I'm starting to believe that this is a troll thread..

and I like to eat fruits for snacks.

Why was this necessary?

I can't stand how so many people base their likes and dislikes over whats currently popular.

yes.everyone should have their own music taste etc.but you cannot go to club and listen to classic .... :lol:

~R

1) there are hundreds of forms of art, you're bound to be good at one of them

2) get a small dog, a terrier breed. walk it in public... guaranteed girl attractant

3) take your macbook to a cafe or something that has wi-fi access, use it to strike up conversations

I am 15. I am in the weight room every other day in Gym class. I don't like intense metal and rock music. They give me a headache. I am also very quiet in school, I don't talk a lot in school.

How many friends do you have?

Guys, what I was sugesting was saying general stuff about the friends I have in high school. I was also just saying that most people prefer music that is axtually enjoyable in my case. What you can do it like rename the classical songs in your library to something that girls would generally like...

Guys, what I was sugesting was saying general stuff about the friends I have in high school. I was also just saying that most people prefer music that is axtually enjoyable in my case. What you can do it like rename the classical songs in your library to something that girls would generally like...

What makes you think that girls don't like classical music? The ones who do are probably smarter than average.